Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing lingerie while in male attire

Wearing lingerie while in male attire

Hello everyone,

Over the months I have read a lot about wearing lingerie while in male attire. Having recently retired, I am able to pretty much wear casual male attire all the time. I do enjoy occasionally wearing something special underneath. My questions are, how much do you wear, such as a brassiere, cami, panties, stockings, etc? Obviously a full or half-slip would not work. I think I would really like to wear everything but I am a little worried about something showing. I need some advice.

Thanks ladies,

Claire Marie Hawkins

Depends on the day for me. I am dressed in panties and pantyhose daily under my suit and on casual Friday when I can wear my leather vest I wear a bra.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I wear pantyhose all the time whether its under my jeans or pants.
    In addtion, I wear them with loafers, but without socks.

I know that my nyloned ankles are exposed if I cross my legs, for example, but I don't try to hide it because if I do then I would be purposely drawing attention to myself.
    So, I just treat things as normal and go about my business.
    If anyone has noticed so be it, but so far, nobody has asked or treated me any differently.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Claire,

The only male attire I wear at work are.....socks & shirts (no DD, I am wearing other clothes too.......get your mind out of the gutter). Everything else is female......sneakers, jeans (softer & fit me better), and panties (low-rise thongs). When I'm at home, anything goes ......I live alone.
    Last edited by Alana65; 04-02-2008 at 02:44 PM.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    "under-dressing" is very common, for many that is their only outlet in fact (me for many years). I wear whatever I feel like, except I do not wear bras under male clothing. There are some functional issues, such as slips don't work with pants... Depending on the kind of work I'm doing that day, I will wear anything from just panties to a full bustier/hose/etc set. Almost every day I wear at least panties.

C.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Pantihose, panties, cami with shelf bra built in, female socks....every day at work.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

i'm in the same boat as Kandis.
    no need to worry about crossing exposing anything in cowboy boots, though.
    tough and rugged marborough man with a softer underside.
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Panties all the time. Pantyhose when it's cold. Usually a cami and when I can get away with it a bra.
    ColleenW

7 days a week I wear panties and a bra under my drab clothing. When it is cold, I will also wear pantyhose or a garter belt and stockings. Some days I will wear a cami instead of my male undershirt. When it is warm out, I have even worn fem t-shirt, fem shorts, fem sandels, along with my panties.
    Under dressing is very common for many of us. You can wear many fem clothing items and still look male.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Under Dressing in Georgia

Hi, from another Georgia girl. I wear panties every day and unless I am going to weat a white dress shirt a bra. In cooler weather I wear a silk cami in place of an ugly t-shirt. I occasionally wear pantyhose, or maybe thigh highs, under my drab clothes. I have even gone on sales calls wearing panties, bra, cami, and even ladies low heel shoes along with my requisite suit! Made each sale too!

Where in Western Geprgia are you? I am in the Atlanta area, but travel around.

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

I very rarely wear feminine underwear when I am dressed as a man. In general for me it is all "en femme" or nothing...

There are however a few exceptions to that rule...

When I go to buy my feminine clothes, so far I have only been dessed as a man. But that doesn't stop me for trying on what I am considering to buy.

From time to time, to facilitate trying on women clothes I go shopping with women underwear underneath my male clothes. When I buy tops, if I don't wear a bra, I have often have a problem with the size and style... I also wear nylon stockings in those situation in order to be able to try on shoes...

When I do wear a bra under my male clothes, I try to wear rather ample pullovers in order to hide my 36 D breasts which become far more visible when I wear an underwired bra. Other women underwear really don't show bellow male clothes...

Eugenie

I usually wear pantyhose and a girdle under by business clothes. Not only is it a turn on, but my male clothes seem to fit better.

I wear panties almost every day,no problems at all

Barbara
    I have heard that Jockey may be starting a line for men? I still prefer Victorias Secret under it all, all the time!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

I always wear panties, bikini style, got a cuple pairs of sporty bikini styles in blue's, greens, and some striped one's...

Been wearing them for years...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Panties all the time.....cami's when possible usually once a week.
    Kristen

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Thongs all the time!!

I always wear Thong panties 24/7, sometimes I wear tights or very short womens athletic shorts under my pants. Don't usually wear a bra while in male attire, Straps usually show thru. But Thongs are always there.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Claire,

As others have said, I think it's fairly common for CDers to "underdress". I myself always underdress .... minimally with panties and a bra all the year round. Even in the hot summer months in the Sacramento valley (when it often reaches 100 degs) and I'm only wearing a thin t-shirt and shorts, I always wear my bra (yes it does show - slightly). In the winter I add more lingerie like panty hose and camisoles

However, I don't "dress" under male clothes. My outer clothes are always women's ones ... and sometimes (out of work) it's pretty obvious (especially to other women) that I'm wearing girl's stuff
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by O2B Barbara View Post
    I have heard that Jockey may be starting a line for men? I still prefer Victorias Secret under it all, all the time!
    I have several Jockey thongs made for men, they are perfect.......

Former Member
    Sometimes I wear panties and thigh highs under my male clothes.

Panties and bra 24/7. Stockings or Pantyhose all the time, except when I retire for the night. Waist cincher or corset most days.

Choice of shirt fabric and bra colour is important if you dont want the bra straps to show through. White bras will show through a white shirt irrespective of how thick the shirt is, but beige bras wont if the shirt is not totally transparent.

Shalini

Always wear panties, other stuff only in winter. A chemise fits well under most clothes.

When I'm not at work I'm wearing panties of some style and some times a cami.
    Angie

The first three items I put on every day are panties, pantyhose and cami, except in the summertime when I wear sockettes.

I have worn panties under my trousers 24/7 since I was 15, that's 40 years now. I started to "underdress" in my big sister's knickers when I was 12 but had to wear boys Y-Fronts on the days I had to do PE which subject I gave up when I was 15.

I simply do not own any male underpants and haven't done so since I used my last pairs as cleaning cloths when I was 18 and moved away from the family home. So to me panties under male outwear is the norm 24/7/365.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]