Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When you and your wife are the same size

When you and your wife are the same size

Hi, I am kinda new here and have had a great experience so far. So here goes another question?

I am almost the same size as my wife is and so this really helps me because I love the way she dresses. Her taste in outerwear is really pretty. My taste in underwear is a little more skimpy.LOL But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she dosen't know?

I dress when she is at work because of her stance on my CDing. ANd so far so good for now. But I find it hard not to take out some of her things and put it on and just stay around the house. Like now I am dressed in her top and some capri's. My undies. Cause she has made the statement to me about knowing when I've worn her panties because they are stretched a bit in the front... Well any way What would you do and would you continue?
    No, those are my Panties]

Think you are just asking to get caught...at some point something will get stained, wrinkled or not put back in the same place.

I am fortunate enought that my SO shares some of her clothing with me, and approves. It makes for fun shopping trips, as we find things both of us like.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle Anise[/SIZE]

Sissy Maid of MsJanGG

www.flickr.com/jansplaytoy

Quote Originally Posted by paulaluvssz8 View Post
    Hi, I am kinda new here and have had a great experience so far. So here goes another question?

I am almost the same size as my wife is and so this really helps me because I love the way she dresses. Her taste in outerwear is really pretty. My taste in underwear is a little more skimpy.LOL But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she dosen't know?

I dress when she is at work because of her stance on my CDing. ANd so far so good for now. But I find it hard not to take out some of her things and put it on and just stay around the house. Like now I am dressed in her top and some capri's. My undies. Cause she has made the statement to me about knowing when I've worn her panties because they are stretched a bit in the front... Well any way What would you do and would you continue?
    It will only lead to trouble. Get you own things but never try on your wifes thing with out her approval. But it is alright if she see something of your and likes it, and wears it. One of the rules of CDing who said live is fair.

Anna
    Last edited by Annaliese; 04-14-2008 at 12:24 PM.

you are lucky. I do alot of the laundry and even fold the bigger part of the items and put them up. So I am very careful. It is kinda of funny she is more like the man, who doesn't pick up behind herself, and I am like the woman who is always picking things up and taking care of the laundry..

I,m gonna get flamed for sure here, but here goes anyway!!!
    My ex wife was the same size as me and once or twice in the past i tried on a few of her dresses, tops and skirts, although i always had a few items of my own womens underwear.
    She was forever stealing my socks and T,shirts though and it never bothered me!!

Yeah, just the other day she was wearing my shirt and I said "hey that's my shirt" and she responded with a grin "well it was in my drawer" Hummmm, maybe she won't get too mad if I put some of her stuff in my drawer and say the same..

My wife hates sharing clothes, though she has borrowed a skirt from me before.

So, in answer to your question, no. She's given me clothes to wear, that she'll no longer wear, but other than that, no.
    DonnaT

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I am also a lucky one who is the same size as my wife, BUT I have one exception, she knows I dress loves to help, and is my biggest supporter...

With that said, I wouldn''t wear her things with out her permission, why not just buy your own, same style, perhaps same color, but it would be yours...

...but then again its only my personal opinion...but it would also be out of respect for her...

My opinion is, buy your own, those are your wife's clothes, not yours. At some time you will be found out so why push? Better to just get your own.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Kayla and I are not far apart in size at all so when we shop we keep the other in mind (we both love the gothic style). She is also welcome to any of my clothing. Though she is always respectful and never takes anything without asking first.

I just wonder... how are you going to explain it when something gets ruined, stained or ripped?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Wink

Trust me you will get caught! No matter how careful you are, your only buying time before it happens. You really need your own wardrobe, it will save a lot of trouble in the future. It sounds as though she is barley tolerant of you dressing and if kept out of her way for now, she sees that you respect her and her things, it may be easier to broach the subject and be able to bring your other side in to the open on a more regular basis. Buy your undies new, but look to the thrift shops for the outerwear. You will be able to find some excellent things for penny’s on the dollar.

My wife and I both ask before we wear clothing that is the other persons. She does have some skirts and dresses that will not fit me. I have some outfits that are too large for her. Yesterday she asked if she could wear one of my blouses to church. My only comment was are you going to tell who gave you this blouse to wear. She did not.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Julie and I are the same size in everything but shoes (luv her lil feet) and after 3 years together, we don't think of anything as being hers or mine, it's ours. I tend to buy more skirts than she does, and she loves expensive tops. Other than that, we dress the same.

Hugs from Marci and Julie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    My situation is slightly different.

My wifes usual taste in clothes is fairly ordinary... plain tops & skirts etc...

She usually borrows my things when she wants something pretty to wear when we are going to a party or some other occassion! I get very jealous that she gets to wear my things out of the house & I can't

She also pinches my makeup!

It is very rare that I wear something of hers!

But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she dosen't know?
    On your second statement, the hypothesis that she wouldn't know is quite unlikely. Women know such things at some minute details that our "male brains" were not trained to recognize

On the first part of the question, if there is is one thing that women don't like, it is that some one borrow their clothes, especially without asking for
    permission.

Tha was the first ever deal that my wife made with me early on "If you want to wear women underwear, buy your own, don't touch mine." (the second thing was I don't want to kno about it )

So I would suggest that you shouldn't touch her clothes, even with a ten foot pole...

Eugenie

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    But my question is would you take advantage trying on her things if she didn't approve? As long as she dosen't know?
    No, she will know!

What is her stance on your CDing? If you approached her and asked for help buying clothes for you, would she turn you down? Most of us have found that this is something that hard to stop.
    Dana Ryan

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife and I are about the same size as well. Sometimes she'll go and borrow something of mine (fem clothes, jewelry or whatever) without saying anything. Other times she'll ask. I almost always ask. I've gotten in trouble several times borrowing a watch or something that he was going to wear.
    Dana Ryan

Ok, I'm not exactly in your situation because very few of my wife's clothes fit me. Anyway, I don't wear her clothes and I am pretty sure she wouldn't like it if she found I'd been doing it without her say-so. It's an intrusion of a sensitive and personal nature.
    Also, it kind of downgrades the practice of CDing itself, makes it seem furtive, when what you need is respectability for your CDing (don't you?).
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Hi Paula,

I'm going to agree with most of the other gurls here, and say no, don't do it without asking. And trying to sneak behind her back is asking for trouble. Now if you like sleeping on the couch, go for it.

Renee

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'm close to the same size as my wife. She does let me try on her clothes, but I can sometimes see the cringe on her face that she is afraid I might stretch them too much.

I would be to afraid to try wearing her clothes without her knowledge, for fear that would be the one time I end up putting a tear in one of her outfits.

I wore my wife's stuff for years. I always felt a little guilty about it, too. But I was always really careful with her clothing. I probably took better care of her things than she did. But in the long run, that's not the point. I went ahead and purchased my own stuff, and I'm happier for it.

Really, there's no harm, except the harm she may perceive, in wearing her things. After all, it's just clothing. She would feel very little remorse in borrowing one of your shirts, for instance, to go wash the car or work in the yard. But girls can get a little bent about their clothing, and you're better off just getting your own things.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Me and my wife are the same dress size I am just taller, I will say go buy your own stuff plus you will feel better about it.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Last Saturday I went to diner with a group of girls. One of the girls said her ex knew about the dressing and was sort of ok with it. One day she tried on the ex's wedding dressed when the ex walked in on her. She was not to happy. SHe had the dress dry cleaned preserved and then sent to her parents house.

i'm almost the same size as my wife, lucky for me as i'm still in the closet & she has great taste in undies

Jill

on this one i would vote no on this one because thay are her thing if she not in to it