Oh what a thrill it is to have to stand in line in the ladies room, but that is the price we pay for wearing a dress. I would never go into the mens room dressed in a dress those nasty boys pee on everything. The last time I was out was to a club which boosts a GLBT crowsd also has many straight folks as well. When I went to the ladies I push the door and almost bumped into a girl standing the "the LINE" waiting. I took my place and waited my turn in fact the girl that came out of the stall looked directly at me and said it's all yours sweetie. I took car of my needs and stepped out to find that room was still packed made my way to the sink and washed my hands, re-applied my lipstick, fluffed my wig and put some hand lotion on as I stepped towards the door. One of the girls waiting in line opened the door for me and said I like your dress. I said thank you and for her to have a fun evening, she repiled you too.

I have learned that you go in like you own the place and if you are thinking that you are doing something wrong no one else will .