Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just started to dress, how am I doing?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Then work on your wig and make-up. Practice, practice, practice. You will get there in the end. Good luck, and well done on getting out,

THANK YOU!!! I probably should've shaved too!!! hehehe That was the first time, forgive me...I've learned alot already from all of you...New pics will come soon, I'm thinking about attending an event this weekend and will unleash the new and improved shorty!!!!!

may sug. that go out to the mail. see how aer dress and there shipe are you need to do some home work

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by slamddoger View Post
    may sug. that go out to the mail. see how aer dress and there shipe are you need to do some home work

someone wanna translate this?? ahahahahahahah

translate ? C'mon...

You should understand what was written.

You have been printing "dribble" for weeks yourself.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by lacyinsd View Post
    You should understand what was written.

You have been printing "dribble" for weeks yourself.

I don't think so..I'm educated...

Please Shorty, ignore the noise...

Don't get baited by some of the negative nonsense here. I believe in you. If you would like to email me just to run some pics past me before you do post or need anything, let me know. I'd love to see you knock their socks off honey!

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I think folks here have provided good advice.

I also will say this, as an experienced crossdresser - observe women in your age group (don't we all anyway?) and find out what they are wearing and what kind of makeup they are using. Emulate them and practice nailing a look, yet always paying attention to being yourself (in other words, if the outfit doesn't suit your personality, try something else).

Starting off, we have a tendency to go for trashy or ****ty or "young girly". This is natural. Then comes the refinement and polish mixed with your personality. If your aim is to go in public, then this is especially important. In the privacy of your own home, anything goes
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Ahh... laughter is the best medicine. That prescription has been filled nicely. A good dose of cross dressing cures all. Thank you all for an enjoyable read.

you look gorgeous...understanding is not the question...being who you are is most important...gray areas will be just that gray areas....not everyone enjoys others happiness...so go do what makes you happy...fondly deanna

Silver Member
    You say you are just starting to cd and you have the courage to go out in public dressed that way? I think you would have drawn a lot of attention and if that did not bother you then you are a lot braver than most of us. If this post is for real then all Ican say is you will make a great cd with some refinement and a better choice in clothing. You already have the courage and fortitude to express yourself uninhibited.

If you are trying to blend in, that look won't work. Looks like you're a street walker. Look around at what normal women wear and copy that. If you're looking for attention, you got it.

shortlaguna

tone down the boobs hun, in south africa it would have been stolen by now, rest looks exellent
    hugz Adelle

i agree with tracy just be your self

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

prank?

Unless I see a photo that shows "Shorty" is taking in the advice that has been given, I'm leaning toward what Lacyinsd is saying. We are being taken for a ride here.

The second photo showing a closeup with makeup and prominant beard stubble told me Shorty is just trying to jerk us around. Shorty, if you are serious, let's see a photo where you really try to follow some fo the advice being offered.

I'll be happy to apologize if you really do have this need in you and you are going to try. Otherwise, don't waste our time and good intentions by trying to manipulate us.

Banned Read only
    Hmmm, Shorty, I don't believe a word of it... As someone pointed out, let's see how far this goes. If you are serious then at least shave next time around, and drop the zeppelins.

Yeah. I'm inclined to agree with some folks here - this looks like a put-on, and I'm embarassed that I didn't really see it this way before. In this light, it seems like the kind of thing I saw in college and in the military - guys dressing up like "women" as part of a bet or a dare. I suppose I was thinking we should be giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, but...

What is interesting is that such a thing can backfire, because it is easy to match the "en femme" photo with the male persona in this case.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Frankly I'm insulted and disgusted.

This is the type of thing that makes us angry. If you are going to dress like a woman the least you can do is is make some attempt to do it right.

I think his whole thread is a spam and a joke.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

So now we can't laugh at ourselves?

Or, how about judge not, lest ye be judged?

Gals, I can only assume from reading Shortlaguna's past posts in other sections that she is sincere. This might have been her litmus test of us to see whether we can live and let live.

In fact I would like to thank Shortlaguna for one of her posts on female voice training. She posted one of the most informative Youtube videos on the subject. See her post here "Is Voice Beauty?". Is this a person that hates us? I don't think so.

So, if I'm wrong what's the worst that would happen? Shorty will continue dressing the way she does, and we'll continue doing what we do. Is it the way Shorty dresses that keeps us in the closet or is it our own insistence of staying there ourselves that it the problem?
    Last edited by TSchapes; 05-03-2008 at 07:19 PM.
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Gold Member
    Well, we DO have all styles of CD here.

Maybe she just needs a lot of work?

You know if it IS a prank, it reminds me of this one guy we had on another forum a while back who was there for some college study, he was claiming to go to Iraq just to see the reactions.

And in light of what Andrea said - one could not easily spot that this would be a prank cause some of the girls that have posted their photos actually look a lot worse, and they are actually TRYING to look good.
    Ya just never know.

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    That took guts.

Terri

Not in a million years

Sorry Hun, I wouldn't go out in public looking like that in a million years!!!!

I know everyone's told you this before, but tone down the breasts woman!

I'm sorry, but that look just wants to make me stay hidden.

Just my
    Last edited by Daphne; 05-03-2008 at 10:37 PM. Reason: miss spelled word wrong.
    Daphne

The silver wig just isn't you, try a darker shade. I like big boobs too but yours are WAAAY too big. Big ones are nice but thay should be more proportionate to your body. Take a look at gg's, pick several and emulate their style, It's better if you blend in rather than stand out. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I vote troll, unless he posts pics showing he actually tried.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Doing pretty good. Need to do something better with the hair. Try for the "natural female look" first. When you get that down, you can try different themes.

Banned Read only
    Since you did ask, I think you're yanking our chain. Looks like you're auditioning for a Budweiser commercial.