Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: answering the door

answering the door

i just wanted to share,

have you ever trembled when the knock or ring came on the door, becouse
    you were dressed, i have meany times, but today i was just up and about,
    you know just sort of waking up slowly dressed in my white cotton hoody and
    whhite jursey skirt that i.ve taken to sleeping in lately and the door goes i did'nt even think about it' just opened the door( a delivery) sighned for it shut the door, not a glimmer of sirprise, started to shave knock two just opened the door (postman) nothing, cheery hello gave me letters i shut the door, do you know the earth has'nt stopped rotating i did'nt plan it i just did it any way i could'nt help but share with you, bye for now

It's happened to me a few times, mainly when the fed ex man comes. I have to either put my pants over my skirt, put a coat on, or just quickly take the whole lot off. But they don't wait long.

Banned Read only
    I just answer the door.

I have done it also. The last time was to two police officers while I was wearing pumps, fem jeans, tank top. bra and forms. They were quite professional about it but while they were talking to my son, they commented on my footwear.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    It happened to me last week. I was expecting my wife home when the doorbell rang, so I opened the door. It wasn't her standing there but a friend. I was completely dressed in full underwear, black skirt, pink top, 3" heels, full makeup & wig! I blurted out "hold on a minute, I am not dressed". I slammed the door, ran upstairs, pulled off my wig, shoes, skirt & top & put on jeans & a T-shirt, ran into the bathroom & very quickly washed my face. I then opened the door to him as if nothing had happened. I explained that I was just about to take a shower & wasn't dressed. He acted completely normally as if he hadn't seen me earlier. I think he must have though. The next day we went away with some friends & he still didn't behave any differently. He is a relly nice guy though so hopefully he hasn't said anything to anybody else.

I haven't been changed so quickly in my life - must have been 1 minute at the most!

I will be a lot more careful in future & wait until I can recognise my wife through the frosted glass door first.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    These are just some of the experiences that normal people (non crossdressing) don't have a chance to have. <lol>

I've had that heart stopping experience, when dressed or getting ready, hearing someone pull into the driveway or next door. Several times I've had to wait a while, after hearing the neighbor kid out playing basketball a couple feet away from my car, until he was done playing so I could leave.
    Dana Ryan

Just over a year ago I was fully dressed while my wife was out for most of the day [this was before she knew about Davinnia] when I heard what I thought was our car in the drive. Massive panic attack ! Quickly changed, washed makeup off etc while waiting to hear the door open. Then I realised the car was in next door's drive. Phew !
    That was one of the main reasons for coming out to her, I was sick of not being relaxed in case she came home unexpectedly.
    Now we have the arrangement that if we're both home & the door goes, I go in the bathroom until the all clear or change if it's a visitor. If I'm home alone, I just don't answer the door.

2 weeks ago it actually happened to me. I had just put on my wig and was brushing it out when the doorbell rang. I peeked out the window and saw it was the mail lady. I just took off my heels (so I wasn't 6'3") and went to the door dressed like I was. It was the first time anyone other than me had seen me dressed. She never even blinked. After being scared to death the letter wasn't even for me.

Jasmine

This has happened to me several times... So far I always managed to give an excuse such as "I'm just out of the shower, I'll be with you in a minute..."

Of course in these cases, I had a very minimal makeup... So it was easy to just get out of the skirt and top and jump quickly in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt...

Last time it happened to me it was on a Sunday morning. My best friend and his wife rang the door bell... I gave them the "Out of the shower excuse" and told them to enter and make themselves comfortable while I was dressing...

I quickly wipped out the lipstick from my lips... Put on a jean and a pullover...

Actually, for a moment the idea of coming out to them crossed my mind... I think I should have done it... But I didn't...

Eugenie

Barbara
    I usually run for the bedroom and make a quick change. Especially if it is a family member! Good way to get the heart jumping though.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    The few times it's happened with me, I either run to the bedroom and let my wife answer the door. Or if I'm home alone, I sit still and do not make any noises until whoever it is leaves.

