Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good or bad

good or bad

So when i first started to crossdress i did it becaus ei loved the way the clothes felt and how i felt but after i had a orgasm sorry to be blunt the feeling would be over and id be discusted with myself (being discusted only lasted alittle while) but now that im older i can stay dressed all day no matter orgasm or not and the only feeling i have is god i want breasts, make up done gorgeus, nails done, hair long, etc.

I can relate as I have had the same feelings and now feel as you do. I just love to feel feminine.
    Danielle

i agree= i started the way = and i have a feeling from chatting with other cd - most of us started the same way

Barbara
    Sounds like this could be the story of many of us.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    maybe 90% started the same way and now are just where you are... at least that's my case too
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Sounds like my story too

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I think that many of us start with a sexualized version of cross dressing because many of us start when our sexuality is starting to develop. Because clothing can be highly sexualized it is no wonder that you hook together someone who is starting to become sexually aware with all of this and they make that connection and behave in a way that makes them feel guilty and ashamed (because quite frankly we are made to feel guilty and ashamed of our sexuality). It seems like a weird and twisted vicious circle.

I found as I came more out of the closet, as I connected and accepted my femme side, as I dressed more completely, the sexual urges went away. Now I find when I am completely dressed I feel good about myself but I do not feel the urge for sexual release (of course part of that is because it takes so much darned work to look good that you don't want to spoil your hair or make up or wrinkle the clothes)
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

bEEb
    It can be a blessing. When the urge to be gurly makes one want to explode. Do the deed. And it's all better for a while.

See growing up is sometimes a good thing hun.
    Angie

though perhaps initially attracted to the shocking naughtiness of it all,
    when i do myself up
    i become lost in the moment
    even more than the destination.
    feel i've just gotta be me!
    to shine.
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Aspiring Member
    I never experienced the post-"outpouring" disgust but I did want to change immediately. I guess that with time, that feeling has changed to my wanting to stay dressed.

Unfortunately, when one has to snatch the odd moment to bring out their feminine side, that desire is offset by fear of discovery, so the time to change back to drab is then and there.

Agree. At first it was more sexual. Now it just seems normal and appropriate.

Patti

Yes it is a pretty common begining

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis8767 View Post
    So when i first started to crossdress i did it becaus ei loved the way the clothes felt and how i felt but after i had a orgasm sorry to be blunt the feeling would be over and id be discusted with myself (being discusted only lasted alittle while) but now that im older i can stay dressed all day no matter orgasm or not and the only feeling i have is god i want breasts, make up done gorgeus, nails done, hair long, etc.
    I used to be that way in lingerie at night, now I love sleeping in it.

To me, it means you have not accepted your femme side.

Once you do accept it and stop caring what anyone will think, you'll find a very good balance
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    To me, it means you have not accepted your femme side.

Once you do accept it and stop caring what anyone will think, you'll find a very good balance
    Why do you say that to accept our femme side, we have to stop caring what anyone will think?

Patti

still sexual

i cd because of that feeling . when its gone im no [ggs], panties,nlonger wear ylons bras,lipstick,
    can i go from prettieboyinneed to prettyboy

Sure when I was younger, alot younger there was a certain sexual side of the womens lingerie. But now I am older, Alot older and the sexual side is pretty much all gone, Now I just love the feeling of the clothes, The hugging of tight lingerie, The silkyness of a nice dress and pantyhose, The feeling of the high heels. It all kinda puts me in a differant place for the short time that I do get to dress. A relaxed, calming place.

Sure is a downer when it is time to change back to drab.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Everything I've read seems to confirm that that's the way it starts... was for me as well, but now I just enjoy the whole package.. it's just me.

Good or Bad

Basically you can count me in on this also except for the fact that I want to stay dressed all the time!!!!! When I was younger I had the money for the TOTAL TRANSFORMATION but not the time, now I have the TIME but not the money. I guess it just goes to show ya' that GOD has a sense of humor and lets us be us. Actually I feel blessed that I can embrace my female side and have it come out and feel comfortable with it.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

sounds like my story too

sounds like my story too, however,when I used to have an orgasm I too felt digusted ect, thru the years though now when I orgasm(which is not as frequent because beinf femme is more of a thrill ) once I am done I just lay there and enjoy the moment or two, I now feel relaxed and unashamed...I guess it comes with just being comfy with being femme
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

this seems like a very familure story I enjoy both the feel of the clothes and the sexuality of it

when i first started dressing it was a bit like that. get dressed up. all the bits and bobs to go with it. the sexy undies and the feel of the dress or skirt and blouse and then walking about in them with the heels clicking on the floor i always ended up orgasming myself ( sorry to be crude ). but then the guilt of it and taking the clothes off straight away afterwards because i felt dirty or awkward about who i was or what i was doing. when i was 16 i started dressing more often and the urge to orgasm did decline more because i enjoyed the feeling fo being dressed more. i also at the age of 18 started seeing other CD`s and sitting chatting for ages fully dressed did mean i didnt do the deed of orgasm all the time. except if i was being close and sexy with other CD`s then it would happen as we wanted it to. i didnt feel guilty afterwards either and now in my personal life with my friend who dresses with me i feel happy and content. we either dress fully and have girly chats about everything and anything. or if we are in the mood we change clothes allot and get sexy with each other lol. easy enough i am very happy with who i am and what i am. content with how i feel too. doesnt mean that a pair of extra smooth satin panties doent make it happen though lol. but for me its got to be fully dressed with shoes and wig to feel contented.

Alison
    x

forgot to ad that at the age of 18 i started trying out the transformation dressing services in london and found that being dressed fully for 4 or more hours did take the urge of sexual pleasure for dressing away allot. felt more content and open being dressed with others in the same situation. only problem i found was at that age with hormones going 10 to the dozen when your with other CD`s and admiring their looks and clothes it can turn you on lol.

Dan

I started in the same way, but it seems the older I got the more I wanted and felt that I should have been the girl.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Just seems like your growing up
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,