Thread: It's been awhile

It's been awhile

Hi,

I used to come here alot but have not for some time.

I told my wife about my CDing and things did not go well, After counciling for me and lots of tears from her. She decided that I had to stop or leave. Since then, I have not dressed and until recently it was not a big problem.

But, now I'm thinking about it again andknow that she would leave if she caught me. She also has not really started to trust me alone. She thinks that I would dress up the first chance I got. Lately I might. But the risk is very large right now. She Gets suspesuse(sp) when ever she miss places something. So for now I just think about it and don't do it.
    Stephenie

Sounds like more counseling is in order or just plain surrender and leave her. It is impossible to live under those conditions of constant distrust even if she thinks it is justified.

Is there any reason to stay?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

bEEb
    Another good idea may be to leave her stuff alone and dress in your own?

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Hun, you've come out already and she didn't accept it. Now there are major trust issues even after counseling. Perhaps you shouldn't have been the only one to see a therapist. Perhaps you should try suggesting she speaks to one to help deal with this trust problem. Just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

There are reasons to stay, Love, young childern, mostly love. we have been married for over 25yrs and have been through alot together.
    I have not worn her things since I told her about dressing. I had my own things for awhile but purged.

I think the trust issue is the hardest thing and if I strat agian then I guess her misstrust would be justified. Damned if I do and Damned if I don't.

Stephenie
    Stephenie

The trust issue does seem to be the big thing here, getting her to trust you again is going to be very hard and could take a heck of a long time.

I do agree with DD though about your SO getting help to try to deal with the issue.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna