Thread: Yippie!!!!!!!

Yippie!!!!!!!

Today my best friend and I went to a shop and got some cool things. I purchased 2 pairs of heels, one pair 6" Stilettos with 2" platform, and a pair of 8 1/2" Stilettos with a 4" platform (OMG they are gonna take a long time to get used to). The best part of theses shoes was the price. They are about $70 each and I got them for about $13 each!!! WOOT! I also got a pair of 5" platform knee high boots for original cost but they were worth it. I also got a wig thats real and it looks great, at least I think so. I soooo cant wait to have a full day with my friend because we are going to do an entire day together with putting different outfits together and getting my pictures taken and Im finally going to be able to work on my girl look more that I have a real wig, the possibility of blending in a bit more is closer and I cant wait, Im so excited. Im hoping to have pictures taken soon too and post them

Perks

Good ! We all need perks, and pics.

Life would be horrible if nothing wonderful ever happened. (stating the obvious)..duh
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossdressinGoth View Post
    I purchased 2 pairs of heels, one pair 6" Stilettos with 2" platform, and a pair of 8 1/2" Stilettos with a 4" platform (OMG they are gonna take a long time to get used to). The best part of theses shoes was the price. They are about $70 each and I got them for about $13 each!!!
    So what shop was it?

Quote Originally Posted by LaChristina View Post
    So what shop was it?
    The store was DVon's Lingerie, local store that has awesome stuff in there. I think the best part was, I went in there 100% guy mode and I asked the sales associate a few questions about sizes and stuff and said that I was a crossdresser and she was so great, she even helped me pick out the wig I purchased. I was debating between two, so was my friend that was with me, both her and the sales associate thought both wigs would work well with me so in the end I made the finale call. It was so great to feel so welcomed into a place when looking for attire and shoes

Oh!!! sounds awesome CG..can't wait to see the results ..hope your going to share with us

Oh you bet I'll share with you girls. Looks like my new years resolution might actually happen this year. I want to transform into as much of a female appearance as I can this year when I dress. I want to go from a guy in a dress to a possible passable girl. Obviously 8 1/2" heels isnt everyday wear for girls but I'll find use for them :P

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    You know I demand pictures!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

WooHoo, more Goth pictures! I'll be waiting!

The last time we went to Green Bay, we went to the Hot Topic store in the mall. I'd need a big limit on my credit card to get started in there! Sure is fun to look and imagine, though!
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Those really high plats are a breeze to walk in, since the instep is only a little over 4", but speaking from experience, you DO NOT want to navigate any rough or uneven surfaces, because your foot is so far from the ground, they are unstable. Even a pebble stepped on wrong may cause you to bust your arse, or worse, sprain or break an ankle. Good luck.

Thanks girls for all the nice responses. I promise as soon as I get pics taken I'll be posting them.

I sure do here you on the big limit on the credit card for buying stuff there. A lot of it is cute and sexy and to be honest, in the last year I think I actually spent a little over $1,000 if not more on things from there, and I do more shopping then that store lol.

One thing I did find with the 8 1/2" heels, its a little awkward for me to walk in them right now because Im used to a lower platform so when I naturally step, Im used to my foot being able to come down further for my steps, the platform is actually throwing me off a bit and I also did notice that not wearing heels so much for the longest time, I need to relearn all my balance again. 4" heels are no problem 5" I can do pretty good in till my feet start to hurt, then I do the typical side of foot stepping thing . Im doing a lot of work on trying my feet to have strength and endurance in heels again. Reminds me of the good ol'days in baseball in high school. Guys on the team made fun of me wearing high heels, I told them it was leg strengthening for me since Im a catcher (they knew I was kidding with that cause I was open about being a crossdresser). Ah yes, soon I should be up to par again and I sure cant wait for that day to come.

You go girl I'll be looking for the pics hun.
    Angie

yes, dear,
    please lay those pics on us!
    and good score, too, thanks for the perk!
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song