Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I Have to ask! What If you had the choice?

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I guess I'm going to answer this in a rather odd way that really doesn't answer the question.

I'll back it up that magic moment the X's and Y's are steaming toward that other X.

If the Y should win -- yep -- a crossdresser. I'd want my body to look a bit different, shall we say, more girl-shaped, but a crossdresser nonetheless

If the X should win -- I'd be a tomboy the whole way. A kinda cutesy looking one. Hmm -- Maybe when dressed as a girl I'd look like a boy in a dress. Who knows -- I may even try crossdressing as aboy. I'd be into soccer and all that as a teen, but know when to be a girl.

Its odd that I'd be a tomboy since I have no inclinations toward sports or anything like that now. Its just that I feel sometimes -- deep seated guilt here -- that I'd have been a better boy if I had been born a girl!

Oh well -- all in all I turned out okay though. So I won't complain - too much!

Toni-Lynn

I'm happy with how things turned out for me... Best of both genders..... It would be nice if i had a few less wrinkles!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Go back in time and born female

I would have preferred that God gave me a female body in addition to the female brain he already gave me. GG all the way for me.

Well..being quite passable now and still not quite being where I want to be, I'd have to take the stance of being a woman. However!~ if that were to mean that I would lose all my life experiences and friends, then most certainly not. I wouldn't change a thing to put any of that at risk :3

tough choice

I would prefer to pass 100%.

Maby in the after life I will be able to choose to be female, but for now being male is all I know and I don't wish to change the person I havw become.

This should have been a poll; the stats would have been interesting.

For me; born a girl, without doubt. I realise there's pros and cons for both but to me I always see the girls having way more fun than the guys. Girls stuff has always been way more appealing than the macho guys stuff.

So yes; zap me back and allow me to be born again.

Nikki

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I'll settle for being a crossdresser. i just wish I could go back a few decades and enjoy the experience of aging in both genders!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could go back in time to that meeting with the cosmic forces where it was decided that I would be male in this life. I would tell them that they made a huge mistake and stuck a female brain in a male and to make sure the body matches the brain. This thing has caused me much heartache and several relationships.

Perhaps we are all victims of bad karma from a past life

Smile

100% Passable CD

Passable CD...is changing back and fourth an option?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

I have absolutely no desire to be a woman, and would take a pill to make my crossdressing urge go away in a heartbeat.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I'd want to be a girl

I would love to be 100% female.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    GG for me.

Had I been born a GG that would have been great. I wasn't. I was born a creature who loved being both male and female. The range of options this provided me was incredible. Has it been a burden, have I wished it were different, have I wished I was just a normal guy? Yes! Would I change it? No. My wife can wear a pretty pair of panties and feel sexy. I can wear a pretty pair of panties and be turned on beyond belief. I can experience them in ways she not only can't, but can't comprehend because she wasn't
    born a man who loves being a girl because of its sensuality. The physical parts of her body that respond to tactile sensations are not exposed the way that that males parts are. It isn't possible for her to experience a pair of silky nylon panties the way that I can. She is 'cheated" in this respect. We get far more out of it than they do!

I enjoy my guy self, I like my guy in girl clothes self, and I like the fantasy lesbian me. I don’t have to put up with the misery of a menstrual cycle or menopause. I don’t have to experience being expected to look pretty and womanly everyday. When you stop and think about it, maybe that’s why CDs piss women off so much. Some are so pretty and sexy, that not only can’t women compete with other women; they can’t compete with men dressed as women. And no mater how powerful and sexy a draw they can be to both men and women, they will never experience what we do out of emulating them. All of which gives me an idea for a couple of new threads.

I Wish

I feel I am female just not 100%, wish I could go back and get the rest of the right parts.
    The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. When you trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.

We are buried beneath the weight of information,
    which is being confused with knowledge;
    quantity is being confused with abundance
    and wealth with happiness.
    We are monkeys with money and guns.

100% total me, happy with who I am and have no desire to change!!
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

I for some reason want to say I would choose to have been born a girl, but I love being a guy to, wow, difficult question to answer. I love my son to much to want to change anything in my past that led to him. SO... I would have to say 100% crossdresser.

Anessa

This is a tough question in as I now have a wife and kids that I adore and if I had been born a gg I wouldn't have that...I also would not have to answer this question as I would not be me, I would be a woman living a woman's life. Now if I could be magically transformed into a gg tomorrow with my brain, life and experiences in tact, I would still have a tough time with the question. I love my wife and I love being her husband. Yet there is a part of me that would have to know if, by being a "real girl," I would be happy in a way that I currently am not because I have such a longing to know what it is to truly be female.

Sadly, I would turn down the invitation and remain a cd. My family is too big a part of me to abandon on a selfish quest for personal experience. Plus, there are some parts of being a woman I am glad to not have to experience.

That's good question - Sometimes I would rather be a genetic girl. But it is really neat to be able to switch between the male and female roles. It's like having a sister living with you all the time.
    hugs - maggie

Blah Blah :{)
    Passable CD, I think even If i was a GG I would still be attracted to GG.
    I can't change who I am you can only change the way you think of me.

In 47 years of crossdressing, I have weighed the advantages and disadvantages of being a genetic female and still haven't come to a definite conclusion. I know being 100% passable would be the ultimate experience in crossdressing, but for me part of the fun is being read and still being treated as a lady.

I have often fantasized about being a gg but then reality takes hold and reasoning becomes foremost. As a genetic girl growing up in the 50's I would have been subjected to all the rules and expectations of the times. Don't forget this was before the sexual revolution or women's lib, and females for the most part, were still considered second to males. GG's have come a long way since then and that's a good thing.

I'm satisfied the way my life has turned out as a crossdressing male but if there is such a thing as reincarnation, I'd love to come back as a girl and live my life in a female body and mind. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only

frances

100% Crossdresser

If I could go back in time and start over I would choose to be a gg. I am female in mind, soul, and emotions, and would like my body to match. Second choice would be to change my mind, soul, and emotions to male and keep my current body. Third choice would be 100% passable mtf of ftm. Fourth choice, I am living it now, 50% passable in the dark at a distance, if I don't speak.

Pamela

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile gg or cd

i also have read all the responces to this question.if i could go back intime my wish would be that i would have started dressing earlier but at that time there was no internet and the word crossdresser wasnt even made yet.i never knew what i was only when i was in the navy did the words gay and lesbian start to surface.and of course some times i wish i would have born a girl but thats show business. love phylisanne