Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What job?

I would like to be a teacher. Since thats my real job.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I,d love to work at Hooters Amy, but we don,t have em in England
    Yes we do, there's a Hooters in Nottingham, and no I'vce never been in there.

as to the topic - despite renee's post - my dream job is as a flight attendant (they don't like the word air hostess any more!) and I already have a choice of employer (if I can use their old uniforms) I have both a British Midland uniform and a British Airways uniform.

I think I would be something creative like a newspaper columnist, not a reporter though.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalMercury View Post
    You would beat the horses? =(
    But they do here. LoL

Petty / naughty wood worker }:o)

I’m a cabinet maker and would love to frolic around my shop in a cute short skirt and a nice top with my hair down. And if it got a little to hot in the shop maybe I could slip my panties down and put them in my deck drawer for the rest of the day and cool down a little

I can be such an oddball sometimes

PS: although I can be petty sometimes I ment "Pretty wood worker" })
    Last edited by me2; 04-11-2008 at 05:13 AM.

I would be a retail assistant at Dress Barn, Sears Ladies Dept, or JC Penneys Ladies Dept.

Then again, I just found this on AOL Jobs. Looks like I could get a $10,000 raise in the job that I have right now.

Because so few women work as automotive service technicians and mechanics, those who do are “pioneers,” Farrell says, “and whenever people break traditional roles, the people who do the role-breaking tend to be highly motivated and good … They make more because they are so good, and because people like going to a woman because it’s a novelty.” In these positions, women earn median pay of $40,664; the median for men is $31,460.
    Last edited by Raychel; 04-11-2008 at 06:02 AM.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Wow, a good selection of answers!!
    It would seem that even being able to go to work "en femme" we would still all come from differant walks of life, the same as we do already!!
    There are also quite a few other jobs posted here i,d like to try, as well as my original choices.

WHat job?

I would love to do what I currently do now dressed, but that ain't happenin', so I would choose to be a CPA. I love crunching numbers. I'd do it now if you didn't have to have a degree. Too much money to go back to school right now.

Hi,

In my current job, I did manage one day to have a "dressed in the office" occasion. My usual attire is to work IF I dont have a meeting or client visit includes the three basic underdressing clothes of bra, panties and pantyhose, plus girls jeans, and girls shirt, that looks like a guys shirt, but button on the left, and have darts for the bust. Amazing as it sounds, no one has ever found that out yet, because my demeanour otherwise is very manly.

A few of my GG friends (and their SOs) know that I am a CD and are very supportive. One day, two of them had an appointment to meet me at work, to get some contracts in order, about an hours work. As soon as these GGs came, I asked my secretary to hold all other visitors, and quickly changed into a short, above the knee skirt, and slipped on pair of pumps. (I had pre-planned this ). The rest of me was already enfemme, (no wig, makeup or boobs though) so for about an hour after that, I was actually enfemme in my office.

I do wish I could repeat it, maybe I will when an opportunity comes up. My wish is a saree sometime in the future...

Shalini

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    a beauty therapist catering for other CD's
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalMercury View Post
    So when Assassin's Creed 2 comes out and I see a bonus harem girl costume for Altaïr I'll know who's responsible for that one KellyCD, =p.
    You know it!

Funny thing is I was playing Assassin's Creed right before I read your post.

I'd do any good paying job where I can work in a skirt suit!

I always wanted to be a weather lady,, a cute one so nobody would care when the predictions were wrong
    Hairdresser would be my second choice
    Cindy

I'd imagine a Burlesque Dancer would be a lot fun.
    Corsetted Nikki

I'd rather be corsetted and wearing stockings!

Such a variety of good career choices..I was expecting more jobs like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Corsetted Nikki View Post
    Something else i,d like to try!!

If I could really pass as a woman, a CEO or president of a women's clothing firm, preferably one that has lingerie.
    Vickies would do. The first thing I would do is have them expand there range of sizes to fit some of the not so slender ladies, and some of us that may not fit into some of their offerings.
    Oh, there would be so many things I'd like to work in a place like that!

Happy in Satin Nighties Rachel Newark's Avatar

Hooters?

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I,d love to work at Hooters Amy, but we don,t have em in England
    There's one in Nottingham and I think there are a few others

http://www.hooters-uk.com/
    They're not womans clothes, they're mine. I have receipts !

I would like to be a flight attendant. I'm already use to the long hours, no days off and crummy schedule.

I think I would want to be either a Flight Attendant or Lawyer.

Let's see, what would pay well, and still allow me to wear pretty dresses, skirts, and suits as I please? Hmmm.......

Big time corporate executive, or ambassador to some foreign country (preferably not in the middle east!), or maybe a retired Powerball winner.

Supermodel?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I would like to work in a department store in the makeup section,being able to sample the new products would be heaven.

Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Corsetted Nikki View Post
    what is a Burlesque Dancer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I would love to work with hair and makeup and be creative and with a bunch of similar girls. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Oh wait, I already played this game and I am doing it now!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Hairstylist, makeup artist, wig stylist, fancy dresser and all[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] and just in case you have missed any of my pictures at work...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Tami[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=3]I would love to work with hair and makeup and be creative and with a bunch of similar girls. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Oh wait, I already played this game and I am doing it now!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Hairstylist, makeup artist, wig stylist, fancy dresser and all[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] and just in case you have missed any of my pictures at work...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Tami[/SIZE]
    Gissa job...Please

1st choice exec. secretary where I would wear a skirt suit. 2nd choice I love waitress uniform dresses with flare, it would be a waitress. 3rd choice , Maid for a wealthy business woman, I love maids dresses that are knee length.