8, I listened too many times to Monty Python's "Lumberjack Song."
    7, My mother took Desplex.
    6, My father took Desplex.
    5, I think I look good in a dress.
    4, It was those nuclear tests.
    3, I got carried away playing dressup.
    2, One word, "panties."
    And the top reason for crossdressing,
    1, One summer I was sent to live with my aunt. . .

Ha! brilliant - very funny

another one... A cardigan I wore once, buttoned up the other way like a girls.

Smile I love it

[SIZE="4"]I don't know why I am this way but I love it.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I believe that it starts during the pregnancy. Too much female horemones or genetics, I do not know.
    Janice Ailene:

Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia_cd View Post
    Granted there might have been many discussions on these lines, but there is always the possibility of a new perspective isn't there?

My theory is built on the premise that some of our chromosome didn't quite decide which side of the gender fence they want to sit on. If completely male and completely female are 2 ends of the spectrum then the entire TG/TV/TS/CD community falls inbetween. To draw you a picture, I see it as a scale of evolution/development for the chromosomes. While for some they develop fully resting firmly on either end of the spectrum for others (us) they stop at various points. There are those that are happy simply wearing the clothes every now and then with no desire to pay attention to the appearance while there are those who want SRS. In other words, we are CD's or TG's (or whatever you want to call us) simply because of the same reason that some of us are TS's, except not to that extent. If there is a clear theory on why people are TS then I suggest that it's the same reason that we are CD/TV/TG.

Make sense?

I am a bit simple, so don't know about DNA. But I think there are sweet people, and girls clothes. We just make the link them together and love it.

He He He He.....

Sophia XX

I don't think it's in our DNA. I've seen medical reports where the DNA of CDs and non-CDs has been compared, and no significant differences have been found. It was suggested that the differences are in the way the brain is "wired". Other's have pointed out that all foetuses are female at first, but after the first trimester, males (ie, those with the XY chromasomes) start developing male physical characteristics and the the others (with YY chromasomes) develop as genetic females. At the same time, the mother produces testosterone when her body detects she is carrying a male, instead of continuing with oestrogen when it's a girl. The instincts we are born with, eg attraction to the opposite sex, become "wired" into the brain at this point, so that girls develop female brains and boys develop masculine brains, due to the hormones present at the time. We then learn what being masculine and feminine is all about during our early years and follow the "roadmap" we were born with.

Unfortunately, not all mothers generate the same quantity of testosterone. A small number of boys get very little at all, and some girls get testosterone by mistake, so these boys get a female brain and the girls a male one, and all combinations in between, depending on when and how much of the hormones are present.

I don't know if I've accurately summarised the article, but the gist of it is there, and explains why we are all at different points along the male-female spectrum.

Tony

[quote=DemonicDaughter;1254426]Did you know that if you create enough suction long enough you can actually get some milk from a man's nipple? Though I've never tested this theory and don't know its validity, I would be surprised.

I read somewhere that a male can be induced to lactate. I don't recall the exact method. But I'm sure it involves hormones.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    I read somewhere that a male can be induced to lactate. I don't recall the exact method. But I'm sure it involves hormones.
    Well Wiki had a good article on it. Male Lactation

See... learn something new every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]