Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: motorcycles

trying again, the others seem to be too big though only a little bit...btw Nicki that's a great shot of you on the BMW!! I've tried several times to post more photos but they don't load even though they are only 42kb
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brianna1; 04-01-2008 at 05:34 AM. Reason: comment on other posting

Riding

I love to ride. Haven't been doing much the past couple of years due to work and wifes' illness. She is doing better and hopefully we will be getting out more. I have never rode completely dressed. I would be very nervous about something happening. I have heard about the Eureka En Femme in Arkansas and maybe that would be a good chance to get out on some really nice roads with some sisters on bikes. That is a dream of mine. Oh well, maybe one day.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheena Rue View Post
    Mmmmm, I have a fantasy about riding on a motorcycle with a gurl in leathers. Any takers?
    Hunnie, if I could still ride, I'd come get you! Oh... you mean one of the "other" girls. *sigh* Always a brides maid...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I have a pair of Icon "Bombshell" motorcycle boots. Has anyone here ever seen these? They are real motorcycle boots, but, to me, they are sex on a stick.

2" wedge heel, pointed toe, mid calf height w/ 3 silver buckles on the side. Even w/ my jeans and leather jacket, there is no mistaking me for a girl on my bike.

!500 Gold Wing. Gotta find some time to get gurlied up and ride up here in the hills of middle Tn. The winding roads and being dolled up would be a double pleasure.

Wow, I see this thread is still going strong

This is my baby, 2004 ZZR600..http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p...rent=MyKaw.jpg

and an old test pic I've stuck up here from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Maria2004 View Post
    Wow, I see this thread is still going strong

This is my baby, 2004 ZZR600..http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p...rent=MyKaw.jpg

and an old test pic I've stuck up here from time to time
    Umm... so... I see a little space on the back of that bike there where another... ummm... person might fit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    Umm... so... I see a little space on the back of that bike there where another... ummm... person might fit.
    Woohoo!! Grab a helmet and crash jacket, lets ride!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria2004 View Post
    Woohoo!! Grab a helmet and crash jacket, lets ride!!
    Wouldn't you know it... I just so happen to have mine right here!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

This gurl is patiently waiting to get all the other bills paid off and then we (GlitterGG and I) will be going out to purchase my new toy at that time. I cannot wait for Kandis to take HER first ride on two wheels. (if you are wondering what kind of bike I'm looking to get, without a doubt it will be a HARLEY DAVIDSON BABY!!!!!!!!!)

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I have a big V-Twin and one day I got the courage to dress up in womens clothing with a pair of high womens boots, a bra with my largest breast forms, and a womens white turtle neck sweater, a blonde wig under my helmet and I left the house. I felt fantastic, on the high way with my blonde hair flowing from underneath my helmet
    ( full helmet with a dark smoked visor so no one ever saw my face)
    I drew some attention as I drove by a few construction crews. Any car that I pulled up to or drove by was able to see that it was a female driving the bike My boobs were obvious. What a turn on!

The Unlucky
    Although I don't have one yet I swear one day I will own a bike.

My fantasy bike(that I could actually own)? A 2008+ Yamaha R6.

My ultimate fantasy bike?? Fenrir (Cloud's bike from the movie Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children...I bet only like 2 people here know about it lol)

Here is a pic of a toy model of the same bike so you have a idea.
    Last edited by KellyCD; 04-01-2008 at 05:28 PM.

gee kelly-if i ride this thing nobody is going to notice my curves!
    i am glad there are so many sisters into bikes-who said we were all wussies?
    riding season is almost upon us here in the northeast and mine is calling me from the garage so i thought this thread might be appropriete.thanks for contributing!
    i wont ride bitch though-makes me too nervous
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Yes To Ride !!!