I mostly checked to see if it was family first, if it was, Id quick change, if not, Id answer the door. Got some funny reactions when i answered dressed in fem

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    It has not happened in a long time but I used to love answering the door when the Jehovah's Witness's would visit, it really used to shake them up and they had trouble handing out their little message leaflets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene-VA View Post
    It has not happened in a long time but I used to love answering the door when the Jehovah's Witness's would visit, it really used to shake them up and they had trouble handing out their little message leaflets.
    one time when they came to my house, I was dressed in a really ****ty school girl outfit and they went through their thing. I then said how much I pray and that Im always on my knees, then I did a little seductive gesture with my finger in my mouth, the look was priceless on their faces.

Now I dont have a problem with anyone and whatever religious beliefs they may have, but I always thought it would be funny to pull a stunt like that to someone that was at the door sometime or another, it just happened to be them the day I decided to do it and was dressed for it lol

I quit worrying about how I was dressed when I answered the door about two years ago. About 12 times I have been in a dress or skirt, panties, bra, heels, etc. Even stayed dressed when two workers came in to remodel my bathroom. Never any problem. Just enjoy life, and do not worry about what other people think. Most of the time they do not care. Even had the woman who was in charge of the meeting room come over to give me the key, and she stayed and had a glass of wine, while she explained the rules, and didn't even blink at my jeans skirt.

I had a first two days ago with the delivery of a new cooker. The supplier had spcified a two hour time slot in the early afternoon so I was dressed all morning with the intention of changing an hour before the earliest delivery time. I was just taking off wig and jewelry when the door bell rang and I was faced with two burly delivery men. The young man looked twice but other than that they just asked where to put the box, moved it in and I signed the delivery note. I was really nervous but had to respond in case they took the cooker away and I had to explain why it was not delivered.
    Beauty is in the smile of the beholder

Not yet I'm hoping for some Bible thumpers you know the door to door people.
    Angie

dear Stevie,
    i think its wonderful youcould have a spontaneous, risk free outing like that!
    see, it wasn't so hard! next, you'll be out to the convenience store and then, the malls the limit!
    congratulations,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I,d just changed back to drab , but forgetting to put on any socks ...my toenails were still a bright shade of red . The guy who delivered the fast food certainly noticed when I opened the door to him.........he grabbed the £,s and made his exit sharpish lol

It has happened to me before and the thing that has caught me by surprise is that there have been times when I realized that my door wasn't locked and that who ever was on the other side could have walked in and seen me all dolled up.
    SarahHall

An early morning surprise for the postman

I live alone when not with my Mistress, so can dress all the time but usually with only a little makeup and just my ‘everyday’ about the house clothes which although I find girly and comfortable are not very convincing so I wouldn’t answer the door dressed unless I had plenty of time to prepare.
    A few weeks ago I was waiting for a parcel so had a pair of male trousers and a sweater ready by the door to slip over my skirt and blouse when the postman called.
    A knock at the door and I did my quick change, signed for the parcel and shut the door and then looked down at my bare feet with nails painted in the brightest red, whoops.
    I always get a knowing smile off the postman now!
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Not yet I'm hoping for some Bible thumpers you know the door to door people.
    Angie
    I'm with you onthis Angie. It would be great.

Banned Read only
    Just answer the door.
    It might be the Avon Lady!

I answered the door one time for the pizza man one time and it turned out to be a girl. She looked but did not say anything. The other day a guy came around trying to sell windows, I had on my Bra under my T-Shirt very obvious. I just told him we rented the place and he left.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Delivery people can go home every night with plenty of stories to tell the family, can't they! Yes, it has happened to me before too. A UPS delivery man rang the bell while I was fully dressed. We have a full side window next to the door, and I guess it's just habit to look in when ringing the bell. Seconds after the bell rang there was a face in the window and I was in full view of him. I just swallowed hard and opened the door. He was polite and professional and the whole transaction took maybe 5 seconds. It was the first time anyone has ever seen me, except Halloween. I must have looked like 'a deer in the headlights!' I'm just glad it wasn't a neighbor!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie