Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: College age cross dressers?

College age CD

Amanda Here,

I am 26 yr old here....

"College age" isn't very descriptive. I'm 31 and starting on my junior year this fall.

23 year old college student (yeah i know, need to graduate already, right?). anyways, i'm in a very similar situation. just getting into it and confused about where things are headed. sometimes i wish i could walk around campus dressed up, but there are way too many conservative southerners here that would probably stone me. heck, i walked around campus with 4 tibetan monks one day and people gave us the, "are you from mars?" looks. funny then, but i'd hate be caught with my skirt down so to speak. feel free to message me whenever you would like to talk. it would be nice to find some cd friends i can chat with. also, i'm not a creepy pervert so you don't have to worry about that.

I wish you had thought of this thread just a little sooner. I guess I missed the cutoff age by 9 days.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
    I wish you had thought of this thread just a little sooner. I guess I missed the cutoff age by 9 days.
    I missed it by 11 years!

Banned Read only

College age

Hi all, I'm 25 and from Australia. I've been cding off and on for about 8-9 years and am still a little scared, shy and self conscious of myself for being the way I am. I don't go out in public en femme but I do learn ballet. I would love to talk to some of you that are around my age about cding and hope to make some new friends. Please feel free to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
    And me by a couple of years
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by xxlolitaxx View Post
    Hi I'm new to this group and was looking for some people around my age to talk to. I am 22 and just looking for people like myself that are around my age to talk to. This is not a thread to hate on the older crowd in anyway its just that I feel more comfortable talking to someone around my age. I'm quite confused about my cross dressing and would like to talk to others around my age about their confusion and problems or how they overcame them. For the most part I enjoy dressing like a man however I do enjoy dressing for a sexual thrill at times and at other times I just want to dress fem to dress fem. So I'm a little confused on why I dress and I'm not looking for people to hook up with or talk dirty to I'm in a very good relationship with a girl who accepts me for me yet as much as she is willing to listen its still kind of hard to explain stuff to her that I don't understand myself. So anyone that wants to talk and be my friend just let me know because it seems hard to find people around my age that are going through what I'm going through.
    Hey, im with ya, im 20, in the middle of college. Ive delt with this random desire of mine for the past four or so years. It is a really tough thing to talk about, wrestle with, figure out, ect... I hang in rather conservative circles as well, which makes it so much harder to dress.

I'm pulling for ya, We're all in this together

Yeah, I'm one of the youngest, only 18.

I think it's great to know that there are others my age out there.

I've never really had a desire to go out in public or anything like that. I just enjoy dressing up in private and enjoying some time alone. Sometimes it helps me think, sometimes it motivates me and sometimes I just enjoy doing it.

Also it can give me an adrenaline rush at times and I like to workout then, I can always to more sets/reps when I'm dressed.

But like most of you I'm still figuring it all out.

Hello Lolita. I'm 20.
    I am not confused about my CDing at all. I'm not exactly sure how I came to love wearing lingerie and dresses and I'm afraid of certain people finding out about it but other than that I completely love to dress privately and fulfill myself.

If you enjoy doing it, and it's legal and it's not a common payout or anything like that just keep doing it if it makes you happy.

Catchup later

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I'm 27, been full time for almost 7 years now. I began dressing up when i was 6, with my older sister's help. I live with my gg gf Julie, and she's totally fine with me being transgendered. In fact, we met after I went full time, so she's never seen me any other way.

Messsage me anytime if you want to talk here, or on Yahoo. There I'm MarciManseauNY

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Hey there! I am 25 and a grad student. I have been dealing CD'ing since I was a preteen. As a poor married grad student, It is sometimes hard to juggle dressing with basic expenses. Thrift stores basically become your best friend during these times.

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    I'm 26 and have been CD'ing since high school. First memories bring me back to early childhood. Thankfully I never had to deal with living in dorms or on campus, but still my SO is the only one that knows about this side of me... other than everyone here of course! Living in my home town and collegetown I have thought about going out dressed, but there are too many people that I know that I would not want to bump into. I'm sure many others are in a similar situation...

I also have to mention that I dress for both the thrill and for just being fem, it depends on my mood. I have learned from some of the more experienced members here that they also dressed for more of a sexual thrill in their younger years. I am here trying to figure myself out too! It's much like a roller coaster and definately cyclical.
    Last edited by Raquelle C; 04-09-2008 at 12:43 PM.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I'm 25 and crossdress openly. I have a kinky side that I'm not that open about, but I dress pretty trendy, otherwise.
    I'm bigendered and I've been like this as long as I can remember.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by joselyn318 View Post
    Hey there! I am 25 and a grad student. I have been dealing CD'ing since I was a preteen. As a poor married grad student, It is sometimes hard to juggle dressing with basic expenses. Thrift stores basically become your best friend during these times.
    Even though I'm not in grad school, salvation army makes my life...being a poor college student sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post
    I am one of the young(er) ones, 25 here.
    well i would have to say the same thing as kelly, but i am 4 years younger, i am 21 years old.
    i have been doing cding since i was 6 years old, but now, i am a tg/ts.
    Last edited by lucya_od; 04-09-2008 at 03:40 PM.
    i am lucya even tho i was born male, under the thin skin you will find a ture woman. a woman sole is stuck in a man body, i really cant wait until next year or so, when i finnaly become my ture self 100% woman.

Metal Mistress from CT MentalMercury's Avatar
    Heres a topic for us young people... Who else is spending their income tax return on CD related things? Im buying a costume for an anime convention that im crossplaying at

Mine's going towards a deposit for an apartment in San Francisco
    I've really got an urge to get a dress too... but I haven't been able to find anything that I like :S

Quote Originally Posted by MentalMercury View Post
    Heres a topic for us young people... Who else is spending their income tax return on CD related things?
    Ohh that sounds like a good idea. I was going to put it toward bills, But that sounds way more fun. Oh man your gonna get me in trouble.

Where are you getting you costume from??

I completely forgot that was coming. haha WIN!

Heres a topic for us young people... Who else is spending their income tax return on CD related things? Im buying a costume for an anime convention that im crossplaying at

8rys, going on walkabout
    I'm happy to see there are so many sub 30 people here. I started to think I was one of few. However I notice that most including my self have lower post totals. Have fun at con, in general people in fandom are accepting of just about any lifestyle. I'm hoping to set up some crossplay panels for a future sci fi convention. I've see quite a bit of crossplay/crossdressing at conventions that needs a little help.
    I hope that this gen X movement continues.

Metal Mistress from CT MentalMercury's Avatar
    I bought it from ebay and it's due to arrive any day now. I'm excited! I'm going as Lulu from Final Fantasy 10, camt wait. I'll post a pic of the character later because I'm posting from an ipod touch rightnow. Lol.

/tech geek

. I'll post a pic of the character later because I'm posting from an ipod touch rightnow. Lol.

/tech geek
    You can do that from an ipod??? Oh god. ok now i feel old.

Well..college age - um I guess I mabye should be in college , but im working instead lol

18 here.

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    Thankfully I am breaking even with uncle Sam this year. Oah the benefits of being self-employed