View Poll Results: Have you ever been a woman in another life ?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • I firmly believe I have been a woman in a preceding life

35 39.33%
  • I firmly believe in reincarnation but not sure I ever been a woman

2 2.25%
  • I believe there is a possibility that reincarnation may exist

31 34.83%
  • I prefer exclude any possibility of reincarnation, as something irrelevant for my life

21 23.60%

Thread: CDing and reincarnation

CDing and reincarnation

From time to time, there appears to be another thread about reincarnation.
    Hence, I wish to rate the sensibility of crossdressers to such a topic.

Kises

Nadia

I'm not going for reincarnation. Too much paperwork.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I've heard some intriguing evidence but not enough to be conclusive by any means.

But being open-minded means never ruling anything out entirely nor ever accepting anything as absolutely true either.

What was it Charles Fort said? Something like: I can think of nothing in society or science that is not but a shirt to wear, for a time, and then to change and discard for another.

I may be off sides here, But. I have a hard time with these types of questions about reincarnation and being a woman in another life. To me it is just another way to try to figure out what is "Wrong" with us as CDer's. I personally don't think that there is anything "Wrong" with CDing, or myself or others doing so. I know that society can't handle the idea of a man wearing the clothes of a woman. But to me it is society who has the problem and not us. I am not out and can't be due to my family and job. But it is not my problem and there is nothing wrong with the fact that I like to wear womens clothes. I am standing on the idea and belief that you are who you are and not someone from a long time ago wanting to get back to life. So if I can, I will say no to the idea of reincarnation. Just accept that you like to explore the side of you who enjoys the Femme side of life.

Please don't be offended, I am new here and haven't come here upset anyone. Just my stance on this one.
    No, those are my Panties]

There has been documented cases where a person has gone under Hypnoses, related details about a unknown past life and then later research showed that the details was accurate.

As a rule whenever people strongly believe in whatever controversial transcendental idea or concept, it seems they live longer as average.

The fact has been proven for instance by numerous studies about religion (whatever religion), even if it remains somewhat difficult to explain : religious people live longer than do atheists, in about any culture.

In fact, it is as if such beliefs helped people to live, and to better live. Maybe it's a process which can bring them more serenity and confidence. It sems to be completely independent from the fact what they believe may be right or wrong (for the cases it is known it is either right or wrong).

I think the belief in reincarnation may help educated people to better and longer live. In this sense I am an advocate for all the reincarnation thing.

However I needn't an "ad hoc" explanation for all around. So I needn't to believe at all in such things as reincarnation or religion.

Kisses

Nadia

I used to perform these for people and stopped when I got to the point where each one was really fulfilling their own wishes within the trances. No I hold little problems forgetting anything about reincarnation, it was a worthless concept when dealing with reality. Of course for those stuck in fantasy it might just provide some paradigm of explanation.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Possibilities

It's a big Universe, and expands as I type on my primitive communicating Earth tool, called a computer. I won't get into my own beliefs here, but I have experienced deja Vu many times in my life. You know..the feeling that you have been somewhere before, or you meet somebody who gets your attention. "I feel I know this person somehow."

People say: "Why can't I recall my past lives ?" Well, I can't recall being 3. Not every moment. The memory bank required for past lives would have to be very large, indeed. Not only that, but our past lives may have been very boring. Who wants to remember standing in line to buy bread in a toga ? Or seeing the back of Cleopatras head in a parade. I think it's all a matter of personal experience. I try to keep an open mind in matters of a mystical nature. After all, a caveman might laugh at our concept for a wireless telephone, or car.

When you consider the multiverse as a whole, you have to realize it is comprised of different programs operating at different levels simultaneously. As such, there are times when we are in touch with our various DNA counterparts(or soul fractions) and experience these feelings as impressions, etc. which may seem like a past life, since the impressions are sometimes quite vivid. We are actually all linked by enformy(intelligent energy). In this way it may seem we are in touch with the past when it is all happening at the same time on a different program that is actually another "reality" matrix on a different level.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    different programs operating at different levels simultaneously
    When my computer does that all heck breaks loose
    Maybe simultaneity is the illusion? Could be that your being in touch with all those past lives makes it seem "now". Mama Nature does most of us a favor with being forgetful of all those former details.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to Nadia I figured out what happened! I didn't get my next life bid in and got a male body by default. I won't be so stupid as to be late again. Can anyone please send me a copy of the paperwork or at least refer me to a website where I can download it?

