Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just started to dress, how am I doing?

Banned Read only

I just started to dress, how am I doing?

Very nervous but this is the first time I went out in public, only went to one place, and felt ok there but getting there was hard.

Banned Read only
    it's OK people...I can handle it

your true thoughts are welcome..I'm having a hard time finding the real me!

please help me get to the "otherside"...

the boobs are way too big, you will draw alot of attention to your self because of that, other than that you do look nice, alot of practice and observing women will help you with your crossdressing, I hope to one day become better at presenting as a woman.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    the boobs are way too big, you will draw alot of attention to your self because of that, other than that you do look nice, alot of practice and observing women will help you with your crossdressing, I hope to one day become better at presenting as a woman.
    It's more of the outfit than the boobs. Sister you look great

Quote Originally Posted by shortlaguna View Post
    Very nervous but this is the first time I went out in public, only went to one place, and felt ok there but getting there was hard.

Where did you go "out in public?" Because that look would maybe work only in a nightclub. As was mentioned, the boobs are way too big. Also, need hip padding. And a more natural looking wig that complements your color. I see you're from LA, fortunately, there are lots of great resources to help in the area. You're young, have a good figure, and have lots of potential.

Good start you will stand out for sure. I like the wig color but its not to good to go out with. The boobs are way to big but if thats the style you like go for it. you got guts to go out like that you have a good look, but you need some work.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Patricia

First time

it's OK people...I can handle it

your true thoughts are welcome..I'm having a hard time finding the real me!

please help me get to the "otherside"...
    Hi Shortlaguna,

A lot depends on where you are going. If you dress inappropriately for a certain location, you can really stand out and draw attention you might not want.
    As for your photograph, you face looks fine and is a big plus. Also your physic is very much in line with that of a GG. You have a lot going for you and need to make the most of it. However, the color of the wig doesn’t seem to suit you and the boobs seem a bit large. The skirt is also too short and not so suitable for your legs.
    It’s a good idea to scout out the places you are going to see what the GGs are wearing and get some ideas from that.
    Start off with a rather toned down style and work your way up to see what you can get by with. You’re on the right track but need to dress in a way which makes you stand out a bit less.

I know my comments are rather frank, but going out and about en femme does require some attention. You may need to experiment to see what style fits both your own tastes and what the world around you will accept on you. It take a little time to do this, but well worth the effort. You should have no significant problems as a CD as you have made a good, brave start.

Wishing you the greatest success.

Patricia, the hard core CD

Starting good, as said boobs to big you need to observe real females on how they dress, walk put on make up. all these and all tha was mentioned before. it is going to take practice. I'm not perfect yet. So I take note.

how am I doing?

Not very well I am afraid.

it's OK people...I can handle it, your true thoughts are welcome
    I will give you my true thoughts as you have asked for us to be honest. I think you dressed up for a fancy dress party and thought that it would be a laugh to post your pic on here and try and convince us that you are genuine.

Sorry but most people starting off dressing that I have met or saw pictures off do not start by dressing the way you have in your pic.

Sorry if I step on peoples toes here but how can people really honestly sit there and type "you look great" no she does not. Yes, she would look great attending Mardi Gras or at a fancy dress party or a pride parade.

As I said earlier I think you are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. If I am wrong I apologise but I have a sneaky feeling I am not .

Huggzz

Xx Vicky xX

You look okay,but I personally wouldn't have such big boobs. But whatever floats your boat. We're all different. Enjoy your dressing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by skirt_lover View Post

I will give you my true thoughts as you have asked for us to be honest. I think you dressed up for a fancy dress party and thought that it would be a laugh to post your pic on here and try and convince us that you are genuine.

Sorry but most people starting off dressing that I have met or saw pictures off do not start by dressing the way you have in your pic.

Sorry if I step on peoples toes here but how can people really honestly sit there and type "you look great" no she does not. Yes, she would look great attending Mardi Gras or at a fancy dress party or a pride parade.

As I said earlier I think you are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. If I am wrong I apologise but I have a sneaky feeling I am not .

Huggzz

Xx Vicky xX

I agree.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by skirt_lover View Post

Huggzz

Xx Vicky xX
    I am sorry that you feel that way, but you are entitled to your own opinion. The "wool" I tried to pull over wasn't this community's but society's eyes. I am in college and I am forced to live a lie every day so I won't be outkast and can finish my education. One day a year, I can be the "true me" without the ridicules of society's standards and look who decides to judge me!

I would like to thank everyone who gave me a frank critique. I've learned a few a few tricks from you and my next photo should be better. I had to borrow these clothes and accessories from different individuals. It looks like I am set for a shopping spree: maybe brunette hair- just below my shoulders, just below the knee skirt- I was thinking pantsuit but that might be too manish, and yes- smaller boobs with a better bra.

Until the next time, I might even give it a go during spring break!

