Thread: Makeover in Houston???

Makeover in Houston???

Hello everyone:

Not sure where to ask this question but I am driving down to Houston, Tx and am wondering if there is a CD make ver salon in that area?

Thank you

Kathycd in Oklahoma
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]Work toward the betterment of humankind, and you will recieve notariety. Work for the betterment yourself alone and you will only recieve a paycheck.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Kathy[/SIZE]

Kathy,

Go see my friend Vanity at Vanity's Transformations on Yale St in the Houston Heights. Tell her that Melanie sent you to her. She is the best! Here is the link to her web site http://vanitytransformations.com/vts/. If you are in Houston over the weekend of April 25-26, you should plan on attending our 16th annual Houston Transgender Unity Banquet. This is the largest single city TG event in the US. info at www.htuc.org.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Thank you Melanie:

Will set up a day just to visit Vanity before heading back north. Am afraid that I won't be there on the 25/26th though, I need to be back in Oklahoma at that time. It would be fun to attend that function though.

It is off to Houston for me in the early AM.

Be safe and hugs to you

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
    Kathy,

Go see my friend Vanity at Vanity's Transformations on Yale St in the Houston Heights. Tell her that Melanie sent you to her. She is the best! Here is the link to her web site http://vanitytransformations.com/vts/. If you are in Houston over the weekend of April 25-26, you should plan on attending our 16th annual Houston Transgender Unity Banquet. This is the largest single city TG event in the US. info at www.htuc.org.

Hugs,

Melanie
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]Work toward the betterment of humankind, and you will recieve notariety. Work for the betterment yourself alone and you will only recieve a paycheck.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Kathy[/SIZE]