Thread: Going Out For Some Fun, any suggestions

Going Out For Some Fun, any suggestions

Girls,
    I'm getting ready to go out on the town. One thing I really want to do badly is go to cosmetic bar at one of the fashionable department stores and get all made up! Then I want to go up to the lingerie department and have them fit me for a bra that will accent my boobs. I want a push up type bra that will make my chest look great when I wear a sweater or blouse with cleavage. Then I want to go pick out the blouse, sweater and skirt. Does anybody have any suggestions about where to go and how to act? I have never done anything so brazen before, well, that is in a department store. But I have never asked to be fitted for a bra, and I am SOOOOOO looking forward to it.

Suggestions? WHere to go? What brands to look at? Particular stores. I live in the Puget Sound region, so we have all of the biggies. Thanks, Susan
    Once bitten, always smitten

That's the fun of shopping, just go out and find the right place.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I don't know where to go. But If you do it have fun and enjoy.
    Angie

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Nordstroms..they are here in Dallas, and I have been there as a woman before and all was ok

Well I dunno about being fitted for a bra. For us, it's not like it's rocket science that takes a pro. A woman must be evaluated for breast size, width, etc, etc. Us? We just need to be sure it fits around us and we're good to go! lol
    Makeup? I've never had a make over by them, but I've had had lots of Tgirls tell me MAC had done theirs. I HAVE talked to the ladies at two MAC counters and I CAN personally vouch for the fact that they are Tgirl Friendly.

Nordstrom's

Nordie's is a good choice. THey are usually extremely professional. I don't know about buying bras being a no brainer, I've never successfully bought one on my own. I really want that pumped up look.

DOes anybody have any suggestions about a good push up bra?

Seattle is the home of Nordstrom's so that would be a good choice. Where ever you go, whatever you do you should have a good time.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Mac has a pro transgendered policy as I'm told, by one makeup artist I know. I'm pretty well invested in their products. Just the foundation wasn't up to the job for me. Otherwise their stuff is really great. Just buy something and they will do your makeup free.

What is Mac? Macy's

M.A.C. Cosmetics & Store

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan View Post
    What is Mac? Macy's
    M.A.C. is the pro line of Estee Lauder, a 6.3 billion dollar company. They are especially known for their many eye shadows. I use their complete cover for foundation. NW25.

There's a book I talk about on my blog about "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me". The author covers all the big makeup companies and gives her worth of opinions. I like the inside information she gives.

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan View Post
    Nordie's is a good choice. THey are usually extremely professional. I don't know about buying bras being a no brainer, I've never successfully bought one on my own. I really want that pumped up look.

DOes anybody have any suggestions about a good push up bra?
    I have a couple of Wonderbras that I got at Mervyns. They have a large selection. You can also try Dillard's. I have had good success with the older SAs. They are more understanding and helpful. I have had fittings twice, one for a bra and the other for a bustier. The SAs were very nice and discreet.

as a big girl i like to shop at lane bryant and avenue size 16 and up. I have been to both in las vegas crossdressed and received courtious treatment at both stores. of course in las vegas they see a lot variation and so it's possible that those stores in other parts of the country might not be as tollerant.