Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever been whistled at ?

Ever been whistled at ?

The reason for this is that a major UK building company has told its workers not to whistle at passing females. My question is has any of you gorgeous ladies ever been whistled at from a building site and how did you react to it. If it was me I would think I've finally cracked it and it would make me very happy indeed.

Yes, one year I was going to a Halloween party in a pretty blue dress, we were walking up to the party and someone from the porch whistled at me. You should have seen the look on their face when they realized I was a guy.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    It wasn't so much a whistle, but several years ago a male friend of mine from work came over to watch a movie. In my living room he saw a picture on the wall (me at a Halloween costume party from a few years before, enfemme of course), and he asked me, "Who's the hot chick with the great looking legs ?" I started to laugh. He asked me why I was laughing, and I replied, "That's a Halloween picture from a few years ago. That's me in the picture.....the one you're calling a hot chick !" He was tongue-tied for a few moments, then said that he couldn't believe he thought a guy was hot. We both had a laugh after I said to him, "Don't worry about it. I'll keep your secret (while winking)."

Yes, Just last weekend going to my mailbox and a carful of 20 somehing guys let out the whistles! The only thing about that is, when I lived in Fl., some guys on a construction site were arrested and charged with SEXUAL HARASSMENT for an approving whistle at a couple of beautiful women. Unfortunately for them, it stuck in court.
    Last edited by erickka; 04-04-2008 at 07:41 AM. Reason: sp.

Bre and I usually get whistled at or honked at when we are walking around.
    Gotta say my gurl is HOT!
    Find me on Facebook. I'm Princess Pink!

yes i have it's a great feeling and the fun part is getting honked at too . guess i must me doing something right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I think looked at or honked at actually happens more then the cliche construction worker whisle.

I have had girls yell out "nice skirt" when I'm out.

Last summer I went out to get something out of my work truck while wearing my short shorts. I keep my legs shaved and have a dark tan. A neighbor drove by and he whistled at me. He is divorced but definitely not my type. It still made me feel good.
    Danielle

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by dominique View Post
    The reason for this is that a major UK building company has told its workers not to whistle at passing females. My question is has any of you gorgeous ladies ever been whistled at from a building site and how did you react to it. If it was me I would think I've finally cracked it and it would make me very happy indeed.
    California it is a mistiminer for construction works to whistle at women. No cat calls .Yeah I know its dumb

[SIZE=3]The first time I went out dressed was to fill the car with gas. I was wearing a white skort, heels, and a nice pink top. A couple of guys of Mexican origin let a whistle go and made some offensive comments (in their native tongue) about what they would do if they could "get that lady alone". It was flattering to be recognized like that, but made me realize that men really are pigs. On the other hand, it was better than hearing them say something like "look at that guy in a skirt".[/SIZE]

Got honked at twice in the space of about 3 minutes by 2 different truckers while pumping gas one time -- Pink sweater, black skirt, high heels.

Part of me really enjoyed it -- the thought that someone saw me the way I felt at the time and saw me as an attractive woman (Yes, they were far away and driving by fast!)! Part of me was scared. It's experiences like this,though, that help me understand women better in general, and my wife in particular -- and some of the crap they have to deal with that I as a guy never really gave a second thought about. Very educational.

I have never been whistled at, but 2 girls driving by asked me how much for a night. I couldn't think of a thing to say.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Honked at and whistled at, it feels good to know your noticed.

I was whistled at once, when I was walking back to my car after my first time out meeting other CDs at a bar. Three of our new countrymen passed me at 20 feet. I don't think they thought me hot, it was more like having a joke on me. I just turned around and made a big smile.

Whistled at...no

Yes,I was and the guy whom did this a year ago was obsessed with me.It got to the point that I kicked him with my left heel in the stomach.I did call police and pressed charges of harrassment which he was convict of,sentence to a year in jail.I get it from women too and some are jealous I look beautiful.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheena Rue View Post
    Bre and I usually get whistled at or honked at when we are walking around.
    Gotta say my gurl is HOT!
    Same thing happens when Julie and I are out somewhere, and if the guys aren't too rude, it's nice, sort of a compliment.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Deja-vu all over again... sweet_pea_07's Avatar
    More like smooching noises...rather annoying actually.

My hair is much longer than what you'd see on guys these days. Sort of like from Peter Frampton Comes Alive. I have a convertible and there have been about two or three times while driving with the top down that I got a wolf whistle and a few times I noticed a guy whip his head around to get a better look.

I wasn't dressed at these times but with the hair and all I think I created a good illusion at a distance. I really enjoyed the compliments. I mean, REALLY enjoyed them. Too bad I don't have the nerve to drive in drag.

Christine

Thanks for replies, I know it can be a compliment to be whistled at, but when it gets personal It takes away from the enjoyment of it.

Banned Read only
    My very first time out prior to me entering the Oxwood in LA and meeting everybody. I had some guys drive by, whistle and say something in spanish. I was then worried that they might stop by and actually see me under by big blonde wig. So I walked real real fast. But once I was safe I was like......uh.....ok .....cool. Getting compliments for my first time out by other men was curriously flattering.

nope.
    but then again, is sadly obvious i have a y chromosome.
    but if i could be, some day,
    why, it would feel like a passing grade!
    whistle away, i say!

jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

If I don't get a honk or a whistle at least once when I go out,somethings wrong!But,I always do, and I love it!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Just about every time we are out we get something. Whistles, wolf calls, yells, honks the whole bit. We also tend to get quite the looks and comments while walking to where we are going out at a club or something. It is quite fun but does take a little getting used to