Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What size are your Breastforms?

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    How much fun they are.
    I have a pair of triangle 42C for everyday wear.
    A pair of 42D for more extracuricular activities, if you gurls know what I mean.
    That "take me, I'm yours" look requires a little larger appearance.

I don't really want the big breasted look so I have some cup-type enhancers that make my size AA manbreasts into about size A; and when I really want to go to townI have some "chicken fillet" type enhancers that take me up to a B. My natural chest measurement is 37.
    I don't have big hips (about 38) so I think a big set would make me top-heavy.
    As jenni said, most dresses hang better on a smallish bosom anyway.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

38 C that I wear in size 40C bras and they seem to work well.

I am a breastform collector . All mine are Transforms. Oval sizes 5 and 7. Triangle sizes 6,8,9, and 10. Classic asymmetrical size 7 which I wear 90% of the time when enfemme. The oval forms work with only a few bras, and those bras don't work with my other forms. The triangle forms work with almost any bra quite well. The classic forms are my newest, and feel the most natural. They equate to a 42B bra by the chart, but I like them in a 42C or 42D bra depending on style, and they don't appear too large for my size. I also have a pair of large enhancers and some silicone pushup enhancers to fill out the cups in some bras when I wear my NuBra clone and want to show some real cleavage .

Pamela

Seems like the size is different for the make and model even though you have a#10 it's a C on one and a D on another and yet a DD on another. I have two pair, one fills a B cup very well, the other fills a C. Enjoy all !

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Aiming for B

I'm 41" so when we looked at the sizes, a size 6 was supposed to make it a B, and since that's the bras we order, and it all fits, I think it's right!

tina

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    The ones I have are a size 7. I picked them over a size 8 because they had more mass. The size is corresponding to the outer dimensions, but the 7's I found were on sale and contained more silicone than the size 8's available in my price range.

I think for me, a size 8 full or regular size 9 would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Julie View Post
    I am a breastform collector .

That wins my vote for quote of the week.

I just imagined the scenario when you check the curtains, make sure no-one is around........ and press the big red button, and all the book cases turn round to reveal hundreds of silicon boobs in lit display cases.

OR! Or or or......Breastform swap meet......

"Oh yeah. Nothing like the 1960 wrap round version of course......But I dunno. I can do you a part ex for the Pals for £20"

"Oh maaaaaaan! Check this out! The rare 1976 brown nipple set!"

I love this place.

im kinda small in the chest....34B but I love fredericks water bras ....they add a little extra something and fit wonderfully

I have a few sizes but since I am a 36 I look funny if I go any larger than a d! Most of the time I use a b though...

yay for us B cup girls lol

Size

A one size up from One Haynes Place. This brings my natural B up to a C size. Seems right for my 5" 10" hgt and 175 lb. weight. Dresses fit nice, even the low cut, wityhout being too obnoxious.

I'm thinking that the 11's are just too big and should go to a size 7 or 8 the largest. I'm looking to be a round a C cup. I have a 40 chest would that be a bout right? Anybody wanna trade?

i have a 7dd and i think they look kind big for me but they look on me so i'll keep them.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Mine are "TRANSFORM" SUPER PERK Triangle, size 7. They are Ds but will fit in most C cups. And they are absolutely incredible. I have been and felt much more feminine since acquiring my breast forms.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Mine are Transform Classic II Super Soft in a size 6 (C-cup)

Quote Originally Posted by StayceeCD View Post
    I'm thinking that the 11's are just too big and should go to a size 7 or 8 the largest. I'm looking to be a round a C cup. I have a 40 chest would that be a bout right? Anybody wanna trade?
    Which type do you have in 11s? My C cup size forms are PALS type TRS4 so they may be about the size you're looking for. Thank God for ebay!

jenn

I have forms for E size (6 cm height), but the E size bra is to big for them. C size bra is better for them. More bigger forms are to wide for me :-( (38 chest).

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

46 D

I'm a big girl so I have 46 D or DD just to make the proportions right :cheeky:

The GF says that a C cup is good proportion for the skinny girls.

size

Hi Stacy, I too have a 40" chest, (natural). I wear a 40 c cup bra with oval c cup forms that I got from e-Bay. I personally LOVE the weight and the look that these forms give me. I don't think that mine are to big or to small for me but just right(like goldielocks with the the three bears). I don't know what size 11 equates to but they sound really large, actually mine were size 7.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Size 8 from the Breastform store...equates to a 42 D which seems large unless you are 5'10" and about 220 pounds.

C-cup, UK 38 C bra size. More or less above average, but not Jordanesque.Might go for B-cup in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Julie View Post
    I am a breastform collector Pamela
    Me too! Don't trade yours, start your collection. I have three sets of nuBra which I use mainly when all I want is cleavage, then #5, #6. #7 and #9 teardrops, one set of #7 asymetrical, three triangles and one set of enormous teardrops, just for fun. I wear the #6 and #9 teardrops, from SiliconeWorks, the most often. I am 6'1", carrying some extra weight at 235 lb, the 9s give me a nice 40 D, the 6s give me a very comfortable and convincing 40 B/C, depending upon the bra. You can never have too many sets of forms! w.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I wear Amoena Contact forms, the self-adhering ones, in a size 4 which give me a 36 C shape.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    That wins my vote for quote of the week.

I just imagined the scenario when you check the curtains, make sure no-one is around........ and press the big red button, and all the book cases turn round to reveal hundreds of silicon boobs in lit display cases.

OR! Or or or......Breastform swap meet......

"Oh yeah. Nothing like the 1960 wrap round version of course......But I dunno. I can do you a part ex for the Pals for £20"

"Oh maaaaaaan! Check this out! The rare 1976 brown nipple set!"

I love this place.

Julie, the button is pink!