Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When you and your wife are the same size

Be careful

This has more potential for causing trouble, but under just the right circumstances, this could work out well for you.

My wife is much smaller than me, so except for scarfs, and such, this is not a question. But, I'm always looking for opportunities to remind her that I like CDing, and that it's not completely evil.

Now, she is always asking me which looks better, this combination or that. If we were the same size, I would - presto - don one outfit and model it for her and asker how it looks "on". I would even be choice "B" while she considers the choice "A" she is wearing.

This would be useful, fun and promote the cause. But as I said at the outset, be careful.
    Mary

i only wish me and the wife were the same size.life would be so much easier

At one time we were the same size I did wear her things and at that time she didn't know I dressed now she knows I dress not the same sizes now but we wear some the the same skirts and blouses.
    Angie

If she shares that's one thing but if you're sneaking her stuff out and she doesn't approve that's just wrong! Talk about trust issues.

Question: Is something wrong if you don't get caught?

YES! YES! YES!
    Sally

My wife and I are very similar in size and I wore her clothing all the time when we were together. Her shoes even fit me. She did not know about my dressing or the fact that I was wearing her clothing when I was home alone. If she suspected, she never let on and my dressing had nothing to do with our separating. I agree with Marla. Now that I'm single, I probably have more clothes than my wife ever did. I know its true with respect to lingerie.
    Help, I need another closet.

Hugs, Janice

same size

My wife will cast off her "old & tired' dresses onto me, being we are of the same size but different heights. Pants are too short. I have to get skirts too use with her discarded tops, as she is not a skirt person.

Banned Read only
    Paula,

What is her stance on your CD'ing? If she knows you CD, then she may already suspect that you're trying on her stuff while she's out.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    My wife is my biggest fan and we wear the same size in tops and shoes , we share evrything as we have the same style so we have literally doubled our wardrobe.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I agree with most of the girls here...don't wear your wife's things unless you have her permission. Without even knowing the specifics of your relationship with your wife and CDing, I can't imagine that if she should catch you wearing her things that it would help her acceptance of yuor CDing.

Melissa

My wife and I are fortunate. We have the same waist size. both size 6. So we can share pants and skirts. But the upper body is totally different. We have no problems with sharing

I was able to fit into just about everything that my girlfriend in college wore. From her panties to her dresses and her pumps and I got dolled up every chance I could and was fortunate that I was never caught.
    SarahHall

My SO and I are just one size apart. We often share, as our taste in clothes is similar. She can use 'my' clothes anytime and she knows it. I always ask to wear 'hers', as it just makes her feel better...and she always says yes.
    No closet is big enough!

okay, here's what I think. the fact that your asking if it's right or wrong tells me that your conscience is bugging you about it. when our conscience bugs us, that usually means we're doing something wrong. It may be an extreme example, but would you borrow your neighbors car while they were at work?

yes, it's extreme, but same lines. you're using without asking. deception alone can destroy a relationship, as the trust will disappear if she ever finds out you've been doing it behind her back. and women always seem to know....

We're both the same size, although she has the most fantastic boobs. So we have stopped sharing bras, as my B cuos get a bit lost!!!! So I have my own, some of which she chooses. And she buys me really sexy lingerie - as she knows I am a bit of a tart!

My partner and I are about the same size but as I have far more clothes than she has it's her who "borrows" mine, but she usualy asks if I mind, (I dont as I think it meens my tast is OK)

My lovely wife has "borrowed" a few items of mine, which I have never seen again! If she buys something that I like she doesn't mind if I try it on, but I always ask first. I find part of the excitement of cd'ing though, is owning female items of my own. Its nice to know that you have your own draw full of lingerie, or wardrobe full of skirts & dresses x

Quote Originally Posted by paulaluvssz8 View Post
    Hi, I am kinda new here...But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she doesn't know?...

NO NO NO! Get your own stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleOBrien View Post
    okay, here's what I think. You're using without asking. Deception alone can destroy a relationship, as the trust will disappear if she ever finds out you've been doing it behind her back, and women always seem to know....
    How true! Get your own stuff and let her "borrow" it.
    Last edited by Seville; 05-15-2008 at 12:12 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

My wife 'borrows' my gear on a regular basis.

We are similar size, I'm a bit slimmer right now but she is getting there. We have some clothes that are communal and up for grabs while other clothes, such as underwear, are personal to each of use.

Hi Paula, I have a beautiful girl friend that we are the same size ,even in shoes. She was a widow for 3 yrs when I met her so a lot of black. Right of the bat as I told her almost as soon as when we went out that I was a CD , she had no problem with it . She almost immedaley started to wear my cloths, as I had newer fashions. Now the two of us have almost no my cloths or hers we enjoy dressing and approve of what the other wears. The biggest problem we have is that we are in a area that I cannot dress as much as I would like. I love seeing her dressed an she know it , we have the best of the CD world . I do get to dress and go out. We love shoping together an some time buy matching outfits when we have a trip planned. We have gone to P-town for a wk. went to a gay pride day an night in Hartfort Ct. We even went to Key West for 5 days and in all I was able to dress 24/7 . We do have our own under wear that is a given, just bra since we both are 36 C , it depends on the outfit you wear.

Josephine

First of all my wife is a size 20/22 and I am a size 12/14, so all of her things are a little big on me. Second because of her MS, she no longer wears dresses or skirts and I love dresses and skirts. LOL

I was but currently not the same size as my wife. She wears a size 6 panty and I'm a 7. Camisoles the same way, she is a large and me an extra large. I have purchased a lot of her items for her and when I buy her a size 6 panty, I buy myself a size 7. I have my own collection of underwear, but I frequently find my sizes in her drawers and vice versus. I think she's OK with it because it's been a year and there has been no blow-ups.
    Kristen

I agree with "get your own clothes"
    bet ya she knows anyway,, there is nothing like putting on a blouse or skirt that is SUPPOSED to be fresh and clean. just to find out that it has been worn already,,,,,, she knows,, I bet ya!!!
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by paulaluvssz8 View Post
    I dress when she is at work because of her stance on my CDing. ANd so far so good for now...

Paula,
    so glad to meet you!
    i am smaller than my SO and have longer hair but her nice, professional clothes that she keeps for a future slimming are great on me!
    i wear my own panties, like you i have a different taste than she does.
    but infrequently and very carefuly, i like to do as you do.
    think i resisted crossdressing for years because her her underlayers didn't appeal.
    yet, here we are!
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

That is my wifes new attitude. If I am going to dress as a woman, then I should dress in my things and not hers.