Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: College age cross dressers?

College age cross dressers?

Hi I'm new to this group and was looking for some people around my age to talk to. I am 22 and just looking for people like myself that are around my age to talk to. This is not a thread to hate on the older crowd in anyway its just that I feel more comfortable talking to someone around my age. I'm quite confused about my cross dressing and would like to talk to others around my age about their confusion and problems or how they overcame them. For the most part I enjoy dressing like a man however I do enjoy dressing for a sexual thrill at times and at other times I just want to dress fem to dress fem. So I'm a little confused on why I dress and I'm not looking for people to hook up with or talk dirty to I'm in a very good relationship with a girl who accepts me for me yet as much as she is willing to listen its still kind of hard to explain stuff to her that I don't understand myself. So anyone that wants to talk and be my friend just let me know because it seems hard to find people around my age that are going through what I'm going through.

Hello :)

I'm 24 - I've been dressing for about 6 years, with an ever increasing wardrobe. I suspect that there are more of us younger ones than we think! I'm still trying to figure myself out, but if you ever feel like talking, I'm around

Hey there, I'm a couple years younger than you (Age 20), but you can message me whenever you want. Can't say I've completely figured out this crazy crossdressing world of ours, but I sure do love to talk about it.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

I'm a 20 yr old crossdresser

i'm a 21 year old crossdresser and i'm pretty confused about it all too so if you want to talk i'm here

It's been echoed in another thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=80293) but how do you all feel about a specific forum for us younger folk?

Metal Mistress from CT MentalMercury's Avatar
    Glad to see this 'movement' is taking off! 22yrs myself As for reasons why.. I feel that I am probably the same way as you lolita.. Sometimes for the thrill, sometimes just because it feels good, like a temporary escape from responsibilities. Also thank your lucky stars that your girlfriend is accepting. I really do think now that people like us couldn't sustain a loving realtionship with a woman who is unaccepting. Also, you'd be surprised once you start to open up slowly.. I'm working hard on that myself, surprised that anyone that you can consider a true friend wouldn't judge you, and if not, they're not worth the time to fret over. So far most of my friends know about my habits, and my coworkers have a good idea, especially since I'm going to be dressed as a female character at an anime/video game convention coming up that almost all of them are going to, so no worries.. this is fun stuff and I wouldn't want to be any other way

which convention I might be going to anime next if i have the money and if any of you have screen names or myspaces send them in a message so its easier to keep in contact, its good to know I'm not the only one going through what I'm going through haha

Metal Mistress from CT MentalMercury's Avatar
    Otakon, the big one! 20,000 people there and I'm going to be dressed as Lulu from Final Fantasy 10. Good thing crossdressing/crossplaying is way more accepted in this day and age and especially in the anime/video game nerd crowd.

19 year old CDer here

Not in school but younger i guess. Im 26 And still very new to all of it. Its nice to see a younger group on here.

Not that any of the other ladies on here aren't young.

Cuckoo-clock-girl ShannonGermany's Avatar
    Guess i'm still one of the kids here I'm 25

26 here, taking a little break from college though

I'm 20 and have been CDing in some form for 5 or 6 years...glad there are other young girls here!!!

i'm 25, i'm not really new to cding or public cding since i had no choice but to cd in public, as a kid, but still new to learning to understand my transgender issue's
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

College seemed like a long time ago.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Twenty and college here. I am beginning to explore more, so maybe we could have some fun chats. ^^

Feel free to send me a message.

I think I do it because... I feel better as a woman. I want to be softer, to wear pretty things, because I am more than just a man or a woman, I am a human, so I want to explore our culture to the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by tanyachaos View Post
    Twenty and college here. I am beginning to explore more, so maybe we could have some fun chats. ^^

Feel free to send me a message.

I think I do it because... I feel better as a woman. I want to be softer, to wear pretty things, because I am more than just a man or a woman, I am a human, so I want to explore our culture to the fullest.
    One thing that I love about dressing is that I always feel better about how I look. I always feel pretty and sexy when I'm dressed - I feel special and maybe a bit exciting! I always had low self-esteem and image problems when I was a teenager, but dressing up makes me feel better about myself. And it's fun! (maybe one day, I'll venture outside.)

Yes... that's it too. Same here, small rural town, wouldn't have gone over very well as everyone knew everyone.

Outside... been to a few parties with close friends dressed, but nothing other than that.

The Unlucky
    I am one of the young(er) ones, 25 here.

Fulfill your curiosity Mashough's Avatar

Smile

I am not in your age group,but looking at the group of lovely lady's like you take me back to my early years.

21 here and just about graduate. I'm just a lingerie wearer at this point and happy with just that right now.

I'm going to college. Does this make me college age?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    I'm going to college. Does this make me college age?
    Yes it does, darling.

woot 18 im one of the youngest =D
    ha yea i dont know im not so confused about this anymore though

i like to do it. its fun why should people care =D
    well yea ive been looking for younger people on this furom for a long time.
    but yea you need to talk about anything im here too =D
    but i forum for younger cd's would be fun to have