Thread: Big Surprise for Me

Billie

Smile Big Surprise for Me

Last night you won't believe it, my wife came home from work with a package. Yes she bought me a beautiful spring dress wow. Then said she wants to plan a girls night out with me. She wants to go to another state but who cares .I cant wait just thought i'd let you girls know what do you think

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    You'ld better share soom pics later, My wife isn't ready to go out with me yet, but willing to in the future, when she is more adjusted. I wish you a great time

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Billie

Smile For Kastie Ashe

I don't know how to put a picture in I need help I want to share

That's just great, Darcy. Hope everything goes well, and you'll have to let us know how it goes!

Ji

A girl in the works

That's great

That's great. Hopefully one day my wife will do the same.

Exclamation

You lucky girl, sounds like a wonderful time. I hope someday my wife will be more accepting.

Hugs to you and your wife

Billie

Smile Thanks for listening

Thanks Abby,Ariel and Jiera for responding I feel so good My wife is greatand if i new how to put pics on this site I would share with the world .I'll let you know what state she takes me to.lol. I really can't wait!!!!!!!

I think if I were you I'd not only be taking her up on that offer, but also doing something very nice for her as well. Congrats to you Darcy!

Love,
    Chrissie

Very happy for you Darcy. And proud of your wife. Bring a camera!! You can have negatives put on disk. Someone here will help you from there.

Have fun.

Hugs,

Melissa

Darcy i am realy happy for you. your wife sounds realy accepting. my girlfriend took time to get used to it too. but now we go on girls night outs almost every night i even work in feme now.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Darcy,

Sounds like the state she's taking you to is Extasy.

Emily Ann

You are one lucky girl. And Christine is right, your wife deserves something special. Have fun on your girls nite out.

your wife realy does deserve something speicial. i hope you have a great time

You're a very lucky girl Darcy! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. I agree with Chrissy and the others... you really must do something special for her.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Quote Originally Posted by hot chelsea
    your wife realy does deserve something speicial. i hope you have a great time
    "Had" should be the operative word -- this was written three months ago, and Darcy hasn't posted since then.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Thats awesome. I love it when my girl comes home and has bought me some new clothes, or talks about dressing up and going on. Its just nice to see her excitement about all of it too. I remember when I started going out in public, we would go out of town a few hours away. Made things alot easier. Good luck!

-Katie

Missing Time? Welcome to the Twilight Zone

Sharon,
    Wow! Some bodys clocks are messed up! The original entry was written on 05/04/2005 and so were the first 8 replies.
    [SIZE=4]Julie Woods[/SIZE]

That Great Darcy You should take your wife out for dinner or go out and buy her a dress !

What I hear is my wife is planning to take me out shopping we are going camping for the week end and she told me she want me all dress up for the weekend she want's to buy me a outfit for the weekend I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy
    Last night you won't believe it, my wife came home from work with a package. Yes she bought me a beautiful spring dress wow. Then said she wants to plan a girls night out with me. She wants to go to another state but who cares .I cant wait just thought i'd let you girls know what do you think
    Great for you sweetie, i hope you have fun.

Adrianne.