Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl mode vs Boy mode

Girl mode vs Boy mode

When I'm in boy mode (most of the time for me) I'm just another guy, I like to watch football (both NFL and soccer), hang out with friends and have some beers, play rough with my kids, etc, not femenine at all...BUT when I dress I'm sweet and very femenine, it just comes natural; it's like I'm another person.
    My question is how many of you are like this and how many of you are femenine even when not dressed?

Same here. Its like i have a split personality. You're cute by the way.

When dressed all femine, Not dressed I'm a male but still have some femine tendiciies.I like Football, Baseball. When out dressed I'm one of the girls.
    I will follow my heart

When in guy mode I can usually be a more ornery. Probably just frustrated at not being dressed.

And i agree with Farrah. You are a cutie!

In male mode, I like guy things, like sports, wood working, etc. But I still have my femme moments. When I look at women, I see their clothes first. When I walk by a store display window, I check out the outfits. There is a lot of Jackie, that is always there, regardless of how testosterone filled the activity is.

On the other hand, in femme mode, pretty much all of Gord is suppressed. I am more emotional, introspective and gentle.

There is one thing, though, that is reversed. I am more outgoing in femme mode then I am in male mode. I think this is due to my being more true to myself in femme mode than male mode, so I am more confident.

I suspect the effect is mostly universal, as already described here.

Hmm for me I'm still a guy. Dressing won't stop me from cursing, blasting music, burping and being me. However I do have some feminine characteristics while dressed and not dressed but they more or so revolve around me doing things like straighting my hair, taking 2 hours to get ready, and using words like cute(all those things I don't really look at as feminine however its not often, you hear a guy admitting he straightens his hair or using words cute). However I do not feel the urge to adapt more things when dressing. I am who I am.

When i,m in guy mode i build my cars, drive fast, act leary and i,m just generally one of the lads!!
    In girl mode i love clothes and makeup, i,m sensitive and feminine and just like being a girl!!
    My daughter who has seen both sides of me says split personality is the understatement!!

Definately a split personality.Enjoy my football!as opposed to soccer and a pint down the local.Claire is feminine,feeling and sensual.By the way,Farrah was right,you are cute!Love.Claire.XXX
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I'm the same 'ol me either way!

when dressed i become very submissive......... just the way my wife likes it..........

This seems to be fairly common feeling among crossdressers... "When I am in Drab mode, I am as much a man as any other one, but as soon as I dress as a woman, then I feel and act differently, that is like a woman."

However, several of us do feel "female" all the time, whether they are dressed as men or dressed as women. It is inside us. I've never really felt like acting like other boys. Very often, I had to sort of force myself to behave "manly", that is according to some sterotypes of men and women...

Recognizing that, is not placing a hierarchy in the domain of crossdressing. It is more a qualitative observation than an attemp at a classification of crossdressers with regard to "how much" they are feeling "femme"...

Sometimes I envy those who can have that separate way of living their lives and enjoy both sides of their personalities...

Eugenie

I'm Morphing...

I never used to let my feminine side show while male, but I'm slowing changing into a kinder, gentler, more androgynous person. It's subtle, but it is happening and I'm happy about that. One of the "side benefits" of dressing.

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Vanessa, you are totally feminine in girl mode, and I'm totally jealous of you. I am a total guy in boy mode, and I wish I could be much more girly when I'm dressed. Unfortunately I can only work with the face God gave me. But getting back to your original question, when in guy mode I love watching the Packers and the Brewers with the guys, having a few beers, and talking shop or ogling girls. When in girl mode, I'm the one who wants to be ogled. I love to enjoy a girls night out and sometimes just hanging with my tg girlfriends. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Vanessa,

I'm not like you at all. I've been pretty non manly (feminine?) all my life in guy mode. I've never been interested in football, hanging out with guys (I've always preferred the company of girls, even as a child), and I hate playing rough ... even with kids. When I was younger I might try to blend in and falsely laugh at macho guys' jokes etc and I have in the past (mostly because of peer pressure) done things like, bungee jumping and go paintballing etc but I gotta be honest, I'm not a manly man. I've been told by others that people have considered me a bit of a wimp and rather girly (demeanor and mannerisms etc) for a guy. Luckily for me, where I work, this comes over as "part of being English" to my culturally uneducated co-workers
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 04-19-2008 at 06:08 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I'm with Tracy. As I get older I find it creeping into my life more all the time. Kinda scary sometimes when I do or say something not "manly" and only realize it later.

When pam comes out of the closet she is all girl. In boy mod
    all male. But have noticed that pam is started to open the door
    a little bit.
    Pam

dear Vanessa,
    i'm with Tracy. tis emergence is liberating me to be so much more feminine than i thought could be possible! for, sadly, have been called meannamesall my life for being naturally gentleand soft. tried all those years to subdue it, to overpower it with masculinity, succesfullly.
    but now,
    when dressed, i am so much more soft spoken and feel absolutely free to be as grily and airy as i wish. while realizing that real GGs come in all manner of temperments and styles, no intent at sexism here.
    and when not dressed? so much more confident and free with my softer human side, not necesarilly "female" per se, but what is perceived so often that way.
    i am a beautiful butterfly emerging from a calloused chrysallis of sterieoptypical maledom.
    but you, my dear,
    have difficulty envisioning you rough housing around, at the games, being all man! saw your other pix. you are an exquisite artist. and i believe you demonstrate your own point on the power and grace of this awakening in the amazing presentation you display.
    all blessings on your growth and feminne graciousness, sister.
    warmly,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Here they are:

Girl mode:

Loves perfume, the attention, shopping, being less threating around people, dressing in an very professional business manner. I also understand what women mean when men talk to your chest and stare at your legs. I am also a very outgoing person and kind of a girlie girl. I enjoy the attention I get and I appreciate the respect tat for the mot part I get from some people.

Boy Mode:

No Cologne for me, very casual dress, I stay to myself and family, I hate shopping.

I also find that as a woman I think people treat me better and do not ask dumb questions like they do when I am in male mode. BTW FYI most tall people do not like the question "Do you play for (your local basket ball team)" as a male I hate that question however as the female version I rarely get that question.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Usally I'm in girl mode all the time and act and do girly stuff and if I'm in boy mode work on cars and do manly stuff

Quote Originally Posted by xxlolitaxx View Post
    Hmm for me I'm still a guy.
    Same for me. No matter how feminine I am dressed I just feel like my guy self. And my wife says I act like it also. But also in guy mode I am usually more feminine than the average joe.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Junior Member ErikaLadyoftheDesert's Avatar
    When I am Ed I love to watch sports, drink beer, listen to rock music and NEVER dance! My SO does say that I do sometimes exhibit some feminine traits and movements at times. I guess Erika is always just under the surface screaming to come out!

I think gradually, as my femme side is developing, it is becoming more prominant when I try to be my male self. A bit frightening really
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I'm pretty much as ass in guy mode and a biatch in girl mode
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Its funny....

My wife says even in guy mode I "check my nails, and cross my legs like a girl". Guess that part carries over. The boy loves football, watching wrestling (and yes it's real!) cars, running, working out, drinking beers after work.

But, nothing is so cool as a nice dress, heels, and looking at the lipstick marks on a glass of nice red wine while surfing ebay for some new heels....LOL, such a Girl!

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...