Thread: still here!

still here!

Not sure if many of you remember me, but I guess I sort of disappeared a few months back. With the end of the school year and all the projects I was being assigned I didn't get a lot of time for dressing or visiting this site . I actually even purged everything about a month or two ago thinking I was over with this and it was just a phase, but I seem to be wrong. So the only thing that seems to have survived is 2 pairs of panties that I missed when purging. Oh well, I don't mind that so much because I can always rebuild . Now I'm still debating to tell my mother or not since I avoided that subject. I think she knows but hasn't said anything as she looked right where I keep my things(the few I still have hehe) the other day with me sitting in the same room. She just moved the thing thats hiding it, looked, then put it back and closed the lid and moved on to look in another spot. Guess maybe I should say something before something like that happens again, but thats probably another thing (but I'm willing to take any advise if anyone can see that in another light!). I'm just glad to be back and thought I'd let you know nothing bad happened to me if any remember me from a big back then. Take care you all!
    Last edited by Suzanna_CD; 05-02-2005 at 02:09 PM.
    BIG HUGS!
    Suzanna

Platinum Member
    welcome back home sister sorry to hear of your dreaded purge ... ( i failed at that just a while ago thankfuly)....nice to have you back we left your room the same ........

Hi.
    You might have been here before my time but welcome back!

Welcome home Suzanna. I too left here thinking that I wasn't going to be back,but I was only fooling myself. I am sorry to hear about your purge as well. I was tempted to do it but only ended up throwing out my makeup and hosiery as well as my pair of panties. Hopefully you can recall this experience the next time you have the urge to purge. Good luck with rebuilding your wardrobe.As far as the thing with your mother,it is possible that she just didn't see what she was going through especially since you threw most of it out,but it is totally up to you when you feel the time is right if ever to share this with your mother. Good luck and hugs