Thread: crossing, to far?

crossing, to far?

HI is was just wondering how many of us take some of our fem traits back to man land with them, I for one keep my hair in a deffent girl style I keep my nails long and polised eye brows shaped I know some of us do this for me its like I cant do this but I would have to admit its not easy to do and today I just took a long look at myself and relize that I have crossed the line but can bring my self to go back, dose any body relat to this and how do you walk that fine line between genders, thanks so much jennig

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess I also walk a fine line, and have done so for many years. My nails, both finger and toe, are always polished and my fingers are acrylic, longer, and shaped like a girls. At my advanced age (75) my hair is almost gone, so it is not long. But my normal underwear is soft and lacy, even if it is covered by drab! I also frequently go shopping or out to eat wearing feminine clothing and shoes, but not trying to pass at all. Take me as I am, or leave me alone!

The other day I was at Phipps Plaza dressed totally feminine in slacks, deep V-neck knit top and high heeled boots. I am a natural 40B and with my Bra had some nice cleavage! I got on the elevator to go down to the parking garage and then held it so a young couple with a baby in a stroller could get on. As we were going down, the lady said, "I really like your blouse!" "It fits you so well!" I just told her, "thank you, I also like it." Obviously they knew I was a CD, or something! But no more was said other then a thank you for holding the elevator.

I feel more comfortable in feminine clothes, and have for many years. My late wife was very accepting and knew about my activities before we were married. We even went out together as two girls on occasion!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

I have my nails painted clear right now to strengthen them, going out I use a color my toes are painted in color, ears are pierced, wear panties all the time even at work and in drab. My hair is short though. M y body is shaved and my eyebrows shaped.
    Last edited by Dalece; 03-30-2008 at 04:21 AM. Reason: add

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I usually keep my nails somewhat long and only cut them back when they break. My toes nails are usually painted and one of my GG friends always teases me about them. I wear my own hair, so it has been long for a number of years.

This biker chick at work one day asked me if I was into bikes or was a crossdresser, I just gave her a funny look.
    Dana Ryan

There are some things that stay femme on me all the time. I stay smooth all over [no body hair] and i keep my eyebrows plucked.
    I can,t really keep my nails long as they wouldn,t last 5 minutes in my job.

Mostly it's between my ears.

My job situation does not allow me to show feminine traits at work.

Oh Ya, I do a lot of things all the time like wearing a Bra under my male clothes.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

to far????

Well for me I underdress all the time!!!! pantyhose, panties and matching bra with forms. I can do it because I work from home and own and manage my own business. Every once in a while I kick back and wonder what my client base would think if they saw me. Actually I can't imagine myself not wearing lingerie.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Well yes I do keep some of my fem traits when I'm back to guy land. My nails are shaped as best as I can (they keep breaking) and always have a coat of clear on. Eyebrows trimmed , legs and chest shaved, ears periced and of couse bra and panties always.

Barbara
    I try to dress in clothing from the womens department as much as I can, haven't worn mens jeans for a long time. Always underderss as much as possible, pierced ears, eyebrows plucked, legs and armpits shaved and usually a necklace of sorme kind under the shirt. Do need to pick up some shoes that will pass as either.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Oh, I just gave up walking that "fine line" finally, when I realised that life is too short to not be yourself. I'm concious about going "too far" over the edge, but my eyebrows are plucked, I have long hair (what's left of it) and earrings in both ears. Nobody questions the little things like that. Now, I wouldn't wear bright red nail polish (darn it) that might be going a bit too far!
    Last edited by AmberTG; 03-30-2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spelling
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unfortunately, where I live, a crossdresser would be shot on sight. I have ti do a lot of work to cover all the guy stuff every time I want to dress 100%. This being said, I wish I was able to carry over some girly traits so that I could be myself a lot easier. Society here doesn't let Erickka out to play.

Well lets see when I am in drab I have

Long Crylic nails polished a pale Pink
    Red polished toes
    Eyebrows have been waxed/plucked/trimed/shaped
    panties
    bra
    flesh colored lipstick

Carly is a part of me whole.. I never completely shake my female side.. I can be in any store and just by chance be in the female part of the store and just glance at the best there is (tights/pantyhose) and even brush against nighties, or whatever.. completely by "accident" ooops...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

For me, I don't think I have a line. I have a very feminine mind and when I'm in "guy mode" I'm basically just trying to hide my real self as much as possible. I think of it kind of like acting...I have to act like a guy. But when I'm not performing I can be myself - the self that likes to pamper myself. No matter how tough I try to come across as a guy, my toenails are bright red, I'm wearing panties and before I got dressed I was wrapped up in my teal bathrobe. To me, I'm only crossdressing when I'm in drab.

Banned Read only
    Well my hair is quite long, and I always wear panties, but I'm pretty much a guy when I'm a guy. I would never be taken for a woman or an effeminate man, which is fine by me.

Hmmm.. let's see..

Long Hair? check
    well manicured fingernails? check
    Polished Toenails? check
    panties and pantyhose on? check

yeah, there seems to be some crossover, but in all honesty, who says that ANY of that has to be STRICTLY for women? Men are getting manicures all the time as well as pedicures. As to the pantyhose and panties? It's not like anyone else is going to SEE them unless I go to the gym (which I don't). Besides, it's nobodies business what I do with MY time to MY body

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I just polish my toe nails, as well as, wear pantyhose all the time.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    jenni, it's really hard to integrate the facets of our duality. The sole expression of my femininity while in male mode is my hair. Even so, I keep it tied back in a ponytail more often than not, although I receive compliments from women on it whenever I leave it loose.
    I've grown my fingernails long many times, only to cut them again for fear of appearing too girly. Likewise, I'd love to have my eyebrows waxed and my ears pierced, but feel really self-conscious about the possible inferences that could be drawn.
    A fine line, to be sure.
    And I applaud those who push the boundaries.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Long nails during the summer, te winter they break and low body hair.