Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: motorcycles

Guy-me rides a Buell s/2 Thunderbolt. Rare enough around here that when people see it they expect to see HIM on it. Maybe we can get him to ride it somewhere a few hundred miles away, and then let girl-me have it for a while.

Hmmm... Tight black jeans, boots with heels and buckles (already have), black ribbed t-neck, leather jacket lifting the girls and pushing them together, black helmet, big shades, black gloves with pink trim...

Could be sweet.

-jj

Count me in as a biker. My ride is a Kawi ZX10R sport bike. I have dynoed it at 160 rear wheel hp. I have ridden it in drag. It wasn't too hard to get the helmet on with the wig (I don't have hair). But I didn't look very glamorous when I took the helmet off and the wig was still inside the helmet. And I didn't think about the make-up getting inside the helmet until I took the helmet off. Ooops. But it did smell cool the next time I wore it.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

But... but... but...
    originally posted by DD

Hey DD, if you say but...but...but fast enough you'll sound like a small 2 stroke bike...

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna1 View Post
    originally posted by DD

Hey DD, if you say but...but...but fast enough you'll sound like a small 2 stroke bike...
    You say 2 stroke often enough, someone will take you up on that offer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

of course. triumph speed triple, cross-country three times.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    Because then we'd all be deaf and the no bike would be heard over traffic. Keep the mufflers, if for nothing else then being a biker and not going deaf during rush hour traffic.

Oh much agreed! Especially when you are like me and shopping for two... Why does that sound like I'm pregnant!? LOL! I'm expecting a gurl I guess!!
    I think tha's supposed to be eating for two! Not shopping for 2
    We love BOGO shoes!
    Find me on Facebook. I'm Princess Pink!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena Rue View Post
    I think tha's supposed to be eating for two! Not shopping for 2
    We love BOGO shoes!
    Sometimes I feel like I'm eating for two... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Yes I'm a Biker, I like GSXR and ZX-*R Series bikes. I love that sweet sound
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

I heard of an Army guy who attached a suitable amount of hair to the rear of his helmet, inside the back, to look like long hair when he wore the helmet. I don't think it was related to CDing, but to trying to look "in" in spite of the military dress code/haircut rules. Seems to me it would work and eliminate the need to try to get a wig under a helmet.

Another option would be to purchase a second helmet a size or two larger to accomodate a wig. The second helmet could be in a more feminine color, if you can find one. Most of the helmets I see in motorcycle shops seem to be decorated in bold, macho styles. Most helmets seem to caution against repainting, perhaps from fear that the solvents in the paint may damage the helmet.
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

I did once on my enduro (street/dirt), packed a lunch and waters in a backpack, had a cami under and headed into Angeles National Forest. After a while on the trails I was getting hot, so I took off my shirt, put it into the pack and rode for an hour or so with the cami in the wind. Freedom is the best description! It was PINK too! Wife still shakes her head at that adventure.

You say 2 stroke often enough, someone will take you up on that offer!
    Originally posted by DD

My best is 100 say no more!!!

Have any of your fellow MX ladies ridden a 500cc 2 stroke before? Only ridden a CR500 once and I just about ripped my arm sockets out lol. I'll stick to 250cc.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Motorcycles

I have a BMW85/80RT and a 2004 Harley Davidson Lowrider. I have been all over the western US and British Columbia on the BEEMER. It was great fun going on the International Ferry from Sidney, B.C. down through the San Juan Islands and back to Anacortes, WA and then back home. Highlrecommended!in guy mode. beth ann

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna1 View Post
    Originally posted by DD

My best is 100 say no more!!!
    Tease! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

Tease! lol
    Yea, DD I reckon I might be

MX ladies ridden a 500cc 2 stroke before?
    not strictly speaking but I have got one a KX500 Kawasaki....it's being restored and it's in a Yamaha road racing frame. I'd post a photo but I don't seem to be able to make it small enough

Quote Originally Posted by JennyRotten View Post
    Have any of your fellow MX ladies ridden a 500cc 2 stroke before? Only ridden a CR500 once and I just about ripped my arm sockets out lol. I'll stick to 250cc.
    Yup. I raced open/pro MX. Had a semi-factory support ride from Kawasaki that included a bike and parts but no money.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

VTX 1800c is my ride
    Life is like stepping in a puddle, it ripples for a while but eventually smooths out.

I have a cycle, but it's a bicycle - I guess its a two wheel revolution of sorts

Quote Originally Posted by beth ann View Post
    I have a BMW85/80RT
    Hang on to that ST, most sought after airhead besides the R90S

From a fellow Beemer Person

Tina (BMWMOA #58621)
    [SIZE="2"]Tina D'Orsay
    Central Iowa

"Silence is golden,duct tape is silver."
    "You can never be to rich, to thin or wear too high heels."[/SIZE]

wow a lot of us have bikes!

bought my first one last year 06 shadow 750 aero full dress black and chrome!.
    love the bike
    wife and i are going on a 1000 mile trek soon just us through the mountains!.

since starting this i mmight as well end it!
    surprising how many motorcycles are out there!!
    well...here is me on my beemer -alas in drab-riding on 2 wheels is dangerous enough without any distractions...

the second pic is my diesel bike-does 180 miles per gallon!!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

I love to ride my Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 900. Had a Yamaha 650 Special for many years and it was my main mode of transportation. Billie Jean

the guy started with an 81 yamaha maxim 550 back in 91. stopped riding ini 95 for a myriad of reasons. started working on it last summer but didnt get it cleaned up and running to his satisfaction. it will be ready in a couple of weeks...

in the meantime he picked up an 82 yamaha seca 750. he wants to paint it and i agree. unfortunately it wont be pink...

heres the seca

and the maxim

heres the tank for the maxim

never considered riding enfemme because i prefer skirts and heels and stockings and legs and...

S3T here! A buelligan.

Alyla

Quote Originally Posted by JennyRotten View Post
    a friend of mine had one back in 85
    at the time it was way two much power
    i would like to ride one now a days
    its a nice piece of history