Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lefties

I do everything right handed.......some things better than others..
    XOXO Chris

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Thumbs up The lefty issue...

Well I: am right eye and hand dominate

Shoot right, write right, throw right, drive left unless on the motorcycle, ambi when it comes to PS2

My Grandmother, Dad, and Son are lefties, skipped me somewher and picked up the CD gene. Ohh well lifes better in stockings

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

I write left handed but do most stuff with my right hand. Shoot, throw, golf, weld with either hand.
    It is a scientific fact the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body and the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, So only left handed people are in their right mind! HA!!!!
    For now I can pretend to have a sense of humor

go lefties :-D

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar
    Another lefty here, so count me in..

Satin xxx
    Last edited by Sarah Ellis; 10-12-2005 at 03:04 PM.

Smile

Hi,

I'm a lefty too. Looks like I'm in good company then.

I did a poll a couple of months ago. It's here.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6324

Maybe you'll find it useful

Mark.

don't think it matters

i personnally don't think it matters whether you are a rightie or leftie as it takes both hands to pull my panties up and put on just about everything else i wear (exept shoes that don't have to be tied. for them you dont need any
    hands ). also how these clothes feel against your body or make you feel inside has nothing to do with hands. this is just my opinion.

Its no that it matter , just a triat. consider this the vast majorty of people in the world are born right handed . 31 percent of people here are lefties , those are high stats

Too me it doesnt matter , just another piece of my personel puzzle .
    Just like so called score, on the Trans sex test. I took it, I knew know to score on it , but I answered the question trufully . All I wanted was closure.

But we`re all in this together right/left

lefty here in all sports, but write/cut eat righty

Thumbs up LEFT-HANDED and

yes same l/f and gifted - but at school i was belted for not using r/h. so much for the system regards ,

Eileen1969

Question thats just too wierd...

where do these people come up with this stuff? I often wonder about people whom tkae numbers, studies ect ect? A form of control I think?~ and I am a south paw! I think I am a left handed because I am just smarter than most! and very intuitive!~ Thats my two cents!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I'm a righty, but I can do many things fairly well with my left. Like others have mentioned, in the 50s the school system would force you to do everything right handed so you didn't turn out a "retard" (phrase I heard most often from teachers/parents). Most good friends usually comment about my being ambidexterous.

Emily Ann

both

I write left handed but broke my hand at the end of my first marriage. I learned to write with my right hand when the cast was on at about age 23. Now I right with my left and right hands , changing over to the other hand right in the middle when my hands get tired. It drives people nuts to see me change hands. I have very poor handwriting with both when I use longhand. But if I take my time (which I usually do not) then I can write legibly. I still always sign with my left hand. I play tennis , golf with the right hand. and . Interestingly I can only spell phonetically. I write everything on a word processor and then run through spell check. I have a masters degree but you would never know it to see me write something.

totally lefthanded,how else would i put my
    lipstick on!!!!!
    hugs,karen.

Tristen Cox
    Used my right hand for 22 years to put mine on, if I tried using my left I would have lipstick in my nose most likely.

Aspiring Member
    I am left handed.

I also can't quickly and instinctively tell left from right - I have to think about it. For my driving test I wrote 'L' and 'R' on my hands so that I could take the directions quickly.

Fiona xx

Platinum Member
    right handed.......

I can only do one thing with my left, and I can mention it here, but it is true and I have always wondered about that. My theory is that the left sides of my brain is masculine and the right is femine. Since the hemisperes of the brain control the opposite sides of the body, I always supposed my girl side was making love to my male side.

I'm naturally lefty but I've managed to force myself to do some things righty like guitar and bowling. I've given up on trying golf right-handed - I'm bad enough at the game as it is

I'm left handed in everything except guitar and writing. . . because i was forced to use my right hand *cries*.

do i look like i have trouble ............? i am picky though so it takes me awhile to get done....
    ~.*.Aimee.Maria.Hawkins.*.~

My name is pronounced like "Amy", except it's all like weirded out in spelling ^_^*~~

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I read somewhere the world was going to be thrown into armageddon a couple years ago.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuki_Warpetal
    I read somewhere the world was going to be thrown into armageddon a couple years ago.
    So which hand were they supposed to use?

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Whichever one isn't wanking over it.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Left handed!

I'm naturally a right handed person.

I do do a lot of things with my left hand, but nothing requiring precision of movement that is - just some basic things.

I wonder whether i tend to be left handed when dressed en-femme? I'll have to keep an eye out on my mannerisms!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!