Boobs WAAAAAY too big and corny looking. Just observe how everyday gals are built, and then you might be a bit more in line.

bEEb
    Boobs are perfect in size. Could use a bit more separation, and "pointing" out with "pronounced" nipples. Envision 57 Cadillac bumper guards...aka "Dagmars"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by bEEb View Post
    Boobs are perfect in size. Could use a bit more separation, and "pointing" out with "pronounced" nipples. Envision 57 Cadillac bumper guards...aka "Dagmars"

Thank you!! I've always been a believer in "bigger is better"...

I'm planning on attending another event, though I am gonna tone it down a bit..

I'll post pics to see if the new and improved me works better. thanks again ladies and gents...

One day a year, I can be the "true me" without the ridicules of society's standards and look who decides to judge me!
    I guess that you mean me but you did ask for an honest and truthfull response which I gave. Would you rather have me lie and tell you "oh, you look fabulous darling"?

Thank you!! I've always been a believer in "bigger is better"...

I'm planning on attending another event, though I am gonna tone it down a bit..

I'll post pics to see if the new and improved me works better. thanks again ladies and gents...
    Who let the gents in?

I look forward to your next photos.

Xx Vicky xX
    Last edited by Vicky_Scot; 03-25-2008 at 12:05 PM.

You seem to have a lot of things going for you. The hair is not one of them. I can't say as I like the dress and the boobs either. I know you are going to do much better next time. I sugest you go for the lady look instead of the tart look. When you get that mastered then you can lean twards the tart look.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Let me ask you one tiny little question. Were you happy? If you are then I won't spoil your happiness with criticism.

Just do the best you can and your best will get better,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and be ready to be read. If you can deal with that, then enjoy yourself!!

I may look like a man in a dress, but on the inside, its just me being me.
    Have fun hun.
    yin/yang

I believe your manner of dress says alot about a person. Hon, you are still discovering yourself. Take some time and figure out who you are and then attire yourself in that manner. For clubbing you look fine except for those huge boobs. If that is all you are going to do is go clubbing, fine. But if you want to be accepted by society you might want to try and present a more conservative image and not draw quite so much attention. But, the important thing here is you took a step. Continue learning and growing into your new found self and let it develop. Good Luck.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    other than you chest you have a great start its better than my restart which I would not post that photo even for $10000.

Btw. When I started I was told my chest was too small for my size. I restarted 9 years ago!

Tone down the boob and you will look fine hun.
    Angie

You need a better wig, as the hairline shows it's a wig. Need smaller boobs. Don't wear skin tight clothes that will reveal a man's figure.

You look good except for the hair, the makeup, the boobs, the outfit and the shoes. Otherwise, you're off to a great start.

Just teasing! :-) You actually look better than I did when I started.

Just out of curiosity, though, how exactly did you manufacture such big boobs, where on earth did you go looking like that, and what kind of response did you get?
    Last edited by JessieB; 03-26-2008 at 02:59 PM.

We love you Shortlaguna, this is why we say these things.

Like bgirl said, if you are happy this way then by all means, enjoy. However, if you are looking for a critique to make you look better, then maybe this will help.

First of all decide what kind of look you are going for:

• Do you want to pass in the daytime and fit in and not be found out to be a man?
    • Do you want to look glamorous, more of a night time look?
    • Are you just into being wild and outrageous?

Your goals will help guide you. Personally, I think the first one is the hardest to do. But, if you can accomplish it, you can easily do the second two.

Now, first I would leverage off of your strengths. You are young, you have a terrific body, you have a naturally pretty face, and I don't see much of a beard. Many gals here would kill for any one of these four things. Count your blessings.

Now, I'm assuming the current outfit is more from the third goal I listed above. But, I'm going to recommend things that will get you started on the first goal.

Keep the skirt, the top and the jewelry, they are very cute, and hopefully you have not stretched that top out to where it is unusable.

Spend some money on a real good wig. Halloween wigs though inexpensive will not allow you to pass. Remove the breast forms or balloons from your blouse. Believe it or not, with your bod and cute face, you probably don't need any chest enhancement what so ever. Check out the GG at your school, a lot of the really cute girls your age have no boobs what so ever!

Now, go to a salon and get your eyebrows plucked. It will make you an even cuter boy than what you already are. Moving down to the legs, either shave them or wear black tights. Only little girls in grade school wear white hose. And nothing says girl like a pair of cute pumps. Now maybe it was raining that day and you had to wear the boots to keep dry, but again with those legs babe, oh please, just for us, get some cute strappy things!

Shortlaguna you're Italian honey and Italian's do it with passion. Show us your passion and come and post some real cute pictures for us. I really think you could be a real stunner!

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Banned Read only
    You guys are really supportive. Even though there are doubters to my sincerity, I still appreciate all the feedback.