Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when people act like you're a dangerous psycho looking at women's clothes

Banned Read only brawearingbimbo's Avatar
    I was in a JC Penneys asking for some 11 wide and was laughed at by the 2 young female clerks. I told them it was not funny and would they like to see how funny the manager thought it was. They had absolutly nothing to say. I think it's mostly the newer younger clerks that have the problems. I thought younger girls would not be bothered by it judging from some of the female like clothes some of the younger guys wear today.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargirl View Post
    Today I went thrift shopping, and had to compete at the bra bin with two obnoxious teen girls. Listening to them flapping their lips with inane banter made me cringe. I grabbed a black bra, and sauntered to the kitchen gadgets. I would love to have had the girls replaced by a whole van full of crossdressers.
    I get to be the hood ornament!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    I GIT SHOTGUN !
    Whatcha need the shotgun fir?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    She already went for a kitchen implement..
    A spoon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Although no one has ever made any comments to me, I do try to wait until there aren't many people in the area.
    However, I was in Kohls recently looking for some new lingerie and as soon as I picked up a bra, it seemed as if the whole of the store decided to visit the 'intimates' department. I did whatever any other woman would do.....I just carried on shopping.
    Hugs,

Christi

Deja-vu all over again... sweet_pea_07's Avatar
    I'm usually in my own world whilst shopping to notice, really...

I just go and look at anything I want and nobody says anything about it. Just smaile and have a good time. It's your life enjoy it the way you want.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I've never had anyone treat me quite that way. I HAVE had women that I think got a bit more aggresive in their shoppeing when they see me looking through the rack. I can just hear their thought process:
    "I'm getting through this rack before HE does! There might be something cute in there and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some GUY get it!"

The SA was probably new, probably shy and you're good looking so she choked up and got nervous and it made you uncomfortable.
    ( I was the shy, timid girl who would put her foot in her mouth with the big good looking guys so I can speak from experience, although I never did work in a clothing store)
    Find me on Facebook. I'm Princess Pink!

shopping

before i started dressing, no seriously, iwas buying some present for a cousin and the sale's lady kept making snide coments about them being for me, but i swere i was'nt dressing then.

Could it be that she may have been a newby on that job and not quite used to seeing customers who seem out of place? Just a little food for thought. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    When they act like that, give them a big friendly smile. That is always disarming.

Jodi
    you know, i sincerely think we are the sweetest, gentlest, least scary girls they are likely to meet. for we are celebrating and liberating and breathing deeply the sweet stuff of existance instead of being all hung up sourpusses!
    just a thought,
    jessie
    not scary
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song