Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossdressers in a Lesbian Bar...

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    best place to meet people interested in Us is in a drag bar but unfortunatly these places are fairly rare outside of our very large cities---I've gone to Lesbian joints quite a few times and occasionally have hooked up but I wouldn't go to one with that expectation---usuually are looking for a different kind of plumbing---one thing you can be sure of though is that you will be one of the prettiest girls there.
    Depends on were you go. Funny thing is I've been treated better by the butch ones.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    Now admitedly most of these girls appeared to be hetero or bi, but a few were lesbians.

When will people, even here, realize that life, love, and attraction is not binary?!? Yes, they call themselves lesbians.....Does that mean that none of them have ever been attracted to anyone but other females?
    No, but the original question was about the idea of going to a lesbian club to find an interested female partner. & lesbians go to lesbian clubs to meet other GG females.
    Would a hetero female go to a gay ( male ) club to meet a male partner?
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    Depends on were you go. Funny thing is I've been treated better by the butch ones.
    That's because the pretty ones get jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    No, but the original question was about the idea of going to a lesbian club to find an interested female partner. & lesbians go to lesbian clubs to meet other GG females.
    Would a hetero female go to a gay ( male ) club to meet a male partner?
    you would be suprised at how many hetero GGs do just that---not that they have a lot of luck but there are some GGs who prefer the company of gay men.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    Really?

Then that would be one gorgeous CD because the Boston lesbian clubs have lots of cute girls!!
    and I'm sure you would be one of the cutest.
    Last edited by Sharon; 06-18-2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

you would be suprised at how many hetero GGs do just that---not that they have a lot of luck but there are some GGs who prefer the company of gay men.

company & sexual partner are two different things.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Lingering Member
    I've gone to Lesbian joints quite a few times and occasionally have hooked up but I wouldn't go to one with that expectation---usuually are looking for a different kind of plumbing---one thing you can be sure of though is that you will be one of the prettiest girls there.
    Umm, no. There are plenty of hot looking dykes - way hotter than most CDs. With all due respect to the people that post here, I've never been in a lesbian bar where the average patron didn't look better than the average male CD (judged as a woman).

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda View Post
    Many women like transsexuals with breast and if you are a cute crossdresser some will like you but I find that women say they "want some one who is more committed to the life style"
    If by "transsexuals with breast", you mean trans females who have developed breasts, then yes. Obviously. Lots of lesbian trans females end up with a lesbian cis female as their life partner - although some lesbians are transphobic.

This doesn't have much to do with the topic of this thread, however.

Indeed.

I have a life partner, but if I didn't I'd only be interested in a romantic or sexual relationship with another woman. Cis or trans wouldn't matter (though if trans and pre-op, it would probably be sexually awkward until they had surgery). But I'd have absolutely no interest in dating a male crossdresser - I'd much rather date a butch woman, though my normal preference is femme. I'm interested in the person, not the clothes, and I'm exclusively attracted to other women. It's as simple as that, and lots of dykes feel similarly (though many of us have preferences for how femme or butch our partner is).
    Last edited by Valeria; 06-18-2008 at 05:09 PM.

. . .
    Would a hetero female go to a gay ( male ) club to meet a male partner? . . .
    Your making my head hurt. Make it stop, just make it stop!

I go to a gay, Lesbian bar Near me ANd when I'm dressed I'm one of the girls there. Some of them are my very best friends I could have.
    I will follow my heart

Silver Member
    Strange isn't it--but I do know GGs who lust after gay men
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehleyr View Post
    Umm, no. There are plenty of hot looking dykes - way hotter than most CDs. With all due respect to the people that post here, I've never been in a lesbian bar where the average patron didn't look better than the average male CD (judged as a woman).

If by "transsexuals with breast", you mean trans females who have developed breasts, then yes. Obviously. Lots of lesbian trans females end up with a lesbian cis female as their life partner - although some lesbians are transphobic.

This doesn't have much to do with the topic of this thread, however.

Indeed.

I have a life partner, but if I didn't I'd only be interested in a romantic or sexual relationship with another woman. Cis or trans wouldn't matter (though if trans and pre-op, it would probably be sexually awkward until they had surgery). But I'd have absolutely no interest in dating a male crossdresser - I'd much rather date a butch woman, though my normal preference is femme. I'm interested in the person, not the clothes, and I'm exclusively attracted to other women. It's as simple as that, and lots of dykes feel similarly (though many of us have preferences for how femme or butch our partner is).
    Ive seen a lot of pretty lesbians but even more I've seen a lot of real butch lesbians who are far less femme than the average CD here---I guess it depends on the type of bars you hang out in---I tend to like leather bars or rather leather nights at the local gay or lesbian joint.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]