Thread: Interesting..

Interesting..

Ever worried about your size, or weight, or voice??

Check out this GG, 6'1" and 205 lbs. She is an american gladiator by the name of Hellga. Listen to her voice on this YouTube clip..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KvACw_5upto

Observations??

~Kat

Wow, I never watch the Gladiator show, and had never heard of Hellga (Ms Coleman). She's hot. So tough in the first clip, that I had to ask myself if she might be a guy, but watching associated youtube clips, there is no doubt that she's a girl.

She could probably stand to lose 5 pounds, though.

This is encouraging. If a person that tall, broad shouldered and deep voiced is an attractive woman, perhaps there's more hope for me than I thought.

BTW - Like the skirt. Hate the braids.

Thanks Kat!
    Mary

This is clearly a woman with high testosterone levels! (weather artifically injected or natural). I am 6'4 ands muscular. When I go out, many times I am asked if I am "Chyna" the wrestler! Ill take that any day! LOL