View Poll Results: What's Your wife's position on your Cding?

Voters
374. You may not vote on this poll
  • Participates and encourages.

138 36.90%
  • Just accepts.

69 18.45%
  • Tolerates.

71 18.98%
  • She doesn't want to see you dressed.

85 22.73%
  • Battle scene everytime.

17 4.55%
  • Wife is an ex-wife because of your CDing.

22 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Wife's Position?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    Not married yet....so I didn't vote.

My dearly devoted S.O. participates and encourages.

Roberta
    Technically, I'm not married either, but I've been living with the same woman for two years now.

My wife only tolerates my dressing. It is never discussed and I only dress when she is away from home.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Why, On top of course!

my so does have a tomboy side but is also girly and sometimes doesnt admit it...but she is actually accepting of me and my dressing....that has been such a blessing in our relationship...because I couldnt keep it from her much longer...the thought of her finding out before me telling her was killing me inside more and more every day....but I have been blessed with someone who loves me no matter what...and is actually kinda in to me getting all dressed up and cute....lately she has been looking for things to get me when she has gone shopping....found some super cute pairs of shoes...and to top it all off she wears the same shoe size as me....yay time for shoe sharing

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

wifes position?

Ussually on the bottom and sometimes on top and sometimes in all sorts of fun positions. Oh you meant about my crossdressing? Well she is a work in progress as I am also.

Just started to accept me

Hi Girls

I just talked to my wife the other night and she just started to accept me as dressing as a woman. I hope she like what she sees.

Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    I found it was not possible to make the difference between :

"Wife tolerates" and
    "She doesn't want to see you dressed".

That's exactly my wife's position :

She tolerates my crossdressing provided that she doesn't see me dressed.

Hugs

Nadia
    Same for me.........
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

Platinum Member
    my wife knows not accepting at all ...... her position??? arms crossed head shaking ... eyes rolling back and that you freak look ... but it's better than it was before lol........

wife's position

as of jan 9. 2008, deceased. before that, totally supportive. we shopped together, and she let me dress whenever the urge arose, except once - in 25 yrs. RIP, and god bless. I will always love her. I am wearing her rings on a chain around my neck and will until i die.

Possible divorce in the near future. I'm not happy and she surely is not happy. We are still together for the kids and I don't think it's enough to help mend things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    What's Your Wife's Position?

Usually missionary.

Sorry. Couldn't help it.
    That's exactly what I thought when seeing the topic.
    Dana Ryan

At first she accepted it, even told me I had great girl legs. Later she was Ok as long as she did not see me dressed. Finally she left because I would not stop shaving legs and torso. Now I am happy and free to dress as often as I want.

Banned Read only
    she is cool with it .sometimes she hates me cause i look sexier than her!lol.

We are married 36yrs, my wife has known for over 25yrs. She doesnt want to see me dressed. But I hang my femme clothes in our closet. I get out about 1time a month. I also go to Fantasia fair each year for 3 or 4 days. Im luckier than some and not as licky as others. I think she prays that it will go away, but knows it wont. We talk about it very seldom. Otherwise we have a good marriage.
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by jozee View Post
    as of jan 9. 2008, deceased. before that, totally supportive. ....
    So sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like she was a wonderful wife, loving and accepting you for who you are.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by jozee View Post
    as of jan 9. 2008, deceased. before that, totally supportive. we shopped together, and she let me dress whenever the urge arose, except once - in 25 yrs. RIP, and god bless. I will always love her. I am wearing her rings on a chain around my neck and will until i die.
    my sincerest condolences

My wife is somewhere between "Participates and encourages" and "Just accepts", although probably nearer the latter. She does like it when I wear panties 24/7 and wear stocking to bed since they seems to turn her on, but other than on a rare occasion buying me a pair of panties, she take a passive roll with my CDing.
    I know I'm pretty lucky, but I wish she'd take a more active roll, like buy me something sex or asking me to wear something other than panties.
    I've been talking to her about taking a more active roll and I might be making a little headway, but it's too early to tell.
    Oh, by the way, she new about and accepted my CDing before we were married.

She accepts, but still doesn't want to see me dressed. She was more supportive in the past. Especially before our son was born, but things change.
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I was going to add that i am probably in the accepts category at the moment but previously it was a more active participation. Having kids sort of changed things to the point where she asked that i curtail dressing around my kids and i concurred for a variety of reasons.

She was going out of town recently with the kids and did ask about if i was planning on dressing and then bought me some new makeup so that was nice. i took that as a positive sign.

I do see a flip side to this though. i get more of a chance to really work on technique now. both clothing and makeup. originally it was like when are you getting out of the bathroom i want to see what you look like and i might only end up wearing lingerie. But i do miss those days. but soon enough...

My dear wife is comletely OK with it now. I just stay in the house. We are talking about me going out dressed, but I have a lot of work to do first.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Not a wife but GG GF has known for 2 years and might be the thing that stops her from marrying me. She does go out with the girls to dinner and dancing but I do push my limit at times, and she is quick to point that out.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Accepting

My wife is accepting. I only dress in private. She helps me pick out clothes. She helps me with my shopping. She even helps do my make-up at times.

100percent with me.We go out dressed together,shop for cloths and makeup together. She also took me to get my first makeover.Shes awesome
    Blonde and beautiful Yea!! Summer is here

Still in the up in the air position on what she thinks. What is the Missonary position for.
    I will follow my heart

Seems the only replies I have is to this sort of question and 100% support from my wife of 18 yrs.