Thread: Anyone have a brother or father that does this?

Anyone have a brother or father that does this?

I was curious about this, I was wondering if there is anybody here that has a brother or a father that crossdresses. Or maybe if somebody got started because a brother or a father was doing it first and got them into it. I come from a family of three older sisters so I don't have any brothers. Does anyone have a brother or father that crossdresses also?

Billie

Smile Brother or Father

Not here i did this all on my own . It just felt right from when i was 5 years old. I wish i had come out sooner i missed a lot of good years when i would have looked a lot better .---------Darcy

Platinum Member
    not that i know abought ...........

only guy with this odd compulsion

On some level I used to wish that my father or brother cross-dressed. I looked for evidence but never found any. I guess I didn’t want to be the only guy with this odd compulsion. At one time I thought I might be. I think the truth is that I’m the only guy in my family with any desire to be feminine in any way. Ahh, the brutal truth. Oh well, thankfully you can choose your friends.
    Warm Regards,
    Elysia

I personaly don't have anyone else in the family like me but one of the TG friends of mine has a smaller brother who is a CD. Didn't know it ran in the family and I have no idea if the younger brother will ever have surgery like his sister. But he's lucky to have a sister like he does that helps all the time.
    Kisses, Linda

Interestingly enough, when I came out to my father, he told me that he admired me for having the courage that he could never find. That certainly spun me for a loop. Turns out he has always felt like he should have been born a woman, but buried it because it was "wrong"; and he hates himself for that.

I always knew we were a lot alike, but that one definitely caught me off-gaurd. I haven't been able to convince him to try following suit, but he's demanded pictures when I make my first public outing.

Hugs,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I'm an only child who started cross gender expressing around 4 years of age. My father is highly against crossdressing an anything not "normal", but that didn't stop me from doing what I do.
    I got into this on my own.

Charlie

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Wink

To the best of my knowledge, I'm the only normal one

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

nope !

Just little ole me...somehow I have a hard time seeing any of my male family members as a cd'r....
    Chris

Trash and VauldVille Lucy Jayne GG's Avatar
    My brother is a crossdresser,Im the one who caught him,and I was the only one who knew for about 2 years.

Lucy J

My brother is a crossdresser, but we don't talk about it.

Rachel42
    My father is a crossdresser, but we don't talk about it...

zoltaire
    My father is but I found out the wrong way. See, my father is the super macho, Vietnam vet, kill you if you look at him wrong, drink way way too much type of guy. People fear him. My parents have been divorced for many many years now, but I have only recently started really talking to my mother 'again'. My father had custody of my brother, my sister and I. So my parents hate each other alot. Well, my mom used to call me all drunk and pissed at my dad. She told me stories of what he had her do to him. And how he wanted to be dressed. I guess she was trying to hurt him through me somehow....only she ended up hurting me instead. Now not knowing that I too was a crossdresser, she continued to try to belittle my father on her rant. Well, I was a little shocked. My father.....wow.....would have never figured. I couldn't fix a car to save my life like he can....but I guess we have alot more in common than I thought. lol.

Only problem is.....I'm left with the thought that his crossdressing had some major impact (or damage) on my parents marriage. Needless to say, I'm a bit worried about that. I'm married. My wife is a bit more understanding (atleast I think so). And we talk about everything 'alot'. But that doesn't mean that I'm not afraid of making my parents mistake, all over again.

My wife and I believe that my brother may also enjoy similar 'hobbies'. He's exactly like my father. He seems to overdo the macho stuff. But, as others have said in this thread....no one talks about it.

I've thought about telling them all, but then again, why bother. I don't want them to treat me any different. And they can be down right mean about things. It's probably best that I keep my secret and my fathers secret to myself. Plus, I don't want them to push an issue that I'm still exploring. My wife is the most important person in my life, and as far as crossdressing goes, I'm lucky to have someone that even tolerates it, let alone someone that buys me some cool stuff every once in a while. Also, I don't have the desire to go out dressed. I just enjoy a break from being a guy every once in a while. Telling my friends and family would only escalate things to a level that I don't want to be on. Anywho.....

I still think its odd that my Mother decided to tell me their secret. Why me? I wonder if they all know about me, and I just don't know it. Anythings possible.