Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buried in the cake...

Smile Buried in the cake...

I just had this idea. I am a part timer CD it would seem. From reading the forum my experiences and needs when it comes to CD stuff is like a person who can walk past chocolate for a year or so and then eat an entire cake in one go.

I just had this vision of someone nibbling a bit at the edges of a chocolate cake and ending up with them burying their face in it mumbling "Ohhhhh chocolate!!"

I think we take the signals of femininity and sensual cues and somehow bury ourselves in the cake, as it were. It's like... you can't get enough of breasts, or frills, or sensual materials, or legs, or panties, or heels....all the signals of 'female' so you envelope yourself in them....smother yourself in femininity.

I posted in a thread somewhere that the guy wasn't gay for wearing women's clothing, he just had a woman fetish.
    I think that still holds up.

Gold Member

Are you asking what effect this song has on the space-time correlation or perhaps you are wondering how the molecular structure of red paint effects politics in Anartica?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gB4MNu6W9sg
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post

Are you asking what effect this song has on the space-time correlation or perhaps you are wondering how the molecular structure of red paint effects politics in Anartica?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gB4MNu6W9sg
    I'll have what you're having.

I think that's....how would you limeys say it?.....spot on!

[SIZE=1](Errr....sorry about the "limeys" bit!) [/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Gold Member
    Julie, you have had enough as it is.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

If you were crossdressing at the speed of light, and you flashed your headlights... would they do anything?

Banned Read only
    "Julie, you have had enough as it is. "

Still, we all drink from the same cup here...

And Mademoiselle Erin....there is NEVER enough!

Julie is our zen philosopher! Senseless and sensational...

deja

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Too much truth, can't handle it?

Except that: a guy dressed in woman's clothes is quite possibly, a would-be lesbian. So, the fact is, he IS GAY, at lite speed, with his headlites on! And I think THAT takes the cake! And as Julie would say, "Enough is enough".

Put that in your pipes and smoke it! Even if it blows your hi!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The same thoughts.

I think I agree with this idea. While I like women like most guys it beyond that for me. With respect to people and clothes I really only find womens things attractive (I really don't see what women like about guys.) So I indulge in these things more than a guy might. So am I a femininity junkie?

B.

girl next door
    I think the term femmophile describes it pretty well, as did you JY.

My problem is I can't go for a week, let alone a year, without my fixes of chocolate or feminity.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Beam Me up. And again the food talk POOF There goes our girlish figure. I enjoy being a girl not Gay or Lesbian. I'm me plan and simple wether I'm In a dress or Pants

I prefer pie.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

i don't mean this in a bad way, but that might be the gayest video i have ever seen. wow.

Soooo Julie,, are you saying I cant have my cake and eat it too ?

Red Velvet cake feels so good with shaved legs

Cindy

Julie, you could be right. A rather amusing comparison, but a point well made. Although, I prefer a juicy New York sirloin! But, a steak every day would clog my arteries!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

oh, dear Julie,
    you are just too wickedly wonderful! sorry i missed saying happy birthday two days ago.
    i believe you are right, we are caught up completely.
    so i say on the one hand,
    i desire to have my cake very much and to eat it, too.
    and on the other hand,
    please, keep those Wiggles blokes far, far from me,
    they're frightening!

Sherry nailed it down; in my perfect world i am lesbian.
    kisses,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

This is off topic, but the thread reminds me of one of my favorite New Yorker cartoons:

A group sitting around a table with a large birthday cake, candles blazing, in the middle. The guest of honor then says, "food as a metaphor for love, again?"

Elizabeth

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KatGRL774 View Post
    If you were crossdressing at the speed of light, and you flashed your headlights... would they do anything?
    Only to on-coming CDers! But that would mostly be them stopping to ask where you got them.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Except that: a guy dressed in woman's clothes is quite possibly, a would-be lesbian. So, the fact is, he IS GAY, at lite speed, with his headlites on! And I think THAT takes the cake! And as Julie would say, "Enough is enough".

Put that in your pipes and smoke it! Even if it blows your hi!
    And that was one of my points with my "The Gay Issue" post... depending on the individual of course.

Quote Originally Posted by gaboy1 View Post
    i don't mean this in a bad way, but that might be the gayest video i have ever seen. wow.
    I really wish the phrase "that's the most heterosexual (fill in whatever here) I've ever seen" rolled off the tongue as easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I can't get enough of that cake

what???

I have no idea what this thread is about.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I think that's....how would you limeys say it?.....spot on!

[SIZE=1](Errr....sorry about the "limeys" bit!) [/SIZE]
    Not sure if that's actaully a Southern England thing. Where Julie and I come from, they're more likely to say things like "appen tha's right!"

To remain on topic, I'd like to profess my love of shiny things, especially where it comes to female attire

Ommmmmmmmmm!

question

So my dear Julie,
    Coming from your run away GG. What does it mean if you can eat a whole chocolate cake everyday for a year and not feel guilty? And for all of you saying you would be fat, THAT IS WHY I GO TO THE GYM.
    [SIZE="3"]The chocolate sprogget bracket in my brain is jammed in the open postion[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by genetic girl View Post
    So my dear Julie,
    Coming from your run away GG. What does it mean if you can eat a whole chocolate cake everyday for a year and not feel guilty? And for all of you saying you would be fat, THAT IS WHY I GO TO THE GYM.
    It means the chocolate sprogget bracket in your brain is jammed in the open position.

It means the chocolate sprogget bracket in your brain is jammed in the open position.

Oh thank you oh wise one. (on knees bowing down to you) Now I can finally tell Nikki why it is useless to tell me to stop eating so much chocolate.
    [SIZE="3"]The chocolate sprogget bracket in my brain is jammed in the open postion[/SIZE]