Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What size are your Breastforms?

What size are your Breastforms?

I'm curious! Mine are 11's. I think they're a little too big actually! I'm not sure what that 11 relates to in cup size. I'm a 40 chest so I think it's probably at least D. I think some 8's might suit me better. What size do you girls wear and what is your chest measurement?
    Staycee

i am a 40 myself.i own forms corresponding to a c and d and dd cup.at 6foot 2 and 200lbs i think the d goes well with my frame.

I've been using a pair of PALS forms that are TRS4 size, which I found fits just short of a full 44C for me. As I am kinda big (tho trying to fight my bulkiness), I think they're a good size without feeling that I am exaggerating my pseudo-feminine appearance...

However I just bought a pair of silicone forms that are 40DD so I'll keep these for special occasions... you know, like when I actually get more than 2 hours of quality jenn time for myself! (Yeah, as though I expect THAT to happen any time soon! Wahhhhh ... oh well).
    ... oh no, I just realized I'll need some new bras now! Sheesh, time for something with good support I guess... maybe a longline will be necessary.

jenn

I have #12 breastforms that makes them DD's, I wear 40 DD bra's. I am stocky so it is well proportioned to my body size.

Two types

I have two different sets of forms, triangle and teardrop. They are the same size (10) and they both fill a 44D bra nicely. The triangle forms give a bit more projection, and the teardrops make me seem like a fuller figure. I am wearing my triangle forms in my avatar pic.....Stephanie

Platinum Member
    i don't own any forms ..... 36 B all me.......

I have two kinds of forms from the breastform store online - size 5 silicone forms and size 6 foam travel forms. I am 5'10 with a 38" chest and these forms seem to correspond to a C cup - they look natural with most kinds of blouses and dresses I've worn. (tip - I went down one size from the charts posted online and have been very happy with the natural looking appearance of the forms)

Mine are size 9, which makes my 40 inch chest to be about a Large C, Small D cup. Sometimes I wish they were a bit larger. Maybe when money loosens up again I will buy another set.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Mine are from truekare and the size I guess is ASY-8. I am a 40c
    Drumming, My other hobby

Mine are size 15 asymmetrical from the Glamor Boutique. Which makes me a size 44 DD. Jean said recently that I should order another pair. She thinks that oil prices might cause them to increase in price! Bless her heart!

While big tatas are fun, dresses hang and look better with a smaller pair of "girls" - B to C is max for me

breast form size

I am a 40 and wear a B cup breastform. I dont want to look topheavy but would rather blend. for a 40bra a B or C breastform helps you blend. If you are in contest for the biggest in town then do your thing

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Guess I'm a member of the "itty-bitty titty committee". 34 band size, B forms.

If I went bigger, I'd feel compelled to shave my chest and wear low-cut tops and dresses.

And I'm not that kind of girl.
    Last edited by RebeccaLynne; 03-26-2008 at 05:20 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Well I am a bigger girl and since a band size of 48 means that my size 10 forms seem perfectly natural not too big on me at least. I have a "man boob" size B anyway so with the forms it amounts to a D. Transform Classic II.

This is kind of like comparing how fast is your car isn't it?
    Last edited by celeste26; 03-27-2008 at 12:16 PM.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I have three sets of PALS Breastforms in the teardrop style.
    The "3"s make my boobs look like a B cup
    The "4"s make my boobs look like a C cup
    The "5"s make my boobs look like a D cup

I usually wear a 42C bra and most of the time my middle sized breast forms
    are stuffed inside of my bra.

i have dd size breast forms but i also have a set thats c cup i find i like the bigger ones more

I have B and C cup forms so I can shop those bra sizes! I'm a 36 B usually.

Depends

It all depends on what I feel like when I get up in the morning,
    If I want to be the proper office girl I wear (cs), then if I want to feel a little ****ty I wear (DDs).
    I am a 40 band size so i can switch around a little can't I?
    May all the twins in the world have as much fun as I

My teardrop forms are a size 10 which is perfect for a 38DD, which proportions with my large upper body. The only downfall is that to get those good gurly curves, I need a little extra hip padding to offset those wide shoulders.

My breast forms are a size 10 which work perfect for my 42C bra

What size?

I am a 40 band size and did have D-cup bra until the underwire broke the other day. I still have it as a back-up. Just purchased a 40 C bra.

I don't remember my forms # but it is a C. I wear a 38 C. bra
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My favorites r still my first silicone ones, size 7c enhansers. But I also have some monster 13's, ( on me, I'm a 38 band). Rarely wear those, they make me look fat! And some home made sets that r in between the two.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

mine are 40c carol ehlert

I have three sizes. I guess I use my enhansers more than the others because I can wear them without drawing to much attention while in drab. I also have a pair of Ameona size 10 that I seldom wear and a set of Classic Transforms size 7 I'm wearing now. The Classic Transforms are certainly the most appropriate to give me the look I want.
    Vivian