Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have any of you ever snow skied while En Femme or underdressed?.....

Thumbs up Have any of you ever snow skied while En Femme or underdressed?.....

...because I did today while sking at Vail. It was a beautiful, blue bird, fresh powder day and I dressed in my black, nylon thigh high stockings and black, spandex teddy/thong with bra padding. Because it was cold ( and because I knew it would feel amazing) I slipped on a pair of tight, black, nylon pantyhose ,that allowed me to make my manhood disappear, if you know what I mean. It was even hotter when I discovered that the inside of my tight, black ski pants was satin material and when rubbed against the nylons added to the excitement. The skiing was as good as it gets. I was hesitant at first to go into the woods, where I normally ski, for fear of getting hurt and having the patrollers think I'm a crossdresser. But then I realized, I am a crossdresser, so I went into the woods. It was such a rush. The feeling, added to the adrenaline of it all, made the day just incredible. I had on some light makeup and lipstick, skied alone and had some great runs while dressed as a women underneath. For those of you who ski, I'm sure you are wearing pantyhose already, as it does keep you warm, but if you haven't gone the "extra mile", try it will be worth it. If you don't ski, what other sport do you participate in that you have tried something similar? Makes me excited for golf season!
    Hugs,
    Cami Desiree

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I've gone cross-country skiing (with a real group) underdressed with panties and a woman's top. I did not wear pantyhose, though, and the high-tech long-underwear was mens (the womens didn't fit me right). I think I might have gone with that group once or twice while I was wearing tights (I know I partied with them while wearing tights, but I can't remember whether I did any skiing with them that way.)

About half a kilometer from home there are railway tracks. I've gone out cross-country skiing along them wearing my jeans skirt a couple of times. But those times mostly turned out to be cold cold days (about -20C), so I can't say, "And a good time was had by all." But there was more than a few times when I had the urge to go skiing in a skirt with the ski club!

Good for you!!

Bet you had a ball !!

Love the trees in Vail ... First skied there in 1976!

Can't afford to ski any more ... its too dear for too little here in Oz.
    Did nearly 30 years as a volunteer ski patroller. I was the first ski patroller in Guthega ( now part of Perisher blue ) in 1957! When I get rich I will go to Japan for a month! They have shoulder deep stuff there !

send a few pics if you have!

regards

downhill or xc

was that downhill skiing or cross country?

Girl, do a picture of your snow suit that you can share with us?
    do good work, be well and keep in touch

Bridal Britney

I am not one who enjoys skiing, while I might parachute out of a perfectly good plane I just don't see myself in a controlled fall down a snowy slope with the cold all around me. Sends shivers down my spine Brrrrr.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Skiing or parachuting?

Well, I've never jumped out of a plane, but I can imaging the thrill of it. And...have you undressed while jumping?
    Hugs,
    Cami Desiree

ski and golf

Love the back bowls at Vail. Now that it's winding down there you are turning to another favorite. Question, which tee box will you use? A lot of gg's that I play golf with use the whites or blues with me. You?

golfing emfemme

Well, I'm a low handicap, so I use the blue or white tee as well. Looking forward to seeing what I can come up with "under dressed" while golfing. Maybe some spanx in a bodysuit?
    Hugs,
    Cami Desiree

golf in bra and panties

Played golf a few times in bra and panties. There is a whole CD group that goes to Myrtle Beach and plays dressed. How cool is that?

Yes, I have.
    I've worn cammisoles, panties and tights at various times. Never any girly outerwear cause its all cotton.

After seeing these posts, I just tried on some of wife's golf clothes and now I really wish I was playing
    Hugs,
    Cami Desiree

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    First let me say that Vail is my all-time favorite ski area. I love the view from the top too. I've never gone skiing crossdressed, but to save money when I was younger, my mom bought me some ski pants that were misses. They were the only ones available at the ski shop that would fit me. I didn't realize it at the time. Quite comfy. And the pantyhose trick works well too.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Vail is certianly one of the best. I think there are more men wearing pantyhose while skiing then you would think. By the way Katrina. the photo on your profile is very nice.
    Hugs,
    Cami Desiree

Thats one of my favorite things about winter. I can even wear my forms and you cant even tell. The only kind of skiing I do anymore is being pulled behind my kites.

