Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you use women or men bathroom? what are the laws?

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Oh what a thrill it is to have to stand in line in the ladies room, but that is the price we pay for wearing a dress. I would never go into the mens room dressed in a dress those nasty boys pee on everything. The last time I was out was to a club which boosts a GLBT crowsd also has many straight folks as well. When I went to the ladies I push the door and almost bumped into a girl standing the "the LINE" waiting. I took my place and waited my turn in fact the girl that came out of the stall looked directly at me and said it's all yours sweetie. I took car of my needs and stepped out to find that room was still packed made my way to the sink and washed my hands, re-applied my lipstick, fluffed my wig and put some hand lotion on as I stepped towards the door. One of the girls waiting in line opened the door for me and said I like your dress. I said thank you and for her to have a fun evening, she repiled you too.

I have learned that you go in like you own the place and if you are thinking that you are doing something wrong no one else will .

I'm full time and I do use the womens restroom everytime. I could never go in the mens restroom at this point. I do, however do what I need to do and get out. I've never had any problems, but of course other states could be different.

In the UK, I believe as long as you have a letter from the medical profession saying you are officially on a program leading to full SRS you can use the ladies. You are very brave or foolhardy going to the gents in a skirt, it can lead to violence or unwanted curiosity.

That was the advice of my GP. I use the ladies, and do not get problems.

Banned Read only
    I always use the Ladies Room and I have yet to have a problem

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Ok, one month later ...

{I am in a state where it is illegal for a genetic male to use the ladies bathroom}

I went out this weekend and used the ladies room without hassles. In fact the women were quite friendly about it. Now, the place was also a GBLT friendly bar, soooo.. I think you have to just judge the place you are in and hope your guess is right. Obviously, if you know another CD with some experience there, ask what is the custom for that venue. This is what I did with the second place and the other CD told me "honey they EXPECT us to use the ladies room". So, even though it is technically illegal here, it is ok in that particular place. YMMV !!

Charlene

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I use the ladies room if the location is not a high traffic area, I do prefer the old tree behind the building(kidding) Now the best option is a unisex restroom, if not available follow many of the great tip mentioned.