Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have to ask! What If you had the choice?

I Have to ask! What If you had the choice?

OK, girls I know, (or I think this has been tossed around the camp fire). If you could have been born a girl, Or if you could 100% pass as a woman. Which would you choose? Would you rather go back in time and be a genetic born female. Or would you rather be a 100% Total passable Crossdresser?

I thought about it tonight, My choice would be a 100% crossdresser. I dont know why. But when I really gave it some thought, It's cool being a guy. And It's cool, (WAY COOL) enjoying my female side.

Anybody else have thoughts on this subject?

XOXO Tiffany

myspace.com/cdtiffany9
    Tiffanytime.net

I too have pondered this very same question in my mind. And I too have come to much the same conclusion as you. I am fortunate enough to be one of the gurls that can pass if I wanted to go full time and I have often thought about doing it.
    But then I come back to who I really am and what had defined me as a person growing up. I don't think that I would go there as I too like being a guy some of the time and a gurl some times too. If I could go back in time I would only change my acceptance of myself to an earlier time so that I might have had more fun with it over the years than I have had now.

I'm glad you are starting to accept who you were born to be too Tiff

XO Bre

I have to agree with you,... 100% Total passable Crossdresser for me!

I mean really,.. who the heck would choose PMS over it!
    LOL

jenn

Well I gave it some thought, and you got me thinking, even though I wish I was born a girl, I would rather be 100% passable Cder, because I am attracted to GG's, and I enjoy intimacy with a GG. I need to work on the voice thing though so I can sound female.

100% passable crossdresser for me

big old girl

[SIZE="3"]I’m with the rest of the girls, a totally passable dresser.
    However I actually enjoy the half of my life as a man and get quite a buzz from drinking with my mates knowing that under my drab sweater and jeans I am wearing hose and pretty panties, at the least!
    But then to return home and throw off that drab and slip into something far more comfortable is so lovely.
    I am a big old girl and can just about get away with going out in ‘big old girl’ dress but the thought of dressing to the nines and being completely passable - heaven.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    Well I gave it some thought, and you got me thinking, even though I wish I was born a girl, I would rather be 100% passable Cder, because I am attracted to GG's, and I enjoy intimacy with a GG. I need to work on the voice thing though so I can sound female.
    I guess I am like Vivianann. I sometimes wish I had been born a girl. But I do enjoy doing boy activities even though I'm completely shaved and wear panties every day. I love watching GG's to learn more about their dressing and mannerisms. I watch and learn from them. I'm getting more confident about passing and go out dressed en femme as often as I can. I also need to work on developing my female voice.

Being female is a lot of work! If I had the ability to be 100% passable when dressed I'd go that route. I do like being a guy and doing guy stuff but I looooove the Ashlee side of me too.

Whereas I can see your point about both it being cool to be a guy, and it being cool to enjoy your feminine side, I'd still opt for the genetic-born female choice. There are times when I could do without all this gender dysphoria crap. But even though this is true, I still enjoy doing the whole girl thing. I guess one has to play the cards as they are dealt, eh?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Girl all of the way. If I was born to be a crossdresser I'd much rather be a girl and try to pass as a guy than this dilema I'm stuck with.

Tiff...I'm with you on this one. Passable crossdresser I want to be. I love being a guy too.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    No hesitation, born a GG.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    There was a time when I thought that being born a girl may have made this all so much easier, but of course that is utter nonsense, there are so many issues no matter who you are. To think otherwise is deceiving ourselves.

So I have decided that I was born the right person, me and I have gone through the challenges that I was supposed to, because they have made me, me.

I now enjoy the whole role of being a cross dresser whether passable or not because I create something that is - well quite frankly - unique, me.

I am beginning to understand, as I grow with all of this, that we are who we are supposed to be. I was not meant to be a girl, I was not meant to be a typical boy either, I was meant to be an interesting blend of the whole spectrum of masculinity and femininity custom formulated to be - me

Good question though.

Huggs
    Me
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I have thought of this I think 100% Cross dresser. Real GG's have all those girly things going on in there bodies. But there have been times I wished I was A GG.
    Angie

My choice would be a 100% just as i am .. i can pass if i want too and there are days i don't .
    the problem is i am the sum total of my life . i would not be who i am today if i change my life's path ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Having spent 6 months full time, there is no question. Crossdress!!
    Janice Ailene:

CD of course, I like to keep my options open. Not to mention I feel it is an art form. Plus the fact that I'm a natural born "ham" and love playing it up sometimes even though I make no bones about who I really am because, quite frankly, it's a lot of fun. The other thing is that I want to show others that I'm a person who is in touch with all of his feelings and am not ashamed or afraid of them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would be born a GG ... but only if I would have been secured to be a very pretty GG.

If only a standard GG body was available, I'd better to crossdress and use my false beasts, false hips, wigs and so on !!

Hugs

Nadia

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    100% passable Cross Dresser, just in case I needed to be in male mode for some emergency situation.

At first thought I would say GG. Thinking about it though, I would have to agree with most of the others 100% passable CD.
    Veronica

"And the day came
    when the risk to remain tight in a bud
    was more painful
    than the risk it took to blossom"

- Anais Nin

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    My choice is 100% passable . Enjoy being being a guy and enjoy my femmine side

100% passable c/der if i could. There,s too many things i like about my guy side to give them up!!
    But i like my feminine side too much to give that up either!!

I think if we were born genetically a female, the passion we have for expressing the woman inside, would not mean anything. As it is, we all love wearing women's clothes, it's thrilling in so many ways, and if the thrill was gone, then we all would not be happy. This way the thrill of putting on high heels, wearing lipstick, a sexy dress, never ever gets old, and never will. I kind of like that.

100% totally passable CD. I figure I was born a male this time around for a reason. Maybe next time I'll get lucky enough to be a woman, but this time around I'll stay male and wear female clothes.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    I have, and I would definately be 100% passable CD. (with a little less body hair to deal with of course)