I've only skied out east. I've thought it would be fun to have some snug form fitting pants (properly padded out ,of course), a white jacket and pretty colored/patterned neck gaiter and a nice pony tail to stick out from the back of my helmet. Who is she?
    Mary

I have

It has been awhile since I have been skiing but I usually wear tights. I am not a fan of ski pants so I wear jeans and tights underneath. Jena
    Jena

Don't you overheat while going down the mountain? Although stockings sound fun, sweaty stockings sound horrid. Is this just me? I can think of few things more uncomfortable than riding while underdressed. Maybe it's a snowboarder vs. skier thing, but my clothes need to be loose and baggy, and not bind anywhere. Even exercise-wear I think would be uncomfortable.

[rant]
    I HATE VAIL! Don't get me wrong, my finest day of riding ever was the season opener of China bowl about 8 years ago, but Vail Resorts as a company is very high on my Sh** list. Ever since they bought Keystone (my fav mountain) and Breck lift tickets are through the roof! I can't go up enough times a year anymore to justify a season pass unfortunately, but that doesn't mean I'm a sucker who'll pay $75 for a one day lift ticket (unless I'm at Whistler on a powder day!).

However, if you do have a pass you can get a discounted lift ticket for a friend, thanks to those fine and generous folks at Vail Resorts. The peak season discount is.............$2. Just enough off to get you 1/4 of a hamburger in the cafeteria, or a shot glass of beer! [/rant]

I do all my resort riding at A-Bay now. Though I think I'll stick to my boxers, flannel pants and long sleeve tees. I'll slip the panties and stockings on after I get home and showered

Exclamation

I agree with Alayna, but for safety more than comfort. The proper material next to your skin while you are doing anything aerobic in a winter environment should be a material capable of wicking perspiration away from your skin. Cotton next to the skin can reduce your body temperature dramatically and contribute to hypothermia because it traps moisture against the skin, and the subsequent evaporation sucks away body heat. Sweaty nylons can do the same thing. Save your underdressing for apres-ski.

Polartech!

I wear a pair of polartech skin tight black pants made by a local company. If its cold I wear a pair of lycra tights under them.
    The polar tech material has a fluffy synthetic inner which does all the wicking. They are verry comfortable and look great.
    I usually wear a wind proof ( at least a bit ) shirt up top with a lambswool vest ( Covered in rabbit skins ) over the top. Headband and loose hair in the wind! Sorry no pic of that.

The lift tickets here are thru the roof and then some ... about $120 a day I think this year. For that you get to ski in GLUG, or RAIN or ICE depending on the part of the day ... Sunshine is rare, and the snow gets so sloppy after 1/2 hour that its time for coffee!
    If it wasn't for snowmaking they would never open at all!

Its CRAP!! Small wonder I've quit in favour of bike riding.

andrew..basin1.jpg

We measure our snow falls in milimeters here ... it sounds like there is more! They open the resort on about 6" of snow! Its OK ... all the rocks are covered in P-Tex !!

thredbo_2006_07_24_23_10_003.jpg

This was typical of 2006 season. That gives you an idea !

Regards

I use to do nordic skiing in my mountains, often as a soloer.
    For first time, last January, I went outside en femme, and I chose to do it skiing ! I enjoyed very much the experience.

Ever since I am skiing as often en femme as in drab.
    But, I don't have yet many photos since I must take the pics by my own. My wife don't want to see me en femme, so when we are skiing together, I'm in drab.

Hugs

Nadia

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayna View Post
    [rant]
    I HATE VAIL! Don't get me wrong, my finest day of riding ever was the season opener of China bowl about 8 years ago, but Vail Resorts as a company is very high on my Sh** list. Ever since they bought Keystone (my fav mountain) and Breck lift tickets are through the roof! I can't go up enough times a year anymore to justify a season pass unfortunately, but that doesn't mean I'm a sucker who'll pay $75 for a one day lift ticket (unless I'm at Whistler on a powder day!)....
    I haven't been to Vail in several years now, but I seem to remember paying a pretty penny there. All the ski areas' prices have gone through the roof. And I LOVE Keystone!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Yes. I have a woman's ski outfit and have skied in the East. Usually have a ponytail, full make-up and a waist cincher to get better curves. Lift attendents usually just say hacve a nice day ladies.
    Janice Ailene:

Nice to see so much......

skiing and undressing going on out there. Just got my first pair of 5 inch heels and a wig today. Promise to get you some pics.
    Hugs,
    Cami Desiree

yes (xc)

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    It's a while since I skied Vail; fantastic slopes; lucky you - irrespective of any dressing opportunities! As you suggest I usually wear pantyhose/tights under my ski pants for warmth, together with a pair of ladies leggings. I haven't tried it with full lingerie though. Sounds a blast!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]