Thread: Reference: The Hair

Reference: The Hair

What should I do with my mustache. I've had it for more than 40 years.

How much do you want to pass?

If you are happy staying home keep it. If you desire to go out shave. There are no magic coverups.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

That's not ENTIRELY correct!

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    If you are happy staying home keep it. If you desire to go out shave. There are no magic coverups.
    I have both a stache AND beard in my avatar and sinature pics. So, there r alternatives, depending on how badly u want to keep your facial hair!

However, Trannie IS correct, I would think u wouldn't want to go out with a mask on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes guardian832 there is a mask for you!

As a change of pace, and to me it's just fun to radically change your face, I sometimes use a mask. My avatar is my face, but I posted one of my masks on the picture board. You can see it here: "Tracy's Mask"

There's a number of places to buy them from prices as little as $30.00 to over $1,000. If your interested, let me know what kind of price range you can afford and I can point you in the right direction. Just PM me.

Good Luck!

Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Why not shave it off,get dressed and make up,and see what you think.You can grow it back if you really miss it that bad.Bet you could grow it back in 2 or 3 weeks,then again,you may not want it anymore at all.

40 years! Hey, it's time for a change! If you shave it off, you likely look 10 years younger, in or out of femme. That ought to be sufficient incentive!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I had a similar issue a few years ago. I found an excuse to shave it off and have never regretted it since. Go for it; you will feel so much more feminine when dressed and made up.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Wish it a happy 40th, then shave it off!

One other aspect that no one else has mentioned is that facial hair is really out of fashion now and it can really date you. I've never regretted shaving my moustache off - though for the first couple of weeks, looking in the mirror was a strange experience!

I had a moustache for a very long time. My wife really liked it, too. But I only grew it way back when because I felt that it would help to hide the fact that I like to crossdress. In the end, I felt that that was a poor reason to have it in the first place, and I finally shaved it off about four years ago. I don't miss it. I was tired of being "the bearded lady" all the time, and I'm happier without it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

DeeAnn
    I had a mustache for over 30 years. It was a so much a part of who I was to people that my wife, kids and grandkids all told me to grow it back when I shaved it off a couple times in the last year.

I finally decided that it interfered with feeling feminine so I nuked it permanently. They didn't like it but they adjusted within a couple weeks and now nobody says anything negative about it.

Made me look years younger too! Originally I grew it to hide a baby face.

Makes putting lipstick on a lot easier too.

shave it!!! It will always grow back and you may be surprised and find that you like it! I have seen friends shave their facial hair and look YEARS younger! Just make sure you post some pics!! :-)
    Proud Mistress to Michelle-NC

That's up to you hun Or in me case my wife and grandkids.
    Angie

Its all up to you.If you want to really get into makeup and get out there,thats the next step.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Barbara
    As for me the beard went after my oldest daughters wedding, she begged me to grow it back , and I will be losing thefur on the upper lip in a short while. Have had both for 30 years and cna't wait to be clean shaven. Will be a great feeling to look at a girl in the mirror that does not need a shave for once!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

More Than 40 Years

I have had full beard more than 40 years and my wife refuses to allow me to shave it off. One would think that it would keep me "off the streets", but it doesn't. I have learned that I can dress fully, except for a skirt and wig, and have no problems being out and about. In fact I just spent six days on various flights in the States in full femme including padding and forms but again, no skirt or wig. Even with coat and shoes off during security when things were pretty obvious, a man with a woman's body and clothes, was there no notice.

It did go towards satisfying my urges and felt wonderful to be dressed.

Love the feeling, Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye