Thread: just a thought

just a thought

i had a thought birth control has estrogen in it (i think) what would happen if a man took birthcontrol pills

I guarantee that they would not get pregnant!

Seriously, the birth control manufacturers have been able to minimize the amount of estrogen while maximizing its effectiveness and minimizing the health risks. There would be very little effect on a man taking them.

Anyone contemplating taking estrogen should do so under the supervision of an endocrinologist. Not doing so is like playing Russian Roulette with pills.

Robyn P.

Birth control pills are serious medicine not something to be played with. If you are considering any medication consult your physican.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I don,t think there,s enough estrogen in birth control pills to make any real differance to you.
    I agree with the others you need to consult a physician if you want to take estrogen.

Wink what helped me

I have been taking black cohosh for about a year now, I understand that for some people natural herbs do not work, but for me, I am a small c cup now. that is the only thing i take so that has to be what is doing the amazing growth, the best thing about black cohosh is that you can get it online real cheap, i get mine through puritans pride, and if it dont work for you, no big deal. Although i spend most of my time en "male" ugh, i can atleast know that under my shirt, I have boobs that would make most women jealous.

Careful with the Black cohosh... Overdosing on it will cause liver problems. the only other problem is that some people get a headache from it. So just watch yourself and keep the dose at the recommended level!!
    Lisa E