Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shaving Your Legs...How much better does hose feel this way?

I shaved them today and I put on a pair of cecilia de rafael hose and noticed them creating a nice feeling pull on my legs. I felt really girly and really liked the feeling. Theres nothing like a pair of foriegn high class hose like wolford.

The only way to describe the feel of hose gliding onto freahly shaved legs is electricity...nothing could possibly feel better

Banned Read only
    Don't ask, just do!

[B]SHAVED IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO
    Once you have shaved it does get irrated at first but try try agian, after your third shave your legs become used to shaving, especially if you use baby oil on them just after shaving. and the feelingggggggggggggg of nylons on freshly shaved legs is soooooooooooooooooo wonderful you just can't imagine until you experienxce it.
    Laura

ASKING your wife to physically shave your legs probably = too big of a change for her to just say "yes."

If you really want it, do what the others suggest. Go ahead and shave your legs, and see if your wife notices or actually cares.

Now, to get the full effect! It's difficult to do with stay ups, you need stockings. Turn one of the stockings inside out, (you'll know when you have it right,) and notice how nicely the legs slide against one another. You should feel NO friction.

Thinking about it for a few seconds, go ahead and try the "inside-out trick," with your thi-highs. It won't look really cool, but oh how you will love the feel!

Peace and Love, Joanie

No point in asking. Go ahead and try it as it will speak for itself whether you pull on the hose or not. Feels great with or without the hose and looks heaps better too.

Shaved legs look and feel great - with or without hose. Just do it. My wife took six months to notice and then said that she did not like it. I shave my legs about once a week and I intend to continue doing so.

Hairy legs in pantyhose or thigh highs? Not a good sight I would try and work it into a playtime moment wife your wife. I know my wife prefers me smooth all over. She hates body hair. So staying nice and smooth is no problem for me.

As everyone has stated, there is nothing nicer than freshly shaved legs. For that matter you need to at least do your chest and underarms also. You'll be very suprised at the wonderful feeling. I for one will never stop .

Just try it Joanie you'll love it and your wife just my love it also.
    Angie

Wink it is the only way to go

I love the feeling and look on nice shaved legs.it looks good with short skirst too
    G

Ah, but then comes summer...

Just like Rita, I shave every weekend "nose to toe" (I like that!)... however, only for about half the year, during the Fall and Winter months. Somewhere around April I... oh, so sadly!, stop shaving my legs. Don't know how it is for any of you, but up here in Portland it gets insanely hot during the summer and I go for months wearing only shorts and, well heck, I'm just not ready to explain my silky smooth legs to anyone. But fear not, I still shave everywhere else and enjoy my womanhood nearly every weekend, ala Berksire opaque pantyhose (yes, I have air conditioning!). But then sometime in September I go back to normal (sorry, dad) and put everything right. Perhaps most of all, I miss not being able to put nail polish on my toenails. For reasons I know not, having my ALL of my nails glistening back to me in Revlon Red gala is just one of those feminine markers that brings this girl completely alive, second only to lipstick.

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocelynQuivers View Post
    There's no comparison, besides the feel, your legs will just look far better without hairs being trapped underneath. Once you shave you'll never want to go back to letting hair grow again.
    I've been shaving from the nose down for years, I couldn't imagine not being smooth, it's such a delicious feeling.

yes shaving your legs is amazing. I did that during the winter for a short bit. It felt great and I didn't want to let hair grow back. However, it had to be done. I never wore pantyhose with shaved legs though. But I have a feeling that I will soon..

I've never tried nair. What's it like?
    like shooting stars in a barrel

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I love shaving my legg's and slippiing into pantyhose the feeling is totally girly. But now that the summer months are here it is, a bra and pantyhose, sometimes with panties and a long t-shirt over my hariy legg's.(while confined to my dweling)
    I would love to wear shorty shorts/ and or a skirt and walk around my garden in my pantyhosed feet, but I can not do that. This fall, I want to dress much more. Where can I find a good wig cheap, for the fall season? As the fall season is when I can hopefully dress as a girl. Thank You. I love wearing pantyhose.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

rikki
    stockings feel 10times betteralso i feel20 times better

Oh Joanie, shave them at once honey!

Also recommend waxing. Its only about $75 for legs. Girlicious honey.

Oh, it makes so much difference to me in the way a lot of things feel that I can hardly describe it, and I can't imagine not shaving.

Feel free to message me.x Natalie tv's Avatar
    Once you have tried them with shaved legs, you wont go back.....
    [SIZE="5"]NAT.xx [/SIZE]

For those who have shaved, how long does it take for hair to grow back? like back to normal guy mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Susancd View Post
    Like all the others have said, the feel of hose on shaved legs is soooooo divine!
    I Second that!!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stacy1111 View Post
    For those who have shaved, how long does it take for hair to grow back? like back to normal guy mode...

To get your Hair FULLY back, For me it takes about 3 months...But even then its still a little short..

Feels so wonderful! Shaving everything is even better.

i like to use an eplilator on mine no corse stubble or sticky mess from wax and lasts ten times longer than shaving.

Its been at least 3 years since I've been able to do so but I do remember it as being totally great. It felt so wonderful and smooth!