Girls this is something REXY has wanted to do for a long time . She is going to do this year for sure !! I HAVE a Kawasaki v-twin Vulcan 1500.
    Gale

Bikes

Happy to read so many of us are into riding. I have been on bikes since I was a ver little boy. My father used to take with him all the time. When I was ten he got me an Indian enduro 100. I have had lots of dirt bikes but only have owned a coulple of street bikes. Currently I have the last bike my father owned before he passed. I know I'll never part with it if I can help it because it was his, and it makes feel that I can still be close to him. I don't think I could ever ride it en-femme for the same reason. I never told my father about my CDing and I think he would roll over in his grave if he knew. Any way my scoot is an 1988 Honda Shadow VLX 600.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn1969 View Post
    I have a pair of Icon "Bombshell" motorcycle boots. Has anyone here ever seen these? They are real motorcycle boots, but, to me, they are sex on a stick.

2" wedge heel, pointed toe, mid calf height w/ 3 silver buckles on the side. Even w/ my jeans and leather jacket, there is no mistaking me for a girl on my bike.
    When they first became available I desperately wanted to buy a pair, but they don't make them in size 12

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    BTW----This is my bike........2003 Aprilia Falco. DD, I have a passenger seat I can put on in place of the seat-cowl behind the driver's seat.....wanna ride ? I just hope your "girl" isn't the jealous type .

Falco.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    BTW----This is my bike........2003 Aprilia Falco. DD, I have a passenger seat I can put on in place of the seat-cowl behind the driver's seat.....wanna ride ? I just hope your "girl" isn't the jealous type .
    Hunnie! I'm there! And nope, she's not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

My ride is a 2004 Kawasaki VN750.
    I don't ride en femme for two reasons:
    1. I don't want to get makeup inside my full-face helmet.
    2. When I have my helmet and riding gear on, no one can tell what I look like, so it would be like "underdressing". That doesn't really capture my interest.
    Image020a.jpgImage004a.jpg
    However, I am not above posing on the bike for a few photos.
    Image036b.jpg
    Phoebe

New pic

I found this one on a friends bike at a play party...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    DemonicDaughter,
    Same as for Sheena. Grab yer Schweetie and come down for a putt. You're p'bly familiar with the Big Twins. The S&S engine in the "Chope-Air" is a worked 124 c.i. Sidewinder. A bit Barky that. Plus... Spring is a-poppin'.

Huntress
    Thanks for the invite! Just might take you up on that offer.

... Though I have to admit...

... when you said "You're p'bly familiar with the Big Twins."...

... my first reaction was to look down...

... yeah, I'm very familiar with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna1 View Post
    I found this one on a friends bike at a play party...
    OMG! That is just precious!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

wow .. u guys have really great bikes . i sold of mine a few months back . a 95' cbr919 and 86' gsxr750 streetfighter.. damn i miss the track ..

owh . back to topic . occasionally , when i ride into other state or so, i dressed-up inside and wear my riding gear.

I did it

Well, quite a few years ago when I was married and she was out of town, I wanted to go ride my Honda, and so I put on a bright pink t-shirt over my nice bra and some womens jeans, and then went out for a rid around the lakes in Minneapoolis, I had a dark tinted full face helmut so nobody could see my face, It was fun and some guys waved at me ect. I did not want attention from the guys but It was nice and felt like I was being me. Sorry no pictures, almost 20 years ago. Jena
    Jena

bEEb
    Had em ALL. A 100 at least. From Hendersons and Indians.. To Honda's and Harley's... Finally had to choose between beer and riding. I took the beer and never regretted it. I now get my kicks from cars and redoing my 55 Chevy from the ground up. AND I still get my beers whilst I kick the tires.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    Thanks for the invite! Just might take you up on that offer.

... Though I have to admit...

... when you said "You're p'bly familiar with the Big Twins."...

... my first reaction was to look down...

... yeah, I'm very familiar with them!
    AND, That's why God gave Women Sweater Kitties. If He had given them to Man. There would have been no Industrial Age, no trips to the moon, and NO TV remotes.

Huntress