Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finding out how supportive She really is

Question FemDom Section-i vote yes

maybe if we ask nicely, the wonderful admin's will provide us with our own section.

So, if we can keep it somewhat clean, may we please have a FemDom section for those of us who are into that?

You can add my vote too. Though my SO won't ever come to the forum.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    DD no methinks she enjoys giving rather than recieving. LOL
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleneCD View Post
    DD no methinks she enjoys giving rather than recieving. LOL
    DAMN! Well, I try. But then again... if I offer to let her beat me in exchange for a section... do you think that will work?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by paulap View Post
    maybe if we ask nicely, the wonderful admin's will provide us with our own section.

So, if we can keep it somewhat clean, may we please have a FemDom section for those of us who are into that?
    Yes clean would be critical. With some recent court decisions many sites dedicated to this are shutting down. But with all the Mistresses involved, i think it would stay well behaved.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    DAMN! Well, I try. But then again... if I offer to let her beat me in exchange for a section... do you think that will work?
    well we can only ask. i think it would be much more likely to be looked at if a GG made the request though.
    Charlene

hot_cross_dresser

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle-NC View Post
    Don't help her out any Kandis....you will get me a
    I will give you a spank

I'm a switch, but on either side I prefer dressing properly. A favorite for such an occassion: corset, stockings, hight heel boots and long gloves!
    To spank, or to be spanked, that is the question!

My wife has become more dominant and I have become more submissive since I came out to her. It seems very natural and right for us.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleneCD View Post
    well we can only ask. i think it would be much more likely to be looked at if a GG made the request though.
    Sounds like its up to us Mistresses I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy298 View Post
    I'm a switch, but on either side I prefer dressing properly. A favorite for such an occassion: corset, stockings, hight heel boots and long gloves!
    To spank, or to be spanked, that is the question!
    SWEET! We'll offer you as a bribe!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

As you can see by my avatar, I'm Miss Holly's toy as well.

Ours is a different type of relationship thou, it doesn't involve her and my crossdressing. I can dress as needed, and she's always in charge, but she has no interest in using my cd against me.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_cross_dresser View Post
    I will give you a spank
    And with this it would have to be a private forum. Nice first introductory post. Says all we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanduhrob View Post
    As you can see by my avatar, I'm Miss Holly's toy as well.

Ours is a different type of relationship thou, it doesn't involve her and my crossdressing. I can dress as needed, and she's always in charge, but she has no interest in using my cd against me.
    The base of Our relationship is not about my crossdressing either. But as i have given total control to BUNNY, She is involved in that She will have to tell me when i can dress. That is why i started this post, to show that She could try to use the power i have given Her to stop my dressing entirely, but She has made sure to give me more time than i usualy take on my own. That tells me SHE is truly supportive.
    Charlene