Thread: Undergarments as a form of chastity

Undergarments as a form of chastity

One the things I like about crossdressing is dressing in layers (Panties, pantyhose, and girdle) under my dress. Doing so will effectively prevent "arousal" from happening while dressed.

Does wearing feminine undergarments act as a form of chastity while dressed?

What are your views?
    Samantha

A girl who loves pantyhose.

I guess that would depend on the style of undergarment
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

a good gaff,
    available on ebay for CDing, (not the fishing hook kind!)
    works for me better than layers.
    the taping methods described above under "tucking" sound efficient too.
    dreaded appendage...
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Sort of.
    But I still don't really like Pantyhose.

Panty hose and girdle work grear, but sometimes I add an overnight pad.

It really depends on your definition of "chastity". Simply becoming aroused does not mean you are not going to be chaste. Even virgins get erections Your body is going to send the blood whether you want it to or not, the thing is to learn to control your body's reaction to certain triggers.

While tight undergarments can inhibit the swiftness of growth, it is not all that likely that they will completely stop arousal.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

When I was younger I would get very arousled when I dressed, but no more. The enjoyment I get now is so much richer and more fem. I do tuck and use a pad to help keep it there, but only so that I have no bulge.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Only when there are too many layers to peel off in the heat of passion do I find any clothing a hindrance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Well if you figure in the fact that a lot of women would be turned off if they saw you strip down to sexier skivvies than they were wearing........ Unless you meet the right women that alone could help to keep you chaste!

Undergarments as a form of chastity?

Ha ha! April fools! Good one! You really had me going there for a minute.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

As a 60 y/o, I've often wondered about this.

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    While tight undergarments can inhibit the swiftness of growth, it is not all that likely that they will completely stop arousal.
    Kandis
    What Kandis says is true for me. I always wear at least 3 tite panties when I dress. And sometimes also a tite thru-the-crotch girdle. Or very tite tape, instead of all that.

When looking in the mirror, I have ALWAYS gotten aroused. And more than that. Is this normal or common?

To date, I always complete my business without removing any items of clothing! I wonder if anyone else does this? No, I'm not fooling!
    PM me if you're interested!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Some of my undergarments have the reverse effect,
    They do create arousal!

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    Some of my undergarments have the reverse effect,
    They do create arousal!
    Yes, but hopefully for other people too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Since early adolescence, even before, I have found female underwear, particularly knickers and panties, intensely arousing and erection provoking when being worn by me, which for panties is 24/7/365.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    they could but for the most part it's clothing and it's what Wendy wears .... after finding out i am not a cross dresser and don't need labels or to fit a mindset being me has got a lot easyer..........

Hot the ones I wear hun.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaStevens View Post
    One the things I like about crossdressing is dressing in layers (Panties, pantyhose, and girdle) under my dress. Doing so will effectively prevent "arousal" from happening while dressed.

What are your views?
    tee hee - I tend to wear a lot of undergarments and was recently at a fetish party where a young lady found me very attractive .... but gave up because she couldnt get in! Probably for the best really but frustrating at the time!

mitch

What are your views?
    Not really. I tuck and use the layers as you mention, and find that it effectively prevents erection but definitely not arousal. I feel intense arousal "inside" if you can understand, which, if my study of anatomy is correct, comes from the erectile tissue that is inside the body being flooded with blood even though there is no external erection. Its intense and unlike any man thing I've experienced.
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaGomez View Post
    Not really. I tuck and use the layers as you mention, and find that it effectively prevents erection but definitely not arousal. I feel intense arousal "inside" if you can understand, which, if my study of anatomy is correct, comes from the erectile tissue that is inside the body being flooded with blood even though there is no external erection. Its intense and unlike any man thing I've experienced.
    This is correct. I just use the method I described in "The Art of Tucking" thead. If I get aroused for some reason, it doesn't grow at all, but the sensation is something else.

Usually it's not the layers so much as the skid marks that will keep you chaste.

Not for me Samantha, feminine undergarments really turn me on. I had my first (accidental) orgasm with everything squashed into my mother's really tight hookside OBG! I found the tightness so exciting, I was trembling, and I still like tight clothing now. I may not always get an erection, but there is lots of "leakage", a sure sign that the sxcitement is still there!

Tony