Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you feel about your daughter dating a c/der?

Same as what most have already said, so long as she was treated ok then I'd have no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicapetite
    I am new what is FtM
    FtM is a female to male living as near to a male as possible or they are transitioning.

If you look on the forum you will see they also have a section.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Long as my daughter in the future if I have one loves someone and they love her no matter what they are I'm fine with it.

If I had a daughter would I want her to marry somebody like me? Hopefully he would be better with makeup.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Apart from the competition, you mean?

It would be pretty hypocritical to object to someone's dressing, surely?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I do have a daughter and it would not bother me one bit.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Apart from the competition, you mean?

It would be pretty hypocritical to object to someone's dressing, surely?
    I know...I posted this after too many drinks last weekend, now it,s come back to haunt me

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    It would be absolutely hypocritical to take any form of negative stance!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I don't have a daughter. But if I did, and her boyfriend crossdressed, it wouldn't be an issue at all. As long as he treated her right...

Amanda Nicole
    "Mandy"

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I know...I posted this after too many drinks last weekend, now it,s come back to haunt me
    Valuable lesson learned here...Don,t drink and post....
    I ask silly questions with obvious answers

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I was once that guy. Someone I dated years ago (when I first came out), has a father who crossdressea. We all belonged to a social group and there was a drag theme party. The boys & girls (men & women) corssdressed. This is how it all came out that we (me & her dad) both like it.

So, I can say that her parents both liked me. I think my dressing was a plus. It mean't I could fit into their strange family. Unfotuantely it didn't work out. Years later she had triplets and got married. (yes in that order) Great girl but that's a lot of kids at once.

My only concern is how well he deals with the CDing. Does he accept it himself? Other than that, usual is he right for her rules would apply.

Gen

Well Apparently it isnt all bad this is a good thing for me! ok a little background.
    Tobie/Tierganshaw my soon to be wedded mate 's mom is only about 3 years older than I am . That's uncomfortable enough for most relationships except that we actually get along extremely well, she has been extremely accepting of me as a son in law, something I understand hasnt always been the case with her partners ( in fact...ever). Now she's come over unanounced a couple times. About the only visible item on me anytime I'm dressed male is my nails, I have someting of a fetish about doing them up perfectly though I've no idea why this particular aspect is important to me. I've often got them done around the house. She's aware I'm kinked and on several times she has droped in unannounced they've been done up. She's offered to do my nails for me on at least three ot four occasions I know of. If she hasnt figured out that I crossdress, she's not nearly as smart as I give her credit for. Oddly as I said it's a good relationship overall.

Happiness is what matters...

....we all agree on this. I'd just say that most cd's I've met have been kind, gentle and understanding--all qualities I'd want my daughter to have in her partner.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

how would you feel...

I have two daughters and whoever thy dat I only care that they are good to them. My oldest daughter was in a relationship that became abusive and she got out of it alive. He on the other hand got put in the hospital for two months because he mysteriosly got mugged, oh well what goes around comes around I always say.

Actually, my daughter's SO is a pre-op MTF TS.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

My wife and I have talked about this many time before. She said that if all CD's are as kind, gentle and caring as I am she would prefer our two daughters to find CD's. I am a very sub person by nature and she has allways been very dominate, so we may not be the standard to go by. We have been teaching our daughters from a very early age to be strong and I know that they will find good partners what ever they choose.

But on the same note, would any that find it ok for them to be with a CD, would you also find it ok if they told you they where bi or gay.

I think most of us would be okay with it, because of our mind set.

Kimberleigh Ann

daughter dating

I have never been one to judge anothers lifestyle, however, If I had a daughter and she tells me that she wants to date, or is already dating a crossdresser I THINK I would want to know what kind of crossdrsser.
    I mean, I feel that there are as many differant types of crossdressers as there are types of high heeled shoes. some cd for the feeling of the hose and heels, some dress for,,,,,,well ,,,,,, WE ALL DRESS (US CD'S ANY WAY) FOR OUR OWN REASONS AND TO OUR OWN DEGREE. I think that if ,she said her bf dressed just for "self gratification" I would be a little concerned for her. If he dresses up to feel a little more fem at times, I'd be O K with that and for sure I WOULD WANT TO MET THIS GUY. Has anyone said anything about HER age? If she is over 18 (16 really) we really don't have much to say about it any way.
    I do not judge books by its cover, why should I judge people that way?
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    How would you feel if your daughter wanted to date or was dating a crossdresser?
    First of all I would be extremely surprised since my daughter is homosexual... But thinking about it it might be something that sort of makes some sense... I don't know if it really does though...

My reaction would be the same as when she told me that she was dating another girl: "That's great, you're no longer going to be alone..." (She is again alone as her girl friend left her )

I'm not sure she would tell me though, as she know that I am a crossdresser and might want to keep that part of her relation with this person to herself...

Eugenie