Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdresswing Cafe!

Crossdresswing Cafe!

A friend in Ireland just sent me this link. I thought it was cute and want to share it. Think they will consider opening a franchise here?! ;-)

Crossdresswing Cafe!

I think this would work in Boston. Sisters of Boston Cafe. Hmmmm....all we need is a guitar player
    Last edited by Kristen Marie; 04-16-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Kristen

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I love their dresses
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    When i lived in Japan , Tokyo and Osaka were the places for tgirl bars and clubs..When i was visiting in Tokyo in 2003 I had 2 Japanese tgirl friends take me to a couple of clubs, we even went to Disney by the Sea park as girls one day...This is the ultimate tgirl country

I think this is a great concept, although I am not sure that the American public could let down their guard to accept it without considerable ridicule. I don't have much hope for the US on the subject, despite my hopes.

That is a pretty cool idea! Might have to have the business just outside the city limits to avoid the hassles with city government censorship.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

This would work here!

By "here", I mean SoCal. U could open 5 or 6 of these in certain locations and I think they'd be VERY successful! Not sure how good the tips would be, tho!

Hey, maybe someone will be soliciting for waitresses on this site soon. Anyone here up for that job? Sounds like fun.

Thanks Kim!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Looks like fun, Kim! Let's go!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Looks like fun, Kim! Let's go!
    Count me in! I could stand to be a waitress if I got to look that cute and adorable while doing it. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    By "here", I mean SoCal.
    Actually, over the years, there have been at least two tgirl-run restaurants in Los Angeles. Both have gone the way of horse drawn wagons and Prohibition. Sigh.

For a few years, there was La Cage aux Folles, on La Cienega. Gourmet food, very expensive, very popular. Crossdressing guests were absolutely NOT permitted, which made it an absolute challenge to try to get in dressed. No, I never tried. In those days, I was so deeply closeted I never even went there. Heard about it first hand from a guy at work who showed signs of becoming a real admirer of t-girls. If he could see me now!

In the 90s there was Trilogy, also on the west side. Nice tgirl waitresses who put on a good show twice a night, good, trendy food. It didn't make money and closed.

I think Asia in San Francisco is still going strong. I've been there three times over the years. Last time it was so crowded I couldn't move. Still, it was fun!

Blessings,
    Rikki

That's really cool.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

This clip is also on YouTube, along with many others. The Japanese boys do make lovely girls!

I really like the idea, but somehow, I don't think it will ever catch on in Indiana!

I've got dibbs on the first franchise in my area!

Dawn
    "Courage is being scared to death.............and saddling up anyway" John Wayne

".......the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression." -Thomas Jefferson

"I ain't here for a long time; I'm here for a good time......." George Strait

Silver Member
    Too bad but I think you will never see that here in small town rural Iowa.

Cool Kimberly I love it.
    Angie

Thanks for sharing that Kimberly, if somebody ever decides to open one in Milwaukee, Chicago, or Minneapolis, I would be a regular customer. Here's an idea girls, let's all pool our recourses and start a franchise crossdressers cafe ourselves. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Since I have a food product I'm trying to get on the market, I would love to "introduce" this kind of concept to the Albany, NY area. A first time sort of industry, capitalized here in the good ole" USA

Anyone up to opening a restaurant in the Capital District with me?

A' la Femme ???

They must be crazy in Japan. How could they do something like that? Ketchup on an omelet?

However, the CD waitstaff is a brilliant idea.

It's so way out and wacky, it might just work. I'm going to try it first thing tomorrow morning. If I get ridiculed, then so what, its my lifestyle!
    I'll do it when my wife and son are in bed, because I don't want to alienate them. After all, its only an omelette!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

lusciouslisalips
    estero, florida (near Sanibel Island only on the mainland)

honey, if i lived near there,

Quote Originally Posted by EveMarie View Post
    Since I have a food product I'm trying to get on the market, I would love to "introduce" this kind of concept to the Albany, NY area. A first time sort of industry, capitalized here in the good ole" USA

Anyone up to opening a restaurant in the Capital District with me?

A' la Femme ???
    i would join you in a minute to open one up and i think that it is a wonderful idea---especially in that market----effeminate, lively, vintage decor, lovely wall hangings of lovely ladies of the past----hmmmmmmm, yes very nice indeed..........kiss, kiss, lisa

Luscious, great

legs, girl, I live in Fort Myers, go out in evening to club as often as possible.
    Janet

Seems that Japan is the T Girl capital of the world.

Could be worth a visit.

KayR:

It's so way out and wacky, it might just work. I'm going to try it first thing tomorrow morning. If I get ridiculed, then so what, its my lifestyle!
    I'll do it when my wife and son are in bed, because I don't want to alienate them. After all, its only an omelette!
    To borrow a line; "don't care who ya are dat's funny right thare"

Dawn

sorry my hillbilly ain't so good
    "Courage is being scared to death.............and saddling up anyway" John Wayne

".......the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression." -Thomas Jefferson

"I ain't here for a long time; I'm here for a good time......." George Strait

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    that would be a fun place to visit, maybe one in the US someday?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!