Seriously though, it seems to me this explanation is as good as I've seen yet and since believing it makes me live longer, why not? I'd rather have a female body, but until I know the answer, I'm not quite ready to check out.

ChanDelle

That Explains It All

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    When you consider the multiverse as a whole, you have to realize it is comprised of different programs operating at different levels simultaneously. As such, there are times when we are in touch with our various DNA counterparts(or soul fractions) and experience these feelings as impressions, etc. which may seem like a past life, since the impressions are sometimes quite vivid. We are actually all linked by enformy(intelligent energy). In this way it may seem we are in touch with the past when it is all happening at the same time on a different program that is actually another "reality" matrix on a different level.
    Now I understand why I enjoy kissing styrofoam heads, and reject men who wield a mean javelin on a Clydesdale in the dark. Leave it to you to clarify this confusion of mine.
    Last edited by Stargirl; 04-21-2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Stargirl View Post
    It's a big Universe, and expands as I type on my primitive communicating Earth tool, called a computer. I won't get into my own beliefs here, but I have experienced deja Vu many times in my life. You know..the feeling that you have been somewhere before, or you meet somebody who gets your attention. "I feel I know this person somehow."

Research deciphers 'déjÃ*-vu' brain mechanics :

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2007/deja-vu-0607.html

Whether or not this paper is the final word about this matter of déjÃ* vu, it is clear that major advances in brain science will go on to be drammatic in the years to come, and within one decade or a century almost everybody will have the possibility (if they wish to learn the relevant news) to know that the deja-vu concept has no need to call an ad'hoc explanation such as reincarnation.

As you said, you "try to keep an open mind in matters of a mystical nature".
    I think it's a good policy. I would suggest another very good advice : try to keep an equally open mind about the recent developments in science.

Kisses

Nadia

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    deja-vu
    One wonders if the detected physical aspects of this cause the deja-vu impression or the deja-vu causes the physical response? Our bodies react to our emotions and perceptions in other things so they no doubt react to extraordinary perceptions such as this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    There's been some interesting scientific explorations of allegedly paranormal phenomena, some finding statisticly significant (though effectively minute) evidence for some.

However such research is under funded, marginalised and too often dissmissed (not helped by a lot of crackpots that outnumber the serious researches using quality methodology).

Oh and nutcases who attack scientists with knives as happened to Rupert Sheldrake recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    Research deciphers 'déjà-vu' brain mechanics :

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2007/deja-vu-0607.html

Whether or not this paper is the final word about this matter of déjà vu, it is clear that major advances in brain science will go on to be drammatic in the years to come, and within one decade or a century almost everybody will have the possibility (if they wish to learn the relevant news) to know that the deja-vu concept has no need to call an ad'hoc explanation such as reincarnation.

As you said, you "try to keep an open mind in matters of a mystical nature".
    I think it's a good policy. I would suggest another very good advice : try to keep an equally open mind about the recent developments in science.

Kisses

Nadia
    Those two look like they sit and talk about their "dentate gyruses" in the snack bar.
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.

There is a short story about reincarnation, in which a man who is considering SRS discovers past female lives during psychoanalysis, it's called Lost in Time

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar

Mulligan

I belive we are sent to this life to learn a certian amount of knowlage. I further belive that knowlage is more than one can learn in a single lifetime so the idea of reincarnation is a given. We must learn from all sides of the human equation male as well as female, these are compation ,persaverance, honor integrity and love for all mankind (womankind) once we have learned all we are supposed to we then move to a higher plane of existance.

Chloe'

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't talk much about what I do and don't believe, but I think I do believe in the real possibility of an after life and perhaps even reincarnation.

I do like to think that I was a woman in a past life. I've has some pretty intense dreams and when I meditate I always think about myself being a woman.

Is it real? Can it happen? I don't know, but obviously one day I'll get one step closer to finding out
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

as incarnations have multiplied-weaving an intricate pattern of destiny and karma our intellect can not grasp all the implications.
    i tend to think that what makes us live our fem side is the result of having been men too many times in past lives.
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol