Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get your Female name?

How did you get your Female name?

I'll wait to share my story to see if this thread picks up. The origin of mine lead to a huge revelation as to the whole, I believe, Genesis of my dressing. I'm curious as to the other stories out there. Did you pick your own, did your SO or someone else?

Ciao,
    Kaitlyn
    "Fear is your only God."

http://www.myspace.com/kaitlyna74

[SIZE=1]"I'm just a girl,
    Guess I'm some kind of freak
    'Cause they all sit and stare
    With their eyes " --- No Doubt "I'm Just a Girl"
    [/SIZE]

I picked my own name. I "tried on" a bunch of different names and Amber just seemed to fit me like a favorite piece of clothing, so that became my name.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gone
    I made mine up: 'Sophia Knox-Thundercliffe'. Sophia because I'm reading Greek at the mo. and it means means 'wisdom'. It also sounds quite sweet.

I can't explain 'Knox-Thundercliffe'. The latter was a name of a customer, which I though was cool, and I stuck 'Knox' in front of it out of pure high spirits.

Can't wait to hear you story.

X

Soph

Gold Member
    One day I was sitting at the bus stop, and I felt a sharp blow to the head.
    When I woke up later [with a horrible headache] I was standing before a group of secret agents who had kidnapped me. They gave me some ibuprofin and that soon rid the headache.
    They explained that they knew I was a CD and explained that they had picked a female name for me and informed me that it is "Erin".

Yes I was very scared at first until they all pulled off their suits and we all danced and sang to the song "Barbie girl" in our boas and pink lingerie.

We got tired of dancing and singing after about an hour and we got dressed up like cindrerellas. They took me to their favorite restaurant and during dinner, they initiated me into their group, the "CinderFellas". The initiation was I had to use the woman restroom, and afterwards, I have to wear a strawberry pink wig and walk into a biker bar. I did all this and nothing bad happened. I went back and sat down and we all ate. So now I am part of their group.

The thing is, I have to use Erin as a name or I could lose my membership and those agents will come to my home and take away all my woman clothes. Big deal you say? Well yeah, most of my clothes are womens. They have agents that I don't know about [I think they are the girls with strawberry blonde wigs] who will watch me when I am with my CD friends. The agents see if my friends call me "Erin". In fact, I think they are watching my Internet moves as well.

So I know it is complicated but that is how I got my female name.

im claire!
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

my femme name comes from when i first started dressing quite a few years ago. a school friend of mine named alison who i was fond of. the name reminds me of her and she had good style. something i dont have nowadays lol.

Alison
    xx

When I was picking my name, I kept coming up with Kaitlyn Marie. That's always been the name I wanted to choose if my wife and I had a daughter. While going through my head as to why, it finally hit me that my mom told me years ago that Kaitlyn Marie was the name picked out for me if I was born a girl. This was shortly before ultrasounds, mind you. That lead me to start thinking about how early I started "dressing" and I think it was very early (5 or 6). I remember my mom, who due to my birth couldn't have any other children, telling me frequently how much she wished that she could have a daughter as well as a son. I was/am very close to my mother, especially since I was an only child and she was a stay at home mom. My father on the other hand was a very masculine disciplinary type of dad. I remember when I became a teenager, my dad told me that if I got my ear pierced he would put me in a dress. That and my Grandfather teasing me when I was young because of my "long hair" (barely to my shoulders) that I was his granddaughter, definitely didn't allow for open discussion of my curiosity. I'm sure that my mind somehow wanted to be a girl for my mom, but knew full well the wrath that would be laid down if I ever discussed it with anyone. It was in a discussion with my wife on what my female name would be that this all came crashing down on me like a ton of bricks. It's nice to, at least, partially understand why this has been such a draw to me. Anyway, I've rambled on for too long now. Just thought I would share the story of the origin of my name.

Ciao,
    Kaitlyn
    "Fear is your only God."

[/SIZE]

Mine came from the song, AMY by Pure Praire League.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    This might be the best story I've ever read on this site.

