Thread: Sun Bathing

Sun Bathing

I used to live in the ideal set up until I relocated for work. In North Carolina I had a top floor condo with a balcony. Saturdays were my favorite days. I would get up in the morning and while still wearing my nightie and panties, I would take a blanket out on the balcony, enjoy a cup of coffee and do my nails. In the afternoon I would get dolled up and lay out for about an hour. At times I could fall asleep out in the open, but of course nobody could see me unless in a plane or a helicopter, I guess. In the evenings I could sit on the balcony and enjoy a glass of wine wearing a cute dress and pumps. I was unable to find the same set up when I moved and miss those days of relaxing outside, but safe from public viewing.
    SarahHall

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Sun bathing

I am not one for sun bathing but I do like my privacy. It sounded like the ideal setting you had before the move, maybe you will have that again someday. I always wanted to get a tan like you see where the tan lines are defined around your bikini lines, I just think that is so sexy.

I've been known to don either a one-piece or a bikini and go lounge out in the backyard for a while myself. Fortunately I have a decent privacy fence all around the backyard so the neighbors cannot see in

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Barbara
    I can not say that Ilike to sun bathe but sure would appreciate a nice place to sit outside, in private in whatever manner I wished to dress. Nice neighbors that do not know and no fences, alas I am in indoor only or far from home.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Last year I bought a 2-piece bikini and started wearing it on the deck in back. I ended up with a pretty nice tan, including those sexy tan line. I'm not very protected out there but neither of my neighbors have mentioned anything about it. Now I'm just waiting for the nice days here in central NY to start all over.
    Kisses, Linda

Getting a lot warmer here the last few days thinking about going into the hot tub with my two piece

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    My heart aches that I have never been in a situation where I could just lounge and relax in the outdoors on a nice spring day.... <sigh> Maybe someday.. But I do occasionally go to the tanning bed with a bikini bottom to get those sexy tan lines....

I normally shun the sun, but I think my pores show less when my skin is tanner. So, I'm going to tan a bit this summer. I'll figure a way to it right and to make it nice and even all over.
    Mary

I live in the middle of a small city. I have at least 50 windows looking down on my yard. Yet I still lay in the sun in either a pair or black panties or a bikini bottom. I never would have done it without the support of my wife. We go to an indoor tanning place to get a base tan in the spring time. I would always wear a string bikini panty while she would go naked. While sitting in the yard one day a few years ago, my wife made a comment on her tan lines.

Most men's shorts may as well be pants with the length they have and I said something about my tan lines. She said something to the effect of "So, take your shorts off"

In shock that she would approve of my sitting in the yard in panties, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be brave. Off came the shorts! I have since gotten a few bikini bathing suit bottoms that I now wear in the booth and the yard.

Ideal situation? Not even close. I'd love a private yard but I have not let that stop me from getting those cute tan lines.

so happy for you Michelle!
    sadly
    i would have difficulty explaining the tan line.
    wall flower,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Sun bathing is slow suicide.

My mum this month had her second round of surgery to remove a deep cancer in her nose. She currently has a huge deep open hole in her face. When they were removing the second cancer they discovered and removed a third one.

Thats just from minor sun exposure, not even sun bathing.

A tan is not worth large scars or death.

I'd enjoy the privacy part but tanning isn't good for the skin.
    Angie

From just being out and about and especially working in the yard, I get a real "farmer's tan", basicly from the bicepts to hands. I'll usually wear long pants working to protect my legs from cuts and scrapes. Despite sunscreen most of the time, I get a tanned crew neck/ v neck. When I do "sunbathe" the rest of me, I cover my head and neck.
    Mary

I enjoy tanning at the local tanning salon... I realize the risk, but I love the sun, and need to tan prior to trips to FL where a tan is necessary so not to burn this pearly white NE skin! I love to wear string bikini panties while tanning.. Its such a 'rush'..

Summertime, on the boat, SO will suggest that I wear a bikini to reinforce those 'tan lines'.. Knowing that I'm NOT tanning where the bikini top is, is also a 'rush'.. Thinking one of her gf's might notice the upper tan difference is 'interesting' to say the least!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

That's the nice thing about owning a 100 acre farm. The only buildings we can see are on the next ridge and they are abandoned. Being outside a lot, I'm going to get tanned anyway, might as sell have it look the way I like.

Patti

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_lynn419 View Post
    My heart aches that I have never been in a situation where I could just lounge and relax in the outdoors on a nice spring day.... <sigh> Maybe someday.. But I do occasionally go to the tanning bed with a bikini bottom to get those sexy tan lines....
    I'm in the same boat Alicialynn - hopefully someday
    ColleenW

Quote Originally Posted by SarahHall View Post
    I used to live in the ideal set up until I relocated for work. In North Carolina I had a top floor condo with a balcony. Saturdays were my favorite days. I would get up in the morning and while still wearing my nightie and panties, I would take a blanket out on the balcony, enjoy a cup of coffee and do my nails. In the afternoon I would get dolled up and lay out for about an hour. At times I could fall asleep out in the open, but of course nobody could see me unless in a plane or a helicopter, I guess. In the evenings I could sit on the balcony and enjoy a glass of wine wearing a cute dress and pumps. I was unable to find the same set up when I moved and miss those days of relaxing outside, but safe from public viewing.
    I had a balcony just like this up until 1999 and used to do that very thing.
    I drive by there and look up all the time, sometimes wishing I could have that simple life back.

I've found a private lake that I can go to, and I have a sidewalk that is not viewable from any neighbors although a roofer on the building behind me saw me once and whistled....that kinda freaked me out..

I got caught once at hte private lake, my first ever time out in a purple bikini by a fisherman. He just smiled. I was scared...and I was packing a 9mm too just in case ...

I can relate!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Similar situation

I have a High deck, where in the summer months I can sunbathe. I have Fabric around the railings so I can sunbathe naked if I wanted, but I wear a very minimal thong so all I get is a small triangular patch of white in front. Its great to have some privacy outside. Can't wait till temperatures get warmer.

Smart girl.

I lived in a high-rise where I had a private balcony except that is was in the take off path at BWI. I didn't really care as I am a bit of an exhibitionist

sugar

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    I had a balcony just like this up until 1999 and used to do that very thing.
    I drive by there and look up all the time, sometimes wishing I could have that simple life back.

I've found a private lake that I can go to, and I have a sidewalk that is not viewable from any neighbors although a roofer on the building behind me saw me once and whistled....that kinda freaked me out..

I got caught once at hte private lake, my first ever time out in a purple bikini by a fisherman. He just smiled. I was scared...and I was packing a 9mm too just in case ...

I can relate!