Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you feel about your daughter dating a c/der?

How would you feel about your daughter dating a c/der?

Hiya..After a recent discussion with my daughter [who i came "out" to last year], she asked me how i would feel if she started dating a crossdresser?
    So...
    How would you feel if your daughter wanted to date or was dating a crossdresser?..
    Or if you are dating, what would your reaction be if you discovered your girlfriends father was a crossdresser?
    Everyone is welcome to answer this!!

BTW my answer to my daughter was that i couldn,t really object provided he was a decent guy, treated her right and she wanted to be with him!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i agree with deborah jane's comment about him being a decent guy.

Thats a good question debs... and like you say as long as he treated her right and looked after her.. plus it could be a good thing to bring a father in law very close to a future son in law.. if both were known to each other as c/ders .. it could well develop into a special bond...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

as long as he treated her right and looked after her..sure why not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wouldn't think anyone who is a crossdresser, would find it objectionable if he were a good person. I don't have any daughters, but 3 grown son's all married, so I turned it around in my head and had one of my daughter in laws as a FtM CD...........nope, still not a problem if my son found a soul mate he was happy with

Quote Originally Posted by az_azeel View Post
    Thats a good question debs... and like you say as long as he treated her right and looked after her.. plus it could be a good thing to bring a father in law very close to a future son in law.. if both were known to each other as c/ders .. it could well develop into a special bond...

You're going to give me nightmares now.
    68 year old CD father-inlaw?

"Oh let's all go clubbing Pops......Nice G-string btw."

Anyway, in answer to the thread question.

I don't have a daughter, so I can only imagine what it's like as a Father, but as I sort of have a grasp of the subject and understand it, it wouldn't bother me.

Thanks for answering...
    I think i asked this in the wrong place
    Maybe i should ask the same question somewhere they don,t understand us

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Thanks for answering...
    I think i asked this in the wrong place
    Maybe i should ask the same question somewhere they don,t understand us

So how did you do in the Reggea Forum "Would you mind if your daughter dated a black guy?"

Well, I have an adult daughter and a much younger one still at home.
    I agree that as long as he's a decent guy, I wouldn't have any problem with it. Other than the possible advantage of one day coming out to my daughter with a line like: "Oh he likes dressing in womens clothes? No problem, we can share some tips!"
    On the serious side, she lived with a real jerk for a couple years who was abusive, almost driving me to go after him with a baseball bat! Anyway, a wrapper does not a man make!

As long as the person she was seeing was good to her and she really loved him, it wouldn't bother me at all.

Thanks for the aggreement everyone...
    I was just chatting with my daughter about it and according to what she said very few teenagers consider this to be that unusual now!!
    Her and most of her friends just see this as just another thing people do, not anything special!!
    Nothing to be worried about!!
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 04-14-2008 at 06:11 PM.

[SIZE=3]Aside from thinking "Holy cow! I have a daughter" (since I don't) I would have no problem as long as the guy had all the usual qualities that most fathers want in their daughters' boyfriends: a good job (or good prospects), good attitude, ambition, no criminal record, no drug use, etc. Otherwise, I could not imagine caring (unless my daughter cared).[/SIZE]

I agree with Deborah

If he is a decent guy and treats her right, who cares what he wears and when. My own experience with my daughters bf's have been that they've lied, cheated and stole things from her and put her is tight financial straits.

It's what is on the inside and not the outside that matters.

Just so long as he tells me where he gets his cute outfits and shares makeup tips. That's when he'll be OK in my book!

Jen

Thanks for the aggreement everyone...
    I was just chatting with my daughter about it and according to what she said very few teenagers consider this to be that unusual now!!
    Her and most of her friends just see this as just another thing people do, not anything special!!
    Nothing to be worried about!!
    Ah, to be young again!

I wouldn't judge anyone for the type of clothes they wear, ever. A sensible, intelligent person with a big heart is where it's at. I love my daughter and I only want what's best for her that's all. Now if he ever hurt her I would wrap his panties around his neck lol.
    Life is like stepping in a puddle, it ripples for a while but eventually smooths out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny J View Post

It's what is on the inside and not the outside that matters.

J

Jen
    I totally agree. A kind and gentle soul is better than an otherwise desirable person any day.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

If either of my daughters, or my granddaughters for that matter,decided to date a cd'er I would tell them that the clothes one wears don't make them who they are, that it's what's on the inside that counts. I would be supportive of anybody who treated my girls with love and respect, and I would tell the girls to go for it. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Hears the conversation,

(daughter)Dad _____ has a secret he want to tell you! (bf) Were getting married and I want to try on your little black dress.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm with the others .... if the boyfriend is a nice person that's what matters most. If he was a crossdresser too?... awesome! That would be fantastic! We'd have some great family dinners ... Thanksgiving, Christmas etc
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

As long as he's not one of those frigid crossdressers. I've got three unmarried daughters left and I want more grandchildren!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'd be worried

What if it turned out he was a CD like me? Brrrr! Horrible thot, that!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I gotta agree with others.. as long as he didn't treat her wrong and all, who cares

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Question Ftm

Quote Originally Posted by Maria2004 View Post
    I wouldn't think anyone who is a crossdresser, would find it objectionable if he were a good person. I don't have any daughters, but 3 grown son's all married, so I turned it around in my head and had one of my daughter in laws as a FtM CD...........nope, still not a problem if my son found a soul mate he was happy with
    I am new what is FtM

Well my daughter did for a while and had a great time. Her CD bf was great fun in both girl and guy modes. This was long before I met my present partner, btw so I didn't know that much about it then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You said it!

. . . provided he was a decent guy, treated her right and she wanted to be with him! . . .
    Can't add much to that. In the end, what is most important is that she is happy.