Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl mode vs Boy mode

mail mold i lik to play sport. in femail molid am like be bossie

In guy mode i have no fem traits.No one would ever think that this guy dresses in womens clothes,ever.But there WRONG,i'm all women went i dress to the tens.

me too

[SIZE="3"]I'm the same. all male but when dressed i'm a real girly girl.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Mode(s)

As for me, I prefer the feminine side but inorder to cover my track so to speak I "act" the male part. When I am dressed I really become the female that I was supposed to be.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I'm in girl mode most of the time no matter how I'm dressed, but I'm almost never dressed in completely "guy" mode, I have been told I am a feminine guy.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I'm me. Since I started blending my wardrobe daily (wearing fem-ish things in guy mode), I'm just me all the time. I used to try to be more macho to cover up the girly side underneath, but since I've accepted it, I'm more girly in guy mode. There is virtually no difference when I'm presenting as a female.

And for the record, I know many women that drink beer, and my SO likes baseball and football a whole lot more than I do.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Silver Member
    Two distinct modes for me. I like working on old cars but always worry about my nails.

I'm not overly masculine in male mode, or overly feminine in gal mode. I'm just me. I do drink beer and watch sports, and so does my wife!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

My biggest difference is..... as a guy, I'm your typical slob. Socks on the floor, dishes in the sink, piles of dirty laundry. When I dress as my version of a casual, typical housewife, I get all my cleaning, laundry, dusting, vacuuming etc done easily and I'm in a good mood doing it. I dress casual in capri jeans, girl sneakers and a girly tee. While cute, you just can't get as much done in heels.

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar
    Definitely two different personas... I just don't feel girly enough unless I'm wearing feminine clothing. It kind of explodes out of me when that happens, although usually a glass of wine helps out alot. LOL
    ~b~

I am basically the same person in either mode. And my wife said so also without being asked. I am a mix of masculine and feminine in either mode. I am more relaxed while enfemme or male mode doing femme things. And I am more out going and fun loving in femme mode like I use to be. Male mode me is more quiet and shy from being beaten up a bit by life. So I guess you could say femme mode brings out the real me.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

I feel like I'm 2 people

I feel like I'm 2 different people in 1 body sometimes...I can be a guy and do guy things such as hunt, drag race ect.. then WHAMMO.... I turn into Cindy and become a refined gentle cuddly girl.... I find it mind boggling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

I have always had some feminine tendencies and for 40 years tried to supress any female type behaviour. But as I have tranformed into Amanda, I have found a way for my feminine side to come out. To be quite honest, I like her better. So does my wife. Really though through the process, what i have really learned is that being open minded, listining with attentiveness and compassion and generally being nice are not female or male traits but those that need to be embraced by both sexes

Short answer. Amanda is a Girly Girl

I'm just me. I like colors. I like patterns. Football is slightly less boring than baseball. I have some stereotypically "male" aspects as well as "female" ones.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I keep coming back to this one trying to find an answer, but i find myself saying " can`t a gg watch and play football and do all the sports that a male would/can do, as a male can do a lot of the sensitive things that a GG can do ,
    maybe i am loosing my ability to distinguish the difference between the to .

joanne

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I'm in girl mode most of the time no matter how I'm dressed, but I'm almost never dressed in completely "guy" mode, I have been told I am a feminine guy.[/SIZE]
    Your so very cute

I have found a pretty good ballance between my male and female persona`s , But I do notice myself checking out female fashions , hair , styles , and womens shoes when I`m in male mode . I truely enjoy both sides of my personality Tomara

Just a daring prediction but I'm willing to bet that the majority responses will be split personalities come out. The majority will be fem in drag and when not, not fem.

Although....no matter what, when I'm cycling, running, playing soccer or climbing...I'm always aggressive. In pantyhose, panties or what ever. I'm too competitive not to be.
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

Silver Member
    I am just like you. although I can relate to what women say regardless of how I am dressed. My councellros says i am gender appropriate according to my mode. I have been told that I appear comfortabel with my masculinity.
    Sarsometimes

To paraphrase what Jackie S said : 'In male mode, I like guy things, like video games, wood working, etc. But I still have my femme moments. When I look at women, I see their clothes first. When I walk by a store display window, I check out the outfits. There is a lot of Jen, that is always there, regardless of how testosterone filled the activity is.

On the other hand, in femme mode, pretty much all of Will is suppressed. I am more emotional, introspective and gentle.

There is one thing, though, that is reversed. I am more outgoing in femme mode then I am in male mode. I think this is due to my being more true to myself in femme mode than male mode, so I am more confident.'

I have yet to find a person who is "all guy or all girl" everyone has different sides to them. We as cd's just have it to a greater degree.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I've been pretty non manly (feminine?) all my life in guy mode. I've never been interested in football, hanging out with guys (I've always preferred the company of girls, even as a child), and I hate playing rough ... even with kids.
    That's about the same as me. I'm a sensitive guy and I'm not afraid to cry at a chick flick. I'm active and outdoorsy but not much into team/competative sports. I usually gravitate to the "women's" corner at parties and family gatherings because that's where the fun converstations happen.
    Sally

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile being feminine

when i am in boy mode i am always wearing lingerie so i always feel feminine.phylisanne

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I suppose I'm in the minority, in that I'm very effeminate in guy mode, even more so since coming out as Caroline. I have naturally long hair, wear bright colored Hawaiian shirts, and have very expressive hand gestures (think Cate Blanchet as Bob Dylan in "I'm Not There". That's basically me in guy mode). That and I'm an artist--a painter--, and I like poetry, and not into typical guy things. Minor sports fan. Never been hunting. Not into cars or power tools.

The funny thing is almost no one I know thinks of me as being "gay" or I feel suspects me of being a cross-dresser.

Here's me at my most masculine. I still think I look more like a chick pretending to be a guy tho...

Last edited by SweetCaroline; 05-30-2008 at 08:12 PM.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Dena View Post
    I'm the same 'ol me either way!
    same here, kym is part of who i am so its kinda the best of both worlds for me

I man up and act like an uncaring unemotional beer drinking jock asshole sometimes around certain people when I am in guy mode but mostly I am the same sweet girl in guy or girl mode
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina