Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation

Reincarnation

This maybe way out, but has anyone thought that they may have been a woman in a past life. Further , that the desire to dress as a woman may relate to memory of ones past life as a woman?

Joy

I've often thought that might be true, Joy.

Karen Sue

Don't know about past life but sure hoping in my next one.

Yes, I believe that is an explanation and always have. I believe in reincartnation and just dont see any way to discount it. I feel that our present lives are made up of all the pieces of our past lives. I have always thought that it may not be the only explanation but I tend to think , at least for me , that it is. There are just some things that seem so familiar about femininity that can't be explained by experiences in this life that must be memories from another.

An interesting thought,the first time i've heard of it though.When i was younger i was always looking for a reason why i dressed as a woman.Now i don't question it, i just love what i do now.

Nikki

Sorry, I just don't believe in that stuff.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

I've even had it confirmed by a psychic friend who (without prompting) saw some details of my life in the Victorian era which I had deduced from affinities in this life. Cool stuff!
    There is more to "Life" than meets the eye (or logical reason)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, yes, i feel that most of my past lives have been as a woman.

reincarnation

Joy3,
    You know until you mentioned that I've never really thought of it that way. But that would explain a whole lot in my own personal experiences. I do not know if I am a whole harted believer in the whole reincarnation thing, I think I may have to give it some investigation though. Thank you for that bit of insight.

Bethany

I have given it some seroius thought, since I have been dressing for 47 years. But then I wonder if I was as ugly as a female in my past life as I am now. I've also thought about coming back as a female in my next life, perhaps then the girl in my dreams will be a reality. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

past lives and reincarnation have always been a cornerstone of my believe system.
    i do think though that what we experience is a result of proportionaly too many male incarnations in our past and a need to catch up.
    furthermore there was a time way back in human evolution where there was no gender distinction among humans(mirrored in embryonic development).we are heading back to that expressing a balance of genders.we are the torchbearers going into the future.
    how did i get to THIS from the desire to wear panties???
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

In 1978 I participated in past life regression sessions where I was able to describe in great detail my life as a woman in Mobile, Alabama. I still have most of the details in my head today. I died in 1928 at the age of 27 of pneumonia.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

do do do do, do do do do... ( outer limits theme tune ) Bearing in mind these things are currently beyond verification, it did occur to me once, in an Edgar Allan Poeish kinda way, that in my last life, I was a female desperately wanting to be a guy, and now I've got my wish and learned the dreadful truth, I'm waiting for the tooth fairy to show up and change it all back again... arrrrggghhh!!

The thought has crossed my mind. Anything is possbile unless someone has disproven it.

Nice idea Joy!!

So if it,s possible i was a female in my previous life, it,s also possible i could be born a female in my next life!!
    Now i,m curious...
    I wonder if that,s how it would work out and whether i,d remember the desires i,ve felt in this life!!

I used to have a friend who experienced past lives and would be a different sex in many of them. She had quite elaborate stories from these experiences, who know where they came from. if there is reincarnation it isn't going to operate in any form we in human form recognize or imagine!

Reincarntion

Many times I have thought (or wondered), I had been a female (a real genetic girl) in a past life. AND HOPE TO BE AGAIN IN THE NEXT, but I also want to remember this life, in the next. Maybe we are just practicing now. maybe we will keep being reincarnated til we GET IT RIGHT!!
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

reincarnation

Yeah, thought of that often now that I am retired and in the 4th quarter of life. Not talking past lives here but if there is a next time around let me be the 50's housewife!! Not into guys myself but man, those clothes!! Fetish fem! Classic!

Question

you make a good pont anything is pobbles

I'd love to be a 50's house wife next time around too!
    I think a lot about this kinda stuff. I tend to think that reincarnation is true. It's the simplest model of life,that I can think of. The path of least resistence. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. I hate to go against my Catholic upbringing, but I think we are nothing more than the electrical connections in our brains. When we die, that energy is released and recycled in the great collective of the universe. Like a single rain drop falling into the ocean, only to evaporate and fall yet again with a whole new set of molecues. You don't have to delete a so called "GOD" system, to believe in this idea. Maybe that is how "GOD-that which is all of us as a collective", opperates........
    I've also throw around ideas on "time". I don't belive in time, at least not as a linear system. It is a man-made concept. I don't want to get too technical and bore all you, but it has been proven that time can be slowed or sped up(if ever so slightly), based on the stand point of the observer. I'm reading a book right now called "Time and the Technosphere". Quite interesting. I have tossed around the idea that all points in time, past and future, exist and are happening right now, but on a different plane, or dimension, separated by slight variences in frequencies. So maybe that idea of me coming back as a 50's house wife, isn't so far-fetched after all.
    I'm crazy! Maybe I read and think too much........and just plain nuts. I know nothing.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I do, but I do not know who I was.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Joy3 View Post
    This maybe way out, but has anyone thought that they may have been a woman in a past life. Further , that the desire to dress as a woman may relate to memory of ones past life as a woman?

Joy
    Yes.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I once had a former co worker who had studied that field do a quick reading and found out that I was a young woman in the twenties, how ever died younger then I should have at that time. Just do not know who I was, where I lived, but the main thing is that I was a woman once. Next life I hope to be woman again.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I've actually attended university lectures on Eastern Metaphysics (taking notes for a friend who couldn't attend).

Reincarnation is a much more complicated idea in philosophy than many are aware of. For example the most common view in Indian metaphysics is that the soul is made up of many parts, up to nine in fact. There is the part of the soul that reincarnates, part that is totally unique to this incarnation and a part that is indivisibly shared amongst all of humanity.

Feelings and memories of femininity may come from multiple sources. It could come from past lives as a woman or it could come from the all-soul (called the Atman by some, though confusingly some groups refer to the unique individual soul as the Atman) where you share a connection with all men and women.

Indian religious texts have plenty of crossdressing and sex changing. Shame the Hijras are so mistreated.

From a taoist viewpoint however possibilities include being haunted by a female ghost, being guided by a female ancestor, being possessed or guided by a fairy-spirit or goddess and more. One possibility includes being guided towards feminine Yin energy to achieve balance with the masculine Yang.

Ever noticed that traditionally the dot in the teardrop of the taoist yin-yang symbol is the colour of the opposite half? This isn't just to look pretty, the small drop of one colour in the other represents that their is always some female in every male, some male in every female. People are born with different amounts, some women have lots of yang, some men have lots of yin and each must find balance.

Reincarnation

I used to think that it was all total rubbish ~ until I started to have many dreams about past lives. To descibe them as "dreams' however is to cheapen the experience.

Each one of these so called 'dreams' was very very vibrant and left me emotionally drained each time.

Now I have no doubt at all that it is real and that I've lived before. I am now aware of 3 previous lives. On one of them I even know the dates, places, family names and how I died.

I know how all this sounds, but when all the lights are suddenly turned on for me, then I can't deny it.