I saw "Sharon" laying around in the name files, not being used while every derivation of Tiffany, Brittany and Lolita had long since been grabbed up, so I snuck it out before some other miscreant could take it away from me.

BTW -- my real name is Sapphire Désirée, but the story behind that one is much too long -- and potentially incriminating -- to get into.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    One day I was sitting at the bus stop, and I felt a sharp blow to the head.
    When I woke up later [with a horrible headache] I was standing before a group of secret agents who had kidnapped me. They gave me some ibuprofin and that soon rid the headache.
    They explained that they knew I was a CD and explained that they had picked a female name for me and informed me that it is "Erin".

Yes I was very scared at first until they all pulled off their suits and we all danced and sang to the song "Barbie girl" in our boas and pink lingerie.

We got tired of dancing and singing after about an hour and we got dressed up like cindrerellas. They took me to their favorite restaurant and during dinner, they initiated me into their group, the "CinderFellas". The initiation was I had to use the woman restroom, and afterwards, I have to wear a strawberry pink wig and walk into a biker bar. I did all this and nothing bad happened. I went back and sat down and we all ate. So now I am part of their group.

The thing is, I have to use Erin as a name or I could lose my membership and those agents will come to my home and take away all my woman clothes. Big deal you say? Well yeah, most of my clothes are womens. They have agents that I don't know about [I think they are the girls with strawberry blonde wigs] who will watch me when I am with my CD friends. The agents see if my friends call me "Erin". In fact, I think they are watching my Internet moves as well.

Wow, can you pass some of that this way?
    "Fear is your only God."

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    BTW -- my real name is Sapphire Désirée, but the story behind that one is much too long -- and potentially incriminating -- to get into.

Oh, come on now. Feel free to change the names to protect the innocent and all of that. I'm way intrigued now.
    "Fear is your only God."

[/SIZE]

From my parents - don't we all get our name from our parents. My Father was Patrick, so I feminised it a bit. My Mother's stage name before she had me was Margaret Dale. So I'm Tricia Dale. Easy
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I've had a connection with the name "Caroline" since I was fourteen. I didn't have very many friends growing up, and lived in a rich fantasy world. In one of my fantasies I was a rock star, and the bass guitar player in my band was named Caroline Scott. Since then there was always a Caroline character in my fantasies. I eventually used the name for a character in a comic story, later a novel. I added the middle name Emily after Emily Dickenson, since I liked writing and felt a kinship to her reclusive lifestyle. That and I thought Emily was a pretty sounding name. When I started posting on the internet en femme, and started going out, I knew my name could never be anything but Caroline Emily, and it never will.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife gave me the suggestion of Dana.
    Dana Ryan

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    i chose my own name, hermione because i'm a big fan of harry potter, and she's my favourite character and simpson because it's my mothers maiden name
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    So you were kidnapped by that secret group also?

Nolife :D
    I still haven't made one. My real name could easily be a female name and while ago I actually heard someone calling out my name in the mall and turned out they were just calling out their young daughter with the same name as mine hehe...

The Unlucky
    My very first crush that I can remember was a girl named Kelly, I've always like that name.

And I havn't met that many other "kellys" in my life.

How I got mine

Well, I am still not sure about Jena, however I really like it. I mostly have tried to take a female version of my male name, but I am so use to using intials that I need to stick with something that starts with J. I also asked my friends and got there thoughts. JC
    Jena

Quickly, for those who've read my posts here in the past, I was going by the name Selene.... I've since changed to Keri. I chose Keri primarily beacuse it's a more usable name IRL, it seems to fit me much better, all my friends call me Keri in WoW.. and oh yeah, my wife likes it much better!

It is the feminazation of my middle name. Which the feminine vioce in my head said was her name.
    Stephenie

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    wife gave it to me
    Drumming, My other hobby

I was out driving and thinking about dressing and said to my self
    she is going to do that (dress) I who ? I have have to have a name if some one asks so I started to think who I was. I listed a lot of names and the only one that fit was Pam. So I am Pam and Pam is me

my name came from a friend of the family I really liked it and I didn't have to change my initials