Thread: Why is it?

Why is it?

If you touch my denim clad drab legs, you could be scorned out, but if I am in a dress and pantyhose, you usually get a "Gasp". Just what is it that makes the feel of nylon so good?
    Could it be that nylon conducts heat so well that it excites the skin touched?; or is it just because?
    Last edited by Veronica 1; 04-18-2008 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Added information
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Silver Member
    I don't know why, but the feel of nylon stockings or pantyhose is a feeling that is very sensual. Whether you are wearing them and the sensation is felt on your legs or if you are touching them with your hands the sensation is there. Nylon is such a wonderful fabric, I'm glad it was invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniwannabe View Post
    If you touch my denim clad drab legs, you could be scorned out, but if I am in a dress and pantyhose, you usually get a "Gasp". Just what is it that makes the feel of nylon so good?
    Could it be that nylon conducts heat so well that it excites the skin touched?; or is it just because?

is it just because?

My guess would be, it's just because you are a cd'er. I along with other women don't understand the love and desire to touch or wear nylons.
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

A few weeks ago, my GF and I went out dancing. Sitting at one of those higher bar stool tables, I put my hand on her nyloned knee. She was wearing pantyhose and I got double-excited. Kind of weird, that I loved the way her legs looked and felt, knowing mine were like that sometimes? She doesn't know about my dressing..... and won't!

I,ve always loved the feel of tights/hose on my legs, that,s where my c/ding started!!
    My ex wouldn,t wear hose or stockings, so i had to otherwise i would miss the feel of them!!
    Anyway one of us had to keep the manufacturers in business and if she didn,t buy and wear hose, i had too.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Anyway one of us had to keep the manufacturers in business and if she didn,t buy and wear hose, i had too.

Exactly right! It's now up to us to keep the nylon manufacturers in business and help maintain the economy!

I know it's a sacrifice , girls, but what else can a patriotic citizen of the free world do but spend, spend spend!

I really don't know why but I remember my mother telling me one time a women is not property dress unless she is wearing stockings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post

is it just because?

My guess would be, it's just because you are a cd'er. I along with other women don't understand the love and desire to touch or wear nylons.
    I dont know if it's just a cd thing.... I like the feel of nylons (good quality ones at least) when i wear them, which isn't often, but i dont feel the need to wear them.... fishnets on the other hand i LOVE the feel of, i still dont feel the need to wear them but i cant keep my hands off my legs when i do

why?

It's that "Nylon Gene" that only us CD'ers seem to have. Don't know if it's part of a feminine brainwave but most women rarely dress in nylons or even mention them anymore. It's both strange and totally exciting but instead of dwelling on the thought like most others